Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - The King of Theives Aladdin Disney Doll. Have you seen him?
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The King of Theives Aladdin Disney Doll. Have you seen him?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 6:57 pm    Post subject: The King of Theives Aladdin Disney Doll. Have you seen him? Reply with quote

Hey people! I'm so happy that we are back up. I TOTALLY MISS EVERYONE! Ha! Ha! What is everyone up to? Well I finally got the Jasmine Princess Sparkle Doll. Yay! I also won the Jasmine Wedding Doll from the King of Theives. Guys want to see?

What I found out is that there's an Aladdin Doll? In his KOT outfit. arrgh! I want him so bad! I got it because there's like a picture of Aladdin and Jasmine about to kiss. Awe! When I got it. Aladdin looked liked he aged a bit.
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 7:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

...what Aladdin doll in his KOT outfit? Laughing If you're talking about that "Aladdin and Jasmine wedding set" they are talking about on the back of the box where he's dressed in his wedding outfit, it doesn't exist. It never came out. There are wedding dolls they sell at WDW and there's little applause plushie wedding dolls, but there isn't that particular one on the back of the box.

But yes, I have seen that one and I own it Very Happy

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
...what Aladdin doll in his KOT outfit? Laughing If you're talking about that "Aladdin and Jasmine wedding set" they are talking about on the back of the box where he's dressed in his wedding outfit, it doesn't exist. It never came out. There are wedding dolls they sell at WDW and there's little applause plushie wedding dolls, but there isn't that particular one on the back of the box.

That's funny. why display it if they're not going to have it? Shame on them for giving false hopes. I bet ya! That doll at the back of that box is the only one in the world.
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
AladdinsGenie wrote:

That's funny. why display it if they're not going to have it? Shame on them for giving false hopes. I bet ya! That doll at the back of that box is the only one in the world.

that was me! Very Happy
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know they've done the same thing with the Pocahontas II doll that was supposed to come out. It was her in that huge white dress they shoved her in, but it never came out. They like giving doll collectors false hope Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum