Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Just bought this!!
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Just bought this!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spike
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 4:55 pm    Post subject: Just bought this!! Reply with quote

hey i just bought this from ebay..it costed me 52$ although the bid started with 8$..check it out and tell me what you think,if its worth it...its the aladdin applause set from 1992 brand new with tags.

AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a bit much, even with tags and all. I would have payed 20 tops, but I'm cheap like that Laughing
Spike
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yea but put in mind that its not easy to find them on ebay mint and the whole set together ,there is actully a purple jasmine and rajah missing in the picture but i already have them.believe it or not they have the best doll faces just like in the movie not just a normal doll with some refrences.its a shame applause doesnt produce more disney merchandise....Sad
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, I understand that, but that also means that I know the prices are going to get high Laughing. For you to have won at 54 means you placed your bid even higher than that.
I can sometimes luck out and find those at a yardsale for a buck a piece. I know that's what a friend did for some beanies she found for me. Some woman was selling her Disney collection for more space in the house (Who honestly DOES that? I'd cry Laughing) and everything she had was mint. If it's something I think I won't be able to find anywhere else, I'll get it off eBay.

I think the only applause dolls I have are the wedding dolls they made just like those for Al and Jas. I had that purple outfit one, but not anymore because at the time she was a replacement for the original Jasmine barbie doll I owned that my sister lost Mad. She wasn't the same! Laughing
Spike
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have my aladdin applause collection almost complete now but i am missing the aladdin wedding one and the magic carpet that i saw once in a store when i was 6 or 7 and never found anywhere not even on ebay..please if you ever find any of these anywhere please tell me.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 6:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't know they had a Magic Carpet one! Laughing

I got the wedding dolls in a set along with a few other toys. I like plays *plays with Aladdin-on-flying-carpet-in-suggestive-position toy* Laughing

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's just weird seeing Prince Ali and Aladdin existing in the same space and with Jasmine in between. Think they're fighting over her? Laughing
APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Evil or Very Mad
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Tue Mar 14, 2006 9:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's even funnier seeing Iago and Abu be bigger than Jafar and Aladdin Laughing
Calluna

PostPosted: Wed Mar 15, 2006 12:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have that Iago. Shocked I bought it at a garage sale with no tags so I didn't know it was part of a set. Shocked
persian85033
Elemental

PostPosted: Sat Mar 18, 2006 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
It's just weird seeing Prince Ali and Aladdin existing in the same space and with Jasmine in between. Think they're fighting over her? Laughing

lolI never thought of it like that.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum