Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - LOOK! Have you guys seen her BEFORE!? It's so PRETTY!
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

LOOK! Have you guys seen her BEFORE!? It's so PRETTY!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 6:29 pm    Post subject: LOOK! Have you guys seen her BEFORE!? It's so PRETTY! Reply with quote

I haven't seen this type of Jasmine doll before.

AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I own it Laughing

There's three sparkle princess dolls sets. There's this one that came out in like...1994 or something, which is special sparkles.

Then there's the one that came out in 2000, which is Jasmine in her purple outfit and is just sparkle princess,

And there's another one that came out last year that is also called sparkle princess and is Jasmine in her purple, to. This one has a few modifications on the outfit, though, and it's the newer Jasmine with the new body and face. This one also comes with a ring for you! Laughing
Iago
Ghost Hunter

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

and for all you folks at home heres a random trivia fact: Shiera spent a looooooooong time looking for the last sparkle jasmine doll mentioned above and just about did a cartwheel when she finally found it. Cause the Jasmine doll is so friggin hard to find. i havent seen one in a long time at our stores here
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And there's th Glitter Princess Sparkle with the crown that goes with Jasmine.

Was the 2000 Glitter Jasmine was the one with the ring?
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Iago wrote:
and for all you folks at home heres a random trivia fact: Shiera spent a looooooooong time looking for the last sparkle jasmine doll mentioned above and just about did a cartwheel when she finally found it. Cause the Jasmine doll is so friggin hard to find. i havent seen one in a long time at our stores here

I sure did! Laughing

Jasmine is the hardest to find because in a case of Disney princess dolls (which is 40 or 50 dolls or something like that)...there's ONE of Jasmine IF she's in the box......ONE! No. Fair.

Mariposa79 wrote:
And there's th Glitter Princess Sparkle with the crown that goes with Jasmine.

Was the 2000 Glitter Jasmine was the one with the ring?

I consider the Glitter princess different from the sparkle princesses cause there's three of those and they just started the glitter thing Laughing

But no, the 2000 isn't the ring one. I can't find a picture of it online, but this one:

She's a little buried in there, but I hope you get the point Laughing. I'm trying to find one now...
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Thu Mar 23, 2006 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, here's a better picture:

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum