Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - B&B inspired merchandise?
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

B&B inspired merchandise?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:45 pm    Post subject: B&B inspired merchandise? Reply with quote

Does anyone know if they've made a Lumiere inspired candelabra or candle-holder before?

Also, I once found that thing from BatB (you know, the glass-thing with the rose inside) It wasn't Disney merchandise. I'm not talking about the toy that lights up. It was clearly inspired by BatB - it looked real, actually. I found it at a place that hosts Sweet 16s and the like. But I wouldn't know where they sell it.

And I know I'm not even coherent right now, but I was just wondering if any of you know where to buy this stuff? Laughing Because I would love to get my hands on one of these things.

I would also love to find a clock like Cogsworth and silverware inspired by the Pots family. A girl can dream.
APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Apr 22, 2007 6:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I found a cogsworth clock just now. It's pretty cool, but i think someone bought it already.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Disney-Waterford-Beauty-the-Beast-Cogsworth-Clock_W0QQitemZ230115559467QQihZ013QQcategoryZ1379QQcmdZViewItem
Vegitabeta
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Apr 23, 2007 1:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That is a very cool clock! Smile
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 27, 2007 6:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

By the way, does anyone know if the glass that covers the rose in batb has a specific name?
Nez
Eccentric Papyrus Jockey

PostPosted: Sun Apr 29, 2007 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

APK wrote:
By the way, does anyone know if the glass that covers the rose in batb has a specific name?

I think it's called a bell jar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum