Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Kim Kardashian demands hotels call her 'Princess Jasmine'
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Kim Kardashian demands hotels call her 'Princess Jasmine'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> News & Updates
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 12:49 am    Post subject: Kim Kardashian demands hotels call her 'Princess Jasmine' Reply with quote

As if fans couldn't have guessed Kim Kardashian's secret name for checking into hotels and laying low on the paparazzi radar. According to a new report by The New York Post, the reality TV star uses the name "Princess Jasmine" for her secret cover.

Ripped from the 1992 Disney movie "Aladdin," Kardashian reporteldy uses the name for more than just hotel check-ins. In 2009, the now 30-year-old Kim used her alter-ego as costume inspiration when she dressed up as "Princess Jasmine" for Halloween.

"I decided to go as Princess Jasmine, since I’ve been wanting to go as her for years and found the perfect costume!" Kardashian said at the time. "I went all out with my Disney theme this year."

When the "Post" asked Kardashian's rep for comment, they declined.

She's gotta be kidding me
Princess of Agrabah
Fangirlishly Enamored Soul

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2011 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol wow....does she want to get cast in the musical or something? XD

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 12:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think she wants to be seen as a modern day Jasmine - whatever Rolling Eyes. It was cool she liked Jasmine at first, but now it's just annoying.
Calluna

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't think she actually has them call her that, but that would be hilarious.

I'm trying to imagine if Jasmine were real how she would react to her "fangirl". Laughing
APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Tue Apr 12, 2011 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
I think she wants to be seen as a modern day Jasmine - whatever Rolling Eyes. It was cool she liked Jasmine at first, but now it's just annoying.

I feel the same way. I didn't want to say anything bad about a Jasmine fan, and I normally don't mind Kim K. I'm not one of those people that are always dissing her, but I think it honestly makes Jasmine look bad for Kim to even remotely associate herself with her -___-; I feel bad saying that because, really, Jasmine belongs to everyone. I don't blame Kim for admiring her. I don't want to say, "You're not allowed to like her cuz you're famous" but....Kim *is* too famous, you know? She's famous for all the wrong reasons.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Fri Apr 15, 2011 1:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, like when she mentioned Jasmine made her feel better about her curvy figure as a kid, that's cool - I get that. I don't mind it if she likes Jasmine, I don't even mind her (...most of the time. Every interview I've seen with her and her sisters has made me want to claw my eyes out Laughing), but she keeps trying to come off like her and that's my problem. Jasmine has enough people slut-shaming her without being associated with Kim Kardashian
DLN001
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Jul 30, 2011 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't like Kim Kardashian. I don't think her face is attractive at all. I'm glad Prince yelled at her and told her to get off the stage at one of his concerts.
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Mon Sep 26, 2011 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

According to Cosmopolitan magazine in her bio, Kim nicknamed herself "Princess Jasmine."
Ummmmm..........right...................Kris Humphries is no Aladdin.
JasmineFan22
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That would be an insult if they used Kim as Jasmine in a musical or anything else. Kim is to sleazy for little girls to look up to.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 11:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

She's stopped with the Jasmine references as far as I've heard lately. Too busy trying to dodge off the marriage jokes. Jasmine and Aladdin were dating longer than she's been dating and married with all her boyfriends combined Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> News & Updates All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum