Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - 'A Wish Come True' - Aladdin and Jasmine wedding figurine
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

'A Wish Come True' - Aladdin and Jasmine wedding figurine

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2016 12:57 pm    Post subject: 'A Wish Come True' - Aladdin and Jasmine wedding figurine Reply with quote

IT'S MOVIE ACCURATE Laughing (well except for the hair. she definitely didn't have that band there. they must have looked at the movie poster but STILL)

http://www.fantasiescometrue.com/product/pre_order_a_wish_come_true_aladdin_and_jasmine_wedding_figurine_jim_shore_disney_traditions/
Fez_Head
Cave of Wonders Tour Guide

PostPosted: Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! That actually looks really nice Very Happy I'm also quite surprised that it is actually advertising a sequel with this particular figurine, not the original movie.

I've actually been pleasantly surprised with Disney today. I went to the Disney Store at the mall today with a friend (my hometown FINALLY has one) and completely fangirled over The Great Mouse Detective, Robin Hood, and Hunchback of Notre Dame ornaments there. Seriously, how many times do you see any merchandise for those movies? I know I haven't.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Sun Oct 16, 2016 8:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wait, what? Shocked

EDIT: omg they do have The Great Mouse Detective and Robin Hood ornaments Shocked Shocked Shocked (I feel like I've seen that Hunchback one before but the others are definitely new, holy crap)

Meanwhile we have the same tired old Jasmine ornament redesigned slightly for the past few years.
Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 4:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Those are nice!!

Slightly relevant: I'd like to see actual modern re-imaginings of wearable Disney wedding dresses, not the same tired "inspired by" dresses that look nothing like the characters' dresses they were "inspired by."

Also, random, but I want a magic carpet antenna topper. I'd buy the crap out of that.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2016 7:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Are you talking about the fairytale collection? that was fun at first and then it was like "oh. look. yet another mermaid tail dress for ariel. whee."

i have one for genie but never seen carpet. i'll let you know if i see one!
Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2016 10:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes, that's the one.

Please do! Slightly surprised there isn't one on Etsy. I bet someone would make one if I asked though.
Sultan

PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2016 5:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Love
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum