Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Aladdin Scrubs
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aladdin Scrubs
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
persian85033
Elemental

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 5:41 pm    Post subject: Aladdin Scrubs Reply with quote

Anyone know where I can find Aladdin scrubs? I'd really like to wear them to work. I'd be proud. Very Happy
Syera
Cynical Scribe

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Excuse my cluelessness, but what precisely are you talking about?

Weblog | SH.net | Ed-sprite by Janette
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Scrubs=those light green outfits you see surgeons and dentists wear. There's Disney ones you can buy to wear

And I have seen some Aladdin ones online (Well, more like Jasmine and Aladdin ones), but I have to find the link again.
Syera
Cynical Scribe

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's what I was thinking scrubs were... but why on EARTH would anyone want scrubs with Disney characters on 'em?

I suppose the kid-patients might get a kick out of it...

AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know I saw a girl wearing Minnie Mouse ones to school for her pre-med class Laughing.

http://scrubsbydesign.com/scrubsbydesign/d--14670ala2x.html
^Scrubs!
Nez
Eccentric Papyrus Jockey

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh, those are cute.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Googled it really quick and couldn't find any others besides the ones that were already linked. Lots of Tinkerbell and Pooh, though. Razz They don't make Aladdin pajamas in our size, so that's probably the next best thing, huh? Wink
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calluna wrote:
Googled it really quick and couldn't find any others besides the ones that were already linked. Lots of Tinkerbell and Pooh, though. Razz They don't make Aladdin pajamas in our size, so that's probably the next best thing, huh? Wink

...is there any Aladdin fabric out there? 'Cause I could totally make Aladdin PJs if there is... Laughing
Calluna

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure there is, or at least Disney Princess fabric that's got Jasmine on it. I haven't gone looking for it, though, so don't quote me on that.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 3:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't even seen fabric with her on it, but I've seen Disney princess fabric Rolling Eyes

I haven't ran into any Aladdin fabric, either. I guess you could get a bed sheet and make something from that Laughing
persian85033
Elemental

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 7:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm an Aladdin fan, aren't I? And I don't work with kids, just with animals. Cats, dogs, pidgeons, rabbits, turtles, etc. However, I like to wear scrubs I like. You know, colors, themes, I like. There are lots of them. Most of the people at work wear scrubs wtih kitties and puppies on them, and I'd really like Aladdin ones. If I can find any Aladdin fabric out there, I should make my own. The bedsheet is a good idea. The pajamas, too. I own a lot of pajamas. I'm in the only one in my family who sleeps in pajamas, anyway.

BTW, great avatar, xfkirsten.
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
I haven't even seen fabric with her on it, but I've seen Disney princess fabric Rolling Eyes

I haven't ran into any Aladdin fabric, either. I guess you could get a bed sheet and make something from that Laughing

I just did a little Google hunting, and didn't find anything. Sad But I like your bedsheet idea... actually, I think that'd work pretty well! They might be slightly on the heavy side, depending on how heavy that particular bedsheet is, but comparing it to my own, I think it'd work well. *plots* Wink

persian85033 wrote:
BTW, great avatar, xfkirsten.

Thanks!
Calluna

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:

I've actually seen a shirt on ebay that was obviously made out of Aladdin bedsheets. Laughing
Syera
Cynical Scribe

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 11:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calluna wrote:
I've actually seen a shirt on ebay that was obviously made out of Aladdin bedsheets. Laughing

I guess that's one way to do it.

Personally, I'm not much for dressing in clothes that depict characters. I think it's rather... weird. Dress like a character, you bet.

AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 12:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calluna wrote:

I still want that super cool tank top that was made from a duvet Laughing
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum