Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - WDW Aladdin Merchandise
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WDW Aladdin Merchandise

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AngelofMusic
Streetrat

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: WDW Aladdin Merchandise Reply with quote

I'm planning on going to WDW this summer and would like to blow, I mean spend my money on some Aladdin things. I am particulary looking for some Aladdin snow globes. Does anyone know of any place in any of the WDW parks that may sell Aladdin snow globes?
Opera Ghost
P.S. Beware!
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The only one I know of there (It might not even be there anymore) is a little snowglobe that's about three inches high. It's the lamp with Genie on the outside holding it, but Aladdin and Jasmine are on the inside, which is the snowglobe itself, on carpet that sits on top of the lamp. It's hard to explain. I wish I could find a picture. I'm too lazy to go get mine and take a picture Laughing
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The one AG mentions is the one I remember seeing the most. I vaguely recall a big hourglass one, but I can't remember now if I saw that one at WDW or DL or both.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They sold the big hourglass one at the parks!? I've only seen it at disneydirect.com and in the Disney store! I remember because I still want it and didn't have enough money when I did go to the Disney store Laughing
xfkirsten
Royal Vizier

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yup, I definitely remember seeing it on shelves somewhere!

Oh, and I forgot another part of my answer: your best bet for Aladdin stuff would be to look in either:

-Agrabah Bazaar in Adventureland (my old home turf!) - While I don't remember them carrying much in the way of larger snowglobes, they carried a ton of the little ones AG mentioned

-World of Disney in Downtown Disney - They've got a whole room full of stuff like snowglobes. If it's a snowglobe sold in the parks, they probably have it there!
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Sun Mar 05, 2006 9:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You probably saw it at DL cause that's a relatively new snowglobe they don't sell anymore. Now it's a new one with Genie on a glass cloud with Aladdin and Jasmine inside the snowglobe on carpet...again Laughing
AngelofMusic
Streetrat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 3:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet! Thanks guys!
Opera Ghost
P.S. Beware!
Calluna

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You have a Discworld signature! *squee*

/offtopic Razz
APK
Sinister Snack Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 06, 2006 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

angelofmusic that avatar is hilarious Laughing
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Tue Mar 07, 2006 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was there last year. They have that cute Jasmine plush doll (they look like cupies dolls) they don't have that here in Anaheim. They have the Aladdin PVC collection set. (they don't have that here either) and you have to go to the Tiki Room Under Management and the Philarmagic.

Oh here you go. You can hear about my trip

http://www.aladdincentral.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=666
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum