Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Aladdin Fabric!
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aladdin Fabric!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jas wrote:
. . . A purse existed?

Yes my dear. it was a purse shoulder bag. It was the year when they put out movie vintage tees and matching bags in the Disneyland merchandise. it was cute but i hesitated because i was planning to get it for a less price in Company D ( cast member disney merchandise).
Jas
Cool Colonel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww - I wish I had seen one.
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mariposa79 wrote:
they HAD the purse in disneyland and if Ag goes to the Walmart close to there. She would die.

I just about died when I went in the one near WDW Laughing

They had a purse?! *points to avatar* I really need to go there!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
Mariposa79 wrote:
they HAD the purse in disneyland and if Ag goes to the Walmart close to there. She would die.

the word is HAD as in past tense. but I need to check the Aladdin cart near the Hyperion theatre to see if it's still there.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
Mariposa79 wrote:

the word is HAD as in past tense. but I need to check the Aladdin cart near the Hyperion theatre to see if it's still there.

But.....Would you go crazy if Jasmine had her own fragrance? They used have princess fragrances is these cute bottles. Belle had a bottle with a yellow rose top and her smell was roses. Snow white's had a bottle with the apple top and her fragrance smell like apples. Cinderella's had a shoe on top of her bottle and she smell like baby powder. Aurora's bottle had a crown and i'm not sure to describe Aurora's but it's smelled so flowery. It was sad there was no Jasmine. But it would be cool if she did have one
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
AladdinsGenie wrote:
Mariposa79 wrote:

But.....Would you go crazy if Jasmine had her own fragrance? They used have princess fragrances is these cute bottles. Belle had a bottle with a yellow rose top and her smell was roses. Snow white's had a bottle with the apple top and her fragrance smell like apples. Cinderella's had a shoe on top of her bottle and she smell like baby powder. Aurora's bottle had a crown and i'm not sure to describe Aurora's but it's smelled so flowery. It was sad there was no Jasmine. But it would be cool if she did have one

mi esta.
Ariellen
Scourge of the Desert

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There was no Aladdin purse when I was there...wow, it was almost 2 full months ago now. *cries*

There were, however, some series and sequel production cels and an AMAZING painting of the "Goodnight, my handsome prince..." scene, all of which were WAY out of my budget. (These were all in the "Off the Page" store with the picture of Very Happy:-DAURORA IN BLUE!!!!Very HappyVery Happy on the sign.)
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disney Princess wrote:
There was no Aladdin purse when I was there...wow, it was almost 2 full months ago now. *cries*

There were, however, some series and sequel production cels and an AMAZING painting of the "Goodnight, my handsome prince..." scene, all of which were WAY out of my budget. (These were all in the "Off the Page" store with the picture of Very Happy:-DAURORA IN BLUE!!!!Very HappyVery Happy on the sign.)

HAD the magical word is HAD. Laughing It was before the 50th Aniversary stuff came out.

They had it when they started the vintage movie baby doll tee. that was a loooong time ago. I thought they might have it at the cart because of the musical spectacular or in the hollywood pictures backlot store, you know where they sold all the playhouse disney stuff
Ariellen
Scourge of the Desert

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 7:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mariposa79 wrote:
HAD the magical word is HAD. Laughing

Yes, I got that in the other messages with that phrase used. Rolling Eyes

Quote:
I thought they might have it at the cart because of the musical spectacular or in the hollywood pictures backlot store, you know where they sold all the playhouse disney stuff

I thought what you meant by this is that you thought they may HAVE it again because of the Musical Spectacular, and what I meant was that I was there recently and didn't see it, so it's either still in that "magical realm of HAD" or they were sold out, and it sounds like "HAD" is the more likely of the two since you haven't seen it since before the 50th.

I saw a guest in WDW wearing the Aladdin baby doll tee from Disneyland and was so envious. I can't say I ever really loved the VHS cover for the movie, but it was nice enough to warrant getting on a t-shirt if I'd had that opportunity. *sigh* I was disappointed when I heard they had stopped selling those, and I don't think the Aladdin one was ever one that made it over to WDW when they started selling some of those style shirts. (Because they took the Aladdin-ness out of Agrabah Bazaar? /bitter)
The Evil Chalupa
Some Enchanted Genie

Location: The Magic Hookah.... and coffee maker, which also makes Julienne fries!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 10:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I make all my own Aladdin-related clothes/accessories/etc.

My favorite is a blue blouse with the Genie's face on front... eyes, nose, mouth... and the beard. On the back it says, "This ain't cotton!"

I WOULD make myself a backpack... but I don't have the heart to replace my "TaleSpin" backpack... one I didn't actually make myself... =P
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 11:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Genie outfit, too. I have the shirt from WDW with his face on it, and then I have blue pants that I wear with a big red belt and gold bracelets. I wear my hair up and I have the earring, but I wear both because I hate uneveness Laughing.

I'm working on a Jafar one; I just need to get the shirt so I know what I'm working with. I'm gonna get these black pants and paint flames at the bottom. It's gonna be sweeet Laughing. I originally planned to make character outfits for everyone, but figuring out a theme is the hard part.
The Evil Chalupa
Some Enchanted Genie

Location: The Magic Hookah.... and coffee maker, which also makes Julienne fries!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 5:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I was the Great Bathroom Jafar, once.

My mom bought one of them creepy cleaning mops shaped like Jafar's serpent staff. I made a turban out of some bathroom towels, and his gown with... toilet paper and bathroom towels.

Then I went around and tried to mesmerize anyone who oh so happened to question the Great Bathroom Jafar's fashion.

"You will put down the toilet liiiiiiiiiiiiiiiid You will put down the toilet liiiiiiiiid!
persian85033
Elemental

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I want that!!!

PostPosted: Mon Apr 24, 2006 7:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What? My Bathroom Jafar costume? Laughing
persian85033
Elemental

PostPosted: Tue Apr 25, 2006 5:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

No, the fabric. Gotta get to Wal Mart and see if they have it. They better. Or else.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum