Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Jasmine in a bottle doll
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jasmine in a bottle doll
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Spike
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 5:20 pm    Post subject: Jasmine in a bottle doll Reply with quote

Check this out:

http://cgi.ebay.de/Disney-Simba-JASMINE-Freundin-von-Aladin-NEU_W0QQitemZ6040155755QQcategoryZ19224QQssPageNameZWDVWQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

the doll comes in a bottle that ends with the sultan's palace tab "not shown in the pic" also wearing one shoulder top.check it out,tell me what u think.
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sat Apr 08, 2006 8:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The disney princess simba dolls are sooo much better than the ones in the US. I don't care for when they put her in the bright pink lipstick like in that one, but the outfits and overall facial structures are really nice
Ariellen
Scourge of the Desert

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
The disney princess simba dolls are sooo much better than the ones in the US.

Mattel has just gotten SCARY...my Mom complains about how ugly a lot of their Princess dolls are now, too.

Ellen: *browsing Princess toys at store, pauses at dolls*

Mom: ...I don't like that Ariel at all!!!! Ariel is PRETTY, that's scary!!! Anyway, are you looking for Jasmine? *wink*

Ellen: Well, they have Ariel, which means they probably don't have Jasmine...and of course look at all of these Cinderella and Aurora dolls and how ugly THEY are...

Mom: ...weird. Just weird. They look like they got botox.

Another reason I love my mother.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 10:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I like how they just recently changed the bodies to the new barbie ones with the belly button and not the triangle box rib cages Laughing, but the faces are kinda...odd? And Jasmine is pale! The last two dolls have been super light skinned. I have the newest glitter princess doll next to an old Jasmine doll and the overall difference in the two is huge.
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 12:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
I like how they just recently changed the bodies to the new barbie ones with the belly button and not the triangle box rib cages Laughing, but the faces are kinda...odd? And Jasmine is pale! The last two dolls have been super light skinned. I have the newest glitter princess doll next
to an old Jasmine doll and the overall difference in the two is huge.

Yeah like how the old 1992 Jasmine dolls is tan and the new Jasmine dolls is white? And the last Sparkle princess Jasmine with crown has fake eyelashes? Yeah.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the glitter and newest sparkle princess dolls are the only ones I have where you can see the lash lines, which is so totally wrong.
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol seeing Jasmine in that bottle thing, made me imagine Jasmine singing "Genie in a bottle" by Christine Aguilera.
Ruby Restless
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that doll is sold out here about in every place... Confused there's also one Jasmine like that sold with her black horse.

But I think I saw the "six pack Aladdin doll" somewhere. If they're still there I could possibly buy one. Plus he has Abu with him. The problem is I don't have any money left cause I just bought a digital video camera this week.
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kapu wrote:
I think that doll is sold out here about in every place... Confused there's also one Jasmine like that sold with her black horse.

But I think I saw the "six pack Aladdin doll" somewhere. If they're still there I could possibly buy one. Plus he has Abu with him. The problem is I don't have any money left cause I just bought a digital video camera this week.

Laughing *cough* I have that six pack doll. *cough*
Ruby Restless
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 2:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mariposa79 wrote:
kapu wrote:

Laughing *cough* I have that six pack doll. *cough*

Wha. Laughing It's cooool.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 3:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*cough* I really need to get that doll cause it's hawt *cough* Laughing
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 4:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
*cough* I really need to get that doll cause it's hawt *cough* Laughing

Laughing Oh, AG. Your humor cease to amaze me.
Quote:
Wha. It's cooool.

Yeah I know. I just can't Laughing stop staring at it. Laughing everytime I look at my stuff. Man! I got to go to europe and get those Aladdin Disney dolls.
Ruby Restless
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 5:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You mean they're not sold in the U.S? Rather weird

(I bought the Jasmine's palace with Abu's family and all but returned it cause it didn't contain the dolls. 50 euros for just the palace felt too much. It wasn't said anywhere in the package that the dolls in the pictures weren't inside.)

(And sorry about any possible mistakes in this post... It's 2:50 am in Finland right now and I'm not the most sane at this time)
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

We have (had) Aladdin dolls, but in the particular style you guys have? Absolutely not Laughing

I want that palace!! I wish they sold that here!
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

kapu wrote:
You mean they're not sold in the U.S? Rather weird

(I bought the Jasmine's palace with Abu's family and all but returned it cause it didn't contain the dolls. 50 euros for just the palace felt too much. It wasn't said anywhere in the package that the dolls in the pictures weren't inside.)

(And sorry about any possible mistakes in this post... It's 2:50 am in Finland right now and I'm not the most sane at this time)

Yeah, the only possible place to get it is EBAY. But imagine if it was sold in the US ? AG would have to buy a mansion to contain her stuff and make it the International Disney Aladdin Merchandise Museum. Each room would be a different character category.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum