Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Aladdin T-shirts
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aladdin T-shirts
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AladdinFan92
Sultan

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 6:04 pm    Post subject: Aladdin T-shirts Reply with quote

Anyone know where I can find some good Aladdin t-shirts--preferably one with Al and Jas on it? I've never seen any,but there must be some out there. Maybe on Amazon or Ebay? If you know any good places,please put up a link! It would be much appreciated! Very Happy

AWWWW!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Wed Jun 14, 2006 7:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ebay, definitely. Usually the good ones come from Britain, but they exist.
Ariellen
Scourge of the Desert

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eBay is your best bet...they don't seem to show up too often (I am constantly searching Aladdin apparel, largely just to see if anyone is selling outfits I'd owned as a kid), but I know stuff was made, and the law of eBay is that almost everything shows up at some point, and if you see it once, you will USUALLY see it again.

Just ran a search for you now, and this came up:

http://cgi.ebay.com/Magic-Carpets-of-Aladdin-and-Jasmine-TShirt-Adult-XLarg_W0QQitemZ6626307638QQihZ012QQcategoryZ35843QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

^I have that shirt and LOVE it...

Sometimes searching phrases like 'magic carpets of aladdin,' or spelling "Aladdin" as 'alladin' or 'aladin' will turn up additional items...and sometimes because people are searching the proper spellings, the misspelled items go cheaper. You just have to force your brain and fingers to go against their natural desire to spell 'Aladdin' right. Razz
AladdinFan92
Sultan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks so much,DP! I'm SO buying that! Very Happy

AWWWW!!!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Ariellen
Scourge of the Desert

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You're welcome! Smile Haha, we could match!

AladdinFan92
Sultan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh,that's too cute! Is that a Jasmine crown on your head? Very Happy

That's the first time I've seen one of the them park Aladdin's look REALLY cute! Laughing

AWWWW!!!
Ariellen
Scourge of the Desert

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinFan92 wrote:
Oh,that's too cute! Is that a Jasmine crown on your head? Very Happy

You'd better believe it! Smile (She's on my sunglasses, too, if you look really closely. And you can't see from the angle here, but Ariel's on my purse and my watch.)

Quote:
That's the first time I've seen one of the them park Aladdin's look REALLY cute! Laughing

He was AMAZING. FANTASTIC Aladdin in every respect. (And he remembered me every time he saw me, it was AWESOME.) I really need to get my me-and-Al pics from my Disney internship together and use them as an Aladdin-at-the-parks springboard, because have I got a ton of stories. Smile When this picture was taken, I hadn't actually planned to meet Aladdin. (Before you shoot me, I'd been at MGM that morning and met him there...this was in Epcot, and he was pretty mobbed with people waiting to see him.) But as my friends and I walked by, they say he did this GREAT double take and I heard him yell out "Hey Princess, I think you're following me!" Well, didn't I just have to get in line then! (Funny thing was, it was a different..um...'friend' of Aladdin than I'd met in MGM...that guy, who had the PERFECT Scott Weinger sound-alike voice, I'd met at Magic Kingdom the day before and he remembered that...he actually told me I'd have to see him again the following day, so I did. Very Happy)

So I walked over and when I got to the front of the line, Al gave me a big hug and said "Hi, princess, it's nice to see you again! Want me to sign your autograph book...again?" He was just amazing. My Aladdin fangirl/geekdom skyrocketed while I was in FL.
AladdinFan92
Sultan

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 5:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You are so lucky! You actually got to HUG him? And he remembered you--AND he sounds like Scott?!?!? God,am I jealous *swoon*

AWWWW!!!
Ariellen
Scourge of the Desert

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinFan92 wrote:
You are so lucky! You actually got to HUG him? And he remembered you--AND he sounds like Scott?!?!? God,am I jealous *swoon*

I think the reason I was memorable is because I was the only 20-year-old looking thrilled to pieces in line and pretty much RUNNING to hug him when I got to the front of the line. Smile The guy in the picture had a VERY good Aladdin voice, but the guy I'd met at MGM that morning was the one who had a dead-on Scott-voice. He was a bit on the pale side but was such a good Aladdin, it didn't really matter. Although...

Here is my friend Katie with Jasmine and Aladdin at MGM ca. September 2005 (the day after the pic of me in my last entry was taken)...

Here are Ariel and Prince Eric in the Christmas parade in December 05. Eric winked when I yelled "Hi, Eric!" as though I'd wanted to call him something else..NO idea why...

(Yes, my friend Robin, who took the picture, got Ariel in a funny moment. Smile)
Spike
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

got a question.... is it the same model in both pictures coz i kinda feel they are different..and did u ever wonder why aladdin at WDW are wearing shirts under their vests??i would really like to know why
great pictures though!!!!
Syera
Cynical Scribe

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 6:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*Looks at the Aladdin-actor* Well, can't say he looks too Arabian - strikes me as being possibly of Welsh descent, but he sure is nice lookin'. And if he can do an Aladdin-voice... rar. Very Happy

Weblog | SH.net | Ed-sprite by Janette
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 7:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disney Princess wrote:
You'd better believe it! Smile (She's on my sunglasses, too, if you look really closely. And you can't see from the angle here, but Ariel's on my purse and my watch.)

I have those same sunglasses Laughing
Ariellen
Scourge of the Desert

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spike wrote:
got a question.... is it the same model in both pictures coz i kinda feel they are different..and did u ever wonder why aladdin at WDW are wearing shirts under their vests??i would really like to know why
great pictures though!!!!

Well...this is where I have to say "There IS only ONE Aladdin!"...but...the Aladdin in the first picture and the Aladdin in the second picture are different actors. But even though it's hard to tell in these particular pictures, the 2nd Aladdin and Prince Eric ARE the same actor. He LOOKS closer to Eric, because he's fair, but he sounds just like Scott and is a very good Aladdin.

And oh, the shirt question...NO idea. They don't make Tarzan wear a shirt, though they partially cover him by having an elaborate vine spear-holder slung over him. It doesn't hide much. Shocked
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 12:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

They should just leave Glen's works alone Laughing
DesertBloom92
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Fri Jun 16, 2006 8:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the clostest thing I got to an ALaddin -T is this Disney shirt I have. Crying or Very sad ,,I really need an aladdintshirt..but I still love my shirt! Smile

http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=49646422&imageID=703204238&MyToken=500d3cc8-90c5-4572-9aa0-df1c92f90907

oh and this is my myspace so add me if you like Wink
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum