Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Aladdin T-shirts
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aladdin T-shirts
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jafaria
Vizier's Handmaiden

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know this thread hasn't been so active, but I do have help for anyone who's looking for Aladdin or Jasmine shirts. Go to www.zazzle.com and click on Disney Inkshop. They have a few different designs with Aladdin, Jasmine, both of them or the movie logo. I was surprised nobody else mentioned Zazzle, so I put it up. Sadly no Jafar ones. My quest for a Jafar shirt that does not have at least one other Disney villain on it continues.
Calluna
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jafaria wrote:
I know this thread hasn't been so active, but I do have help for anyone who's looking for Aladdin or Jasmine shirts. Go to www.zazzle.com and click on Disney Inkshop. They have a few different designs with Aladdin, Jasmine, both of them or the movie logo. I was surprised nobody else mentioned Zazzle, so I put it up. Sadly no Jafar ones. My quest for a Jafar shirt that does not have at least one other Disney villain on it continues.
I have one with Jafar and Iago on it, if that counts. Laughing I got it on ebay but it originally came from one of the parks; not sure where.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Fri Sep 08, 2006 3:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Does it have a yellow background and the lighting is dark? I've always wanted that one! Laughing
Jafaria
Vizier's Handmaiden

PostPosted: Sat Sep 09, 2006 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never even seen a shirt with Jafar and Iago on it. I want one!
Calluna

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
Does it have a yellow background and the lighting is dark? I've always wanted that one! Laughing
I think that's the one; I can't find a pic of it online anymore.
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Disney Princess wrote:
Spike wrote:
got a question.... is it the same model in both pictures coz i kinda feel they are different..and did u ever wonder why aladdin at WDW are wearing shirts under their vests??i would really like to know why
great pictures though!!!!

Well...this is where I have to say "There IS only ONE Aladdin!"...but...the Aladdin in the first picture and the Aladdin in the second picture are different actors. But even though it's hard to tell in these particular pictures, the 2nd Aladdin and Prince Eric ARE the same actor. He LOOKS closer to Eric, because he's fair, but he sounds just like Scott and is a very good Aladdin.

And oh, the shirt question...NO idea. They don't make Tarzan wear a shirt, though they partially cover him by having an elaborate vine spear-holder slung over him. It doesn't hide much. Shocked

DP, *cough* *cough* carpetflysaladdintotwodifferentplacesatthesametime. *cough* *Cough* Ahem. Laughing It's the same at Disneyland.

Spike, they have to wear shirts under their vests because of safety and sanitary reasons.
1. There would be more women would be pushing children away just to get next to Aladdin for picture.
2. On hot and humid days, you would let Aladdin burn and have sweat get all over the kids right?
3. Don't forget that millions of germs that kids have everyday. Poor Al, might be mysterious rashes and the chickens pox.

It was so bad one summer when I was working at the park. They had to pull out the face characters and let have the characters like Mickey, Minnie,Tigger and Pooh to sit down because there's a family going around with lice.
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jafaria wrote:
I've never even seen a shirt with Jafar and Iago on it. I want one!

There is. it always come out during the villians event around halloween
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 1:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Syera wrote:
*Looks at the Aladdin-actor* Well, can't say he looks too Arabian - strikes me as being possibly of Welsh descent, but he sure is nice lookin'. And if he can do an Aladdin-voice... rar. Very Happy

Disney casting is trying their best to match Aladdin as closely as they can and who can do the best role for him. regardless of what race the actor is.
Take it from me by working at the happiest place on earth for five years, I have seen them all. Some even scratch my head and wonder how in the world did he get that part?
Ariellen
Scourge of the Desert

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mariposa79 wrote:
DP, *cough* *cough* carpetflysaladdintotwodifferentplacesatthesametime. *cough* *Cough* Ahem. Laughing It's the same at Disneyland.

I had SO much fun explaining that to a little girl who was suspicious...she told me she'd seen Jasmine in Adventureland at MK that morning, and how was it that Jasmine was just in Morocco at Epcot? Isn't that awfully far?

We got into a long talk about how did Aladdin get to show Jasmine the whole world in one night? Well, because Carpet can fly pretty fast...fast enough, even, to take Aladdin and Jasmine from park to park...REALLY fast! And if Carpet really COULDN'T go fast enough, well, a snap of Genie's fingers would do the trick quite nicely. And then I told her that she could be sure that Carpet hides out, hidden from everyone, and she said "Oh, you mean because he couldn't give everyone a ride and knew that everyone would want one?" And one more little girl can believe in the Disney characters. Smile
Vegitabeta
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2007 1:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have this orange t-shirt with Jasmine and Rajah on it, and it has 'Aladdin' written at the bottom in gold, quite nice. I also have one from when I was about 5 years old, of course it doesn't fit, but I loved it so much I had to keep it! It's purple, and Aladdin and Jasmine are flying along on the carpet, and the jewels on their head are real stones in the shirt, and there are also 3D stars around them, it's great! Very Happy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know zis is kinda dead. D: But ahhh I was just gonna say zat
1. They have a few little itty bitty girly kiddy Jasmine nightgowns and shirts right now.
2. They have an adult Jasmine shirt on their site aswell. (Disney Store) its pretteh I thinks. Its a lilac color with Jasmine on the front, you can't see her lower body but she's sitting. Its not particularly in the Aladdin art style, its more detailed. Very nice though. I bought one for myself and its a great design. Very Happy

Oo, zey also had the snowglobe 50% off last time I checked.
Oasis
Streetrat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 11:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anonymous wrote:
I know zis is kinda dead. D: But ahhh I was just gonna say zat
1. They have a few little itty bitty girly kiddy Jasmine nightgowns and shirts right now.
2. They have an adult Jasmine shirt on their site aswell. (Disney Store) its pretteh I thinks. Its a lilac color with Jasmine on the front, you can't see her lower body but she's sitting. Its not particularly in the Aladdin art style, its more detailed. Very nice though. I bought one for myself and its a great design. Very Happy

Oo, zey also had the snowglobe 50% off last time I checked.

Bah, I aplogize. I posted this. D: I got signed out somehow.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum