Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Aladdin DVDs I've got them I'm ready this time
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aladdin DVDs I've got them I'm ready this time

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Overbound
Streetrat

PostPosted: Thu Aug 17, 2006 12:29 am    Post subject: Aladdin DVDs I've got them I'm ready this time Reply with quote

Ok I've got no idea why the first topic was locked but its cool I'll make another trust me I'm legit I can show you my ebay record to kinda sorta prove it. But I guess in the long run it does boil down to a little trust but I have 3 sets ready to go out the door. All the information is below and you may ask all the questions you like
I've got the full series on 9 DVD-/+Rs if anyone is interested. E-mail me at overbound@gmail.com

Long Story shot My DVD Burner crapped out on me and one of my discs didn't work in the new burner All that is fixed though so if you guys want the set of nine I've got it 45$ a pop I take Paypal only (they aren't that hard to get all you need is a savings acount). They are basically TV quality and if you need either plus or minus dvdrs let me know otherwise its whatever I've got available.

You can also contact me on aim or MSN Ovei2bound, classicbryce@gmail.com Also like I said I've got 3 sets already made but they aren't all on the same DVD media so I can make a new one for you or if you want the ones with the mixed media I'll discount it to 30$

Pictures are here keep in mind they are JPGs so the quality will be a bit better.
http://img210.exs.cx/img210/9519/cap3536hm.jpg
http://img210.exs.cx/img210/724/cap3513pb.jpg
JoeCoowel
Streetrat

PostPosted: Tue Jul 17, 2007 9:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi. I am interested in your Aladdin Series dvd's. I would like to know what region they are (pal? ntsc?) and if ALL episodes (over 80) are included? Also, let me know how I may go about paying for them. Thanx....JC
Overbound
Streetrat

PostPosted: Fri Aug 24, 2007 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I really only check email... I still have theses they are NTSC and its every episode I think thats 83 but I forget. Anyway I've sold all my 30$ copies so its again 45$ you pay with paypal.
0verbound

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:04 pm    Post subject: update Reply with quote

I've updated the pricing and everything, its now 30$ plus 4$ for shipping and it will remain that way. I understand many people may be worried I'm just going to take the money and split. I have sold the set to two people and they got them fine but I guess I have no way to prove that either. My ebay rating is here (remove the 00): 00feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=overbound&ftab=AllFeedback
0verbound

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:06 pm    Post subject: update Reply with quote

I've updated the pricing and everything, its now 30$ plus 4$ for shipping and it will remain that way. I understand many people may be worried I'm just going to take the money and split. I have sold the set to two people and they got them fine but I guess I have no way to prove that either. My ebay rating is here (remove the 00): 00feedback.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewFeedback2&userid=overbound&ftab=AllFeedback
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum