Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - WDW trip finds
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

WDW trip finds

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Ariellen
Scourge of the Desert

PostPosted: Thu Sep 14, 2006 3:09 pm    Post subject: WDW trip finds Reply with quote

http://cgi.ebay.com/WDW-LE-1000-jumbo-aladdin-storybook-pin-pins-jasmine_W0QQitemZ120031309517QQihZ002QQcategoryZ95128QQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

http://cgi.ebay.com/Disney-Arribas-Aladdin-and-Jasmine-Glass-Paperweight_W0QQitemZ260016045536QQihZ016QQcategoryZ1375QQssPageNameZWD1VQQrdZ1QQcmdZViewItem

I wish the pictures were better. But this is definitely the nicest Aladdin stuff I've gotten at WDW in quite a while.

I think the paperweight should be facing the other way...but I forget. I don't have mine with me here at school.
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 12:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm. I am pretty sure that they would have it at Disneyland. Very Happy
Ariellen
Scourge of the Desert

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 1:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mariposa79 wrote:
Hmmm. I am pretty sure that they would have it at Disneyland. Very Happy

They have the paperweight there (or, they did in February...I saw it at the Disneyland Hotel); last I checked at dizpins, the pin series is exclusive to WDW. I know they sometimes sell some but not all of the same rack pins on both coasts, but I don't think they do that as often with Limited editions.
Jafaria
Vizier's Handmaiden

PostPosted: Sun Oct 15, 2006 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The paperweight is pretty cool. I love the Arribas stuff even though I'd never be able to afford it. When I was there in August, the Arribas store in Downtown Disney had a glass mug with Jafar etched on it. I was like I WANT THAT but it was probably like two hundred dollars or something. [Yes, there is actually Jafar stuff left in Disneyworld after I go there. Shock!]
Janette Morgan
Jafar's Hourglass

PostPosted: Thu Oct 19, 2006 4:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, man, too bad! That sounds like a seriously awesome piece of glassware.

Avatar base by Angy(-chan) at Yume Studio.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum