Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Series merchandise
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Series merchandise

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 11:15 am    Post subject: Series merchandise Reply with quote

Ok, so lately a bunch of rare series figurines have been popping up recently and it has me wondering just how much series stuff has been made. I know I've seen the following:

-Merk, AND his ship
-Abis Mal (at least two different figurines)
-Uncouthma (I just recently acquired this one)
-Mechanikles (I kick myself for not getting this when I saw it at the time because I haven't seen it since)
-Fashoom (Salukfan has this one coming to her soon)
And then Jasmine in her scourage outfit (along with Aladdin wtf?)

I have a bucket at home that has Abis Mal, Mechanikles and...someone else on it. I forget who, but either way there's some series merchandise out there. Has anyone else seen anything else with characters from the series floating around? I'm curious to see what else is sitting out there and we didn't know about it until 10 years later Laughing

And WTF, where's the Mozenrath and Mirage figurines? They were big villains in the series, too.
Merkal
Sultan

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 3:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That covers what I've seen. That is... I saw Haroud pass by on Ebay once.. I think Question Someone should ask Mattel if they know what they made.
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now that you mention it, I wanna say I've seen a Haroud, too. Or maybe my brain just instantly made him into a figurine out of whistful thinking Laughing

I keep looking on the web to maybe see if there's a page somewhere that would list all these items, but not even the ones I've mentioned are showing up Sad
Spike
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have the abis mal action figure, i used to see the black guy with the shark and meckanecles when i was young i hate myself for not getting them..recently i've been seeing the fashoom action figure on ebay and the unkozma small figure too!!..its too bad they never released them here...
Spike
Prince/Princess

PostPosted: Tue May 29, 2007 12:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh i also have the aladdin wearing purple outfit..there's also a jasmine wearing a matching orange one but i dont have her.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum