Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Aladdin Merchandise Sightings!
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aladdin Merchandise Sightings!
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Mon Jul 04, 2005 7:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
"One too many hits with the kid" Laughing

LOL!!! Laughing Laughing Very Happy
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Tue Dec 06, 2005 3:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Two new items! Well....one new-new item. The other is just an old one, but with more stuff Laughing

--Jasmine Pez head avaliable wherever pez displays with the Disney princesses are avaliable. Picture be here. (You might try walgreens. I got my Dash pez dispenser there). They also have Belle and Cinderella in the set.

And like it was mentioned before, there is a Jasmine playset that is at Toys R Us and Walmart that comes with outfits to change her in as seen here, and there's now a little mini set that comes with Abu which is here.

But now they have combined both of those and made another set. It's in a pink hexgaon shaped case. So it's not really new, but if you don't want to buy both of those you can just get this new one.

They need to come out with some new stuff for other characters. Jasmine is completely dominating my collection Laughing
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I saw a piece of Jasmine merchandise yesterday that I have never seen before.

It's a Jasmine stamper, and it comes with some stickers.

And on the Jasmine/Abu play set-- why in the **bleep** is she going bald?!?! I thought it was a defect in Walmart's stock and that why I didn't buy it. Laughing
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Wed Dec 07, 2005 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh, I can use that stamper to go with my stickers Laughing

I thought something was wrong with mine, too, but I bought it anyways because I am pathetic Laughing. But once I saw the new set that I was talking about, it's because you can change her hair. The only thing that changes is the bands in her hair, though Laughing
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Wed Jan 25, 2006 9:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They're a huge craze among the Disney princess fans and Disney even remembered to include Jasmine! Let's give them a big round of applause Laughing

They're called Zizzles and you can get them in the toy section at Walmart, Target or Kmart next to the play dough and stuff of that nature. I have no idea what the actual "zizzle" part is or what you do with it, but all I do know is that in each pack (which is about 5 bucks) you get two or three randomly assorted princess figurines from the collection above. You have no idea who you are going to get. Etiehr way, those figurines are very cute.

Aaaaand according to the package, they are going to make a whole set just for Aladdin characters! Yeah, you can stop choking now. I was surprised too Laughing
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 18, 19, 20, 21  Next
Page 19 of 21

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum