Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Desperately Need Help???!
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Desperately Need Help???!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Booncy
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 2:47 am    Post subject: Desperately Need Help???! Reply with quote

Hi, everyone! My Aladdin toy collection is almost complete except for a few items that I am in desperate search of in order to finish it off:

1). Aladdin's Green outfit from the KOT movie for my Aladdin doll, and Jasmine's alternate purple ensemble that she wore in the first 2 movies & a few times throughout the series for my Jasmine doll.

2). 4 golden tassels and fabric felt in order to create carpet.

If anyone knows where I can find these items in order to finally finish my collection please respond A.S.A.P.! Thank you Smile!
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As far as dolls go, I'm about 99% certain they didn't make an outfit of him wearing that. They didn't even release the doll of him in his wedding outfit that wasn't the applause dolls where they're half plush/half doll Laughing, but if you're looking for that purple outfit for Jasmine (I'm assuming the pants one), I'd either get the Magic Carpet Gift Set, the Princess Stories Collection doll, oooor the one they sell at the Disney Store currently. It just depends on how much money you want to spend.

And if you have a fabric/craft store near you like Hobby Lobby or JoAnn's, they sell neat items like that to aid you!
Booncy
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Sat Feb 16, 2008 11:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you SOOOOO much AladdinsGenie! Thanks to you I can finally knock out two birds with one stone by buying the Magic Carpet Gift set, and save my money on the fabric felt Smile. That's too bad that they don't have a doll of Aladdin's Green KOT outfit. I'd much rather buy an Aladdin doll of him wearing that particular outfit rather than his wedding outfit from KOT.

The only thing that bugs me is the fact that I hear that the toy magic carpet that comes with the Magic Carpet Gift set actually plays music from the movie Shocked ! I'd rather it not come with that annoying feature, but it's sure of a heck a lot better than me attempting to make a magic carpet out of fabric felt.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Sun Feb 17, 2008 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd really wish they would have made more KOT dolls. There's Jasmine in her wedding outfit and her pink outfit, but they didn't do much else past, like I said, those applause plush/doll things. There's a prototype for an Aladdin wedding doll that never came into existance on the back of the Jasmine wedding doll Sad. But I agree! At least make it a seperate outfit for him to wear. I'll dress him Laughing

It plays A Whole New World IF you press the button at the bottom, which is sort of embedded in the carpet. It's possible to have them on Carpet and never hear the music. Mine still plays music after all this time because I hardly press that button Laughing
Booncy
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 5:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Do you happen to know where on Earth I can find/buy the Magic Carpet Gift Set??? I've looked all over Sad.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 6:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's no longer sold in stores, so ebay is your best bet. I don't see any on there at the moment, but just keep looking around until one shows up! I see them all the time.

The Jasmine and Rajah gift set is the one I can never find Laughing
Booncy
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks AladdinsGenie for all of your help. I was finally able to find a set for myself to buy, and now I have it in my hands right now as we speak (well as I type, lol). I hope that someday you're just as lucky as I am and that you're able to find that rare Jasmine & Rajah gift set someday Smile.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum