Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Aladdin Series DVD Set at iOffer Review
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aladdin Series DVD Set at iOffer Review

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Oasis
Streetrat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:13 pm    Post subject: Aladdin Series DVD Set at iOffer Review Reply with quote

http://www.streetrat.net/2007/12/14/un-official-aladdin-tv-show-dvd-sets-at-ioffercom

Few months ago I saw this blog at Streetrat. I was really craving seeing the whole Aladdin series without having to worry about getting bad quality downloads that I didn't know were legit or not.

When I went to iOffer and saw Shaunkarr selling it I quickly bought a copy XD; I was desperate. And after a month or so I finally got it.

The shipping took so long because
A) Processing took about a week.
B) The first one got lost I believe. The DVDs come from Canada and the shipping method they use does not have a tracking number or anything.
C) So second time the shipped the seller paid extra to get a tracking number. I FINALLY got it and, well, it was pretty worth it.

So it wasn't their fault, probably just the weather around her lately got it screwed up or something. >.>

The box it comes in it pretty large! It holds the 12 DVDs, and each DVD has art on it with a listing of the episodes that can be found on the disc. They all have menus with titles that let you choose which you want to watch or if you want to watch all of them you can play all. The actual box it comes in has cover art, and though its pixely (The art is made of 2 drawings of Iago and Abu, then a Pixel Art thats actually in this gallery of Aladdin, Jasmine, Genie, and Carpet) but its still pretty!

Seriously though, this person doesn't have many copies left. I'd say its probably one of the best unofficial sets out that. It has great picture and sound aswell.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum