Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Jasmine shirt at Hot Topic and Jasmine doll outfit
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jasmine shirt at Hot Topic and Jasmine doll outfit

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Mon Sep 15, 2008 11:04 pm    Post subject: Jasmine shirt at Hot Topic and Jasmine doll outfit Reply with quote

If anyone's ever wanted Jasmine's red outfit from the movie (or at least something really close), Disney finally released one. Jasmine outfit.

Took em long enough Laughing

And here's the new shirt at Hot Topic. They're scaring me with all these shirts Laughing
Calluna

PostPosted: Tue Sep 16, 2008 5:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I missed where you said it was a doll outfit for a second there. I'm sure there are a lot of Jafar fans out there that want that outfit in real life. Laughing

That's their second Aladdin shirt, right?
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 17, 2008 10:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh dear, I can smell the cosplay now Laughing

And yes, their second one in 5 months. Seriously, I was scared Laughing
Meesh
Magic Carpet

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I went into Hot Topic and asked if they had any Aladdin shirts... They just looked at me weird and told me to go the Disney store lol Smile

I DO however have an actually somewhat nice Jasmine and Rajah necklace that I got with a Disney Princess Collection movie back in the mid 90's. And I still wear it. Smile

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wtf Laughing They have a ton of Disney Conture shirts at Hot Topic.

But speaking of which, there's a new Jasmine shirt at the Disney Store, too, and there's a new Jasmine snowglobe about to come out there as well. What's with all the Jasmine stuff lately? Laughing
Calluna

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 10:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Is this the one you mean?

http://disneyshopping.go.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/DSIProductDisplay?catalogId=10007&storeId=10601&productId=1235573&langId=-1&categoryId=21018

Because I'm definitely going to buy it, especially since it's only $5. I'll probably order it though, since the Disney Store here is literally on the other side of town. Razz
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2008 11:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep, yep! My send sent it to me through a text a few weeks ago and it's just now getting online. Five bucks is an awesome deal!

And here's a sneak peek at the snowglobe: http://disneysnowglobe.blogspot.com/2008/09/sneak-peek-jasmine-snowglobe.html
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum