Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Jasmine Doll - help!
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Jasmine Doll - help!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Artemesia Lily

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 11:43 am    Post subject: Jasmine Doll - help! Reply with quote

Hi everyone

Can anyone help me identify a Princess Jasmine doll I've found?
I recently went through a box in the attic, and found this model, and I've looked on the net, but not found this version of Jasmine?

Here's the unusual thing - she came with a flower on her wrist. A large open flower, halfway up the left arm. I think that submersing the doll in water made the flower open and close? The earring colour is bright pink, and the eyeshadow is a deep blue, which I thought more unusual maybe? It has to be one of the earlier models as I never got any of the later ones.

Thanks so much for any thoughts on this. I thought it might be the water jewel Jasmine but I can't see any flower on the wrist of that doll?
Smile
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Sat Mar 13, 2010 3:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's not the Water Jewel set, it's Water Surprise set - they were very creative with names, I know Laughing

http://www.donettas.com/WaterSurpriseJasmine.JPG

http://img519.imageshack.us/img519/9245/01ac12.jpg

PostPosted: Sat Mar 20, 2010 1:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh thank you so much!

That brings back lovely memories of how she used to look - unfortunately I was too eager to undo the box and play when I was seven! And now she is without her correct costume and flower (but still excellent condition otherwise, I was very good!).

It is great to identify her, I thought for a moment I was going mad when I could see the water jewel doll set and no apparent flower!

Best wishes and thanks again, you are mine of info, and I will put her up for the future with more care Smile

A.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum