Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Disney Designer Princess Collection
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Disney Designer Princess Collection
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should stayed on! I had to refresh and load that page so many times, I still see it in my sleep Laughing
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Tue Oct 25, 2011 9:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I DID! I DID! Laughing I got friggin annoyed! I was hecka pissed at the Disney store. they were releasing the five remaining dolls and there was like eleven people in line. Security guard was like, " Sorry all vouchers was given out."
I looked at the line and I was like " BULLFROG! Five dolls for only eleven people who are standing!? You're holding these vouchers for your ebay friends! this is a conspriacy!" Laughing Laughing
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Really? Just eleven people? I haven't met anyone that didn't have to deal with at least 20+ people in line before them, and they got to the DS 5-6 in the morning. One friend had 50 people in front of her that went to the one in Times Square!
Princess Lainey
Streetrat

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 7:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! It really varied.everywhere! There were about 100 people where I went in San Diego and 46 Jasmine dolls.
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AladdinsGenie wrote:
Really? Just eleven people? I haven't met anyone that didn't have to deal with at least 20+ people in line before them, and they got to the DS 5-6 in the morning. One friend had 50 people in front of her that went to the one in Times Square!

yeah that was the disney store closest to me and I got up early to get there. But eleven people? isnt that redonkulous? I went to other places and I already had given up when it was in the afternoon. Sigh....these dolls are a pandomonium. Ebay..it is for me.
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 11:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Princess Lainey wrote:
Wow! It really varied.everywhere! There were about 100 people where I went in San Diego and 46 Jasmine dolls.

that is no fair! Los Angeles County sucks.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Wed Oct 26, 2011 5:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm kind of glad I don't have a DS near me anymore. I would hurt someone if they jipped me out of a doll and hunt down where they live Laughing
Alexia

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 10:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mariposa79 wrote:
AladdinsGenie wrote:

yeah that was the disney store closest to me and I got up early to get there. But eleven people? isnt that redonkulous? I went to other places and I already had given up when it was in the afternoon. Sigh....these dolls are a pandomonium. Ebay..it is for me.

I heard one store only had like 2 rapunzels. I went to my Disney store at 5 am to see a line outside the mall with like 5 people in it. I only went for jasmine at first but I made friends with the people ahead of me and they convinced me to buy another, so I bought rapunzel too. Behind me were 5 people who you KNOW we're just going to resell them. Sad
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 28, 2012 6:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would have vastly preferred a huge exchange happening than people buying them up and reselling them for hundreds of dollars. It was a disgusting feeling watching parents have to pay $300 bucks for an Ariel doll for their child. If I had enough money to buy up more and exchange them or sell them for the price they were actually sold at, I would have, but $70 a pop was already tough. How anyone can even afford to drop $350 on all five of the dolls in stock at a store was astonishing.
Alexia

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 7:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

And i was just looking up prices. The only other princess I wanted was ariel. And the cheapest I find her is $399. Some even $599! Just for one doll. Some people are selling the collection for over $1,000!
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Fri Mar 02, 2012 12:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, I've seen all the other princesses get down to about $100, but Ariel is never under $200. I have a friend that got hers for $230 in January and that was "cheap" :\
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum