Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Aladdin Comic 'Sword and Sorcery'
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Aladdin Comic 'Sword and Sorcery'

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rajah
Streetrat

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 12:14 am    Post subject: Aladdin Comic 'Sword and Sorcery' Reply with quote

Since I can't find any comic scans, I've considered purchasing the comic book 'Sword and Sorcery' (Issue 3) Reason being, I heard that it featured 'Prince Fahrauf'-a student of Jafar and I wanted to see what he looked like and what his deal was. xD

Unless someone's willing to provide me a picture and/or a brief summary, could someone point me out to one I could purchase? I've been looking on Ebay, but I wanted to see if there were any other sites I could look over.
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just skimmed my copy.

Basically, he shows up and gives Aladdin, Jasmine and Sultan enchanted gifts that bring out the worst of their natures. He's seeking revenge upon them for destroying his mentor, who he believes was a loyal and trusted adviser. He clearly didn't see the movie Laughing. He looks a bit like Achmed, but taller and thinner. Basically, if Jafar and Achmed had some kind of child, it would be this guy Laughing. I'll try to get a copy for you later this week. My computer needs a new battery, so I'm on a computer that won't register my camera.
Rajah
Streetrat

PostPosted: Thu Jul 26, 2012 6:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, nice. xD I guess Fahrauf's kind of like Razoul in a sense if he believes Jafar of all people is a good persion (or at least one worth following). And I figured Fahrauf would resemble Jafar a bit since most comic-villains seem to from what I've seen so far.

Thanks for the information and I would love to see a copy. 8D
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum