Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Full Aladdin Series on DVD-Rs
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Full Aladdin Series on DVD-Rs
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
prnoct90
Streetrat

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 3:17 pm    Post subject: Dont Buy Reply with quote

Dont buy anything from this guy!!! He gave me his adress and I mailed him $48. ITs been 2 weeks he hasn't sent me anything. He doesn't return my e-mails anymore, and I called the united States Postal Serive and asked if the adress he gave me was valid, and they said that the adress he gave me doesn't even exist in their records. Evil or Very Mad I'm telling you don't buy from him, he is evil. Sad It took me a long time to save up that money to. Crying or Very sad
prnoct90
Streetrat

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Laughing Ignore my previous post I rongly accused him. He is a great seller. Buy from him. I was sending my e-mails to the wrong e-mail Laughing Rolling Eyes
AladdinsGenie
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Tue May 24, 2005 9:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's ok. Aladdin fans can get pissed off really fast when it comes to their money Laughing
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2005 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Has anyone bought the DVD's from Overbound yet? I am so interested. My Aladdin collection will be complete! Where did do I come to?
orangecrush

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

does anyone know where i can find episodes online somehow? because as much as I'd love to buy the dvds i can't. i don't own a dvd player Sad
Calluna

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 3:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

orangecrush wrote:
does anyone know where i can find episodes online somehow? because as much as I'd love to buy the dvds i can't. i don't own a dvd player Sad
I don't want to hand out links or anything, but you should probably find something through BitTorrent.
Mariposa79
Lovesick Demented Reject

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 4:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calluna wrote:
orangecrush wrote:
I don't want to hand out links or anything, but you should probably find something through BitTorrent.

Shocked They have the full half hour to an hour episodes online to watch? I have to download them first onto a player. Does it go with a certain type of video player ?
Jas
Cool Colonel

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 11:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Most online video files seem to be .avi, which will work in Windows Media Player, Real Player, etc. You may need to download the codec from www.divx.com, depending on your computer.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The ones I'm thinking of you have to download, and it takes quite a bit of time to do so.
SkylaDoragono
Hero

PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 2:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calluna wrote:
The ones I'm thinking of you have to download, and it takes quite a bit of time to do so.

Yes, it does, especially if you go through bittorrent and there aren't that many seeds. It took me a week to download the first season.

Darkshipping is sexy overconfident ♥
dazzeling diamond
Gypsy of Mystery

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 1:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

whlie i am very tempted....i'm always very unsure...i have never ordered anything like this online...dammit, it's so hard here in australia! I have to wait for those darned princess dvd's to release later than america and the toon disney here isn't playing aladdin! it's playing the new disney shows that i never liked as much as the classics!

It actually is an Aladdin fanfic...don't be put off by the banner Smile
Check it out Very Happy at

www.fanfiction.net/~elementalfour
DesertBloom92
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 12:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy shwat! yess your selling the dvd for the series .see I have so much problems when it comes to buy something that you found out about on the internet?..I swear I been waking my but off to record and I always end up with an episode I already have..TD wont show ones I dont have recorded. I really NEED the series dvd set you have cause I lost hope with disney cause its been AGES and they still havent released the dvdset for the series which just is getting me really pissed!...sooo..$45 ..is that with tax and how old do you got to be to order..im just lost ..

~DB92
Calluna

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was a long time ago that this post was originally made; he's probably not selling them anymore. Wink
DesertBloom92
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calluna wrote:
This was a long time ago that this post was originally made; he's probably not selling them anymore. Wink

"oh i feel sheepish" ..i dont look @ post dates ..but huh? NOOOOO!!!!!!...oh well im broke, and there probaly wasnt a way I can get it without letting my parents know? but NOOO..now imback to relying on TD..and DIsney oh better come out with the a box set..

~DB92
Ariellen
Scourge of the Desert

PostPosted: Thu Jun 15, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DesertBloom92 wrote:
..and DIsney oh better come out with the a box set..
~DB92

That's an Aladdin fan battle cry anymore, isn't it? Smile I'd love it...I hope so. I wouldn't be suprised if it hasn't happened yet, though, because they're enjoying charging $15-$20 for ONE episode at a time. (Each Princess Stories DVD has one episode of Aladdin, one of Little Mermaid, and another story...and I know Sandswitch is on one of the Princess Party DVDs. *in spite of user name, cringes and doubles over in pain at the excessive pink of Disney Princess DVDs*
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 5 of 6

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum