Aladdin Central Messageboard :: View topic - Episodes?
Aladdin Central

Text / Information Images Multimedia Interactive Miscellaneous Links Contact Credits / Disclaimer  
Aladdin Central Messageboard

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Episodes?
Goto page 1, 2  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lennox Macbeth
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 4:28 pm    Post subject: Episodes? Reply with quote

Does anyone know where I can get all of the Mozenrath episodes? Preferably on DVD if they exist?

I had bought a VHS tape at K-Mart a while back that had "The Citadel" on it, but disappointingly, it didn't work. However, I had paid $3 for it on clearance, so I guess you get what you pay for. Confused

Also, if anyone has them recorded off of TV and could make me a copy, I could trade something (so as to not make it illegal by paying for them). Don't know what, exactly...I don't have money to "trade", and my Aladdin merchandise is really lacking. I could do a piece of art or something.

Anyway, if there's any way I could get any/all of the Mozenrath eps, please let me know. Even web links that might help me out in my quest would be appreciated.

Thanks!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Calluna
Genie of the Messageboard

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I believe "The Citadel" and "The Secret of Dagger Rock" were the only Mozenrath episodes ever sold on tape, and the only Aladdin episode *ever* to be on DVD is "Bad Mood Rising", and Mozenrath's not in that one. Sorry, I'd help, but my eps aren't the greatest quality and I'm not really set up to make VHS copies. I wish I could rip video; I'd have made so many music videos... Crying or Very sad
Lennox Macbeth
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the info. Crying or Very sad And I so want to be able to see them again. Crying or Very sad

I can't even get a chance at reruns, because my cable company charges extra for Toon Disney. Evil or Very Mad
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Calluna

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 6:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

At least you have the choice. Around here you can only get Toon Disney on satelite.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They reeeeeeeaaaalllly need to put the series on DVD. Now would be a great time to do it. But I suppose they would have to put the other Disney series episodes on DVD as well like 101 Dalmations, The Little Mermaid, Timon and Pumbaa, Hercules etc.
Calluna

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There's a Gargoyles DVD coming out in December. Hopefullly more Disney Afternoon series on DVD if that does well...?
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2004 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calluna wrote:
Hopefullly more Disney Afternoon series on DVD if that does well...?

Why do I see that happening 3 years from now? They'll release one series every year or something. We're never going to get them on DVD Crying or Very sad
Lennox Macbeth
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calluna wrote:
There's a Gargoyles DVD coming out in December. Hopefullly more Disney Afternoon series on DVD if that does well...?

OT: Hopefully it'll be something good like "City of Stone" ( Laughing Yes, I'm biased - I love Macbeth, and when it's a Macbeth-Demona episode or set of episodes it's even better) instead of just yet another release of "Awakening".

AladdinsGenie886 wrote:
Why do I see that happening 3 years from now? They'll release one series every year or something. We're never going to get them on DVD Crying or Very sad

That's my big fear too - that I get back into the fandom just in time for the release of the Aladdin DVD and I have to wait years to rewatch the series. Crying or Very sad
Salukfan
Tiger-Clawed Thief

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
OT: Hopefully it'll be something good like "City of Stone" ( Laughing Yes, I'm biased - I love Macbeth, and when it's a Macbeth-Demona episode or set of episodes it's even better) instead of just yet another release of "Awakening".

You know, that Macbeth has a killer voice. Very Happy

*Loves Macbeth-Demona*
Lennox Macbeth
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 9:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

SalukFan wrote:
You know, that Macbeth has a killer voice. Very Happy

*Loves Macbeth-Demona*

:: Squeals like a rabid fangirl...momentarily ::

You too? Surprised I just posted a message in the "Disney" section asking about them. I finally wrote some Macbeth/Demona drivel in my drivel book to get it out of my head, and that made me want to go hunting up other fans. Very Happy
Calluna

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2004 10:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think the Gargoyles DVD is just Awakening, but they'll keep going in order if that does well... Confused
Lennox Macbeth
Agrabah Citizen

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2004 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Calluna wrote:
I think the Gargoyles DVD is just Awakening, but they'll keep going in order if that does well... Confused

Whoo! Just found this news on the GargoylesClub at deviantART - I checked at Amazon.com and it's true - it's the whole first season! Very Happy

GargoylesClub wrote:
In Gargoyles news...

If you haven't already heard, Gargoyles is coming to DVD at long last! The complete, uncut first season is being released as a two-disc set. December 7 is the magic date, and Greg Weisman has posted announcements giving a specific date for an organized mass-purchase of the DVD--December 7th! That's right, the plan among the fandom is to order the DVD from Amazon.com or to purchase it from your local retailer on the release dateto create a sales spike that will make the Suits sit up and take notice! Also, there is a goal to have 100 reviews posted on Amazon.com before the release date; so if you've been waiting until the DVD is out to submit a review, scrap that plan and post it now! As of this posting, there are 79 reviews, so reaching 100 reviews by December 7th is a very possible goal.

To keep a closer eye on DVD-related news, check out GargoylesDVD.com, created and run by Kaylle as a general repository for DVD info and news. For more general Gargoyles-related happenings, keep an eye on Gargoyles News Central, run by Vashkoda.
Princess Lydia
Elemental

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 1:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think they should make a DVD episode set for Aladdin haveing all the Aladdin shows together.
AladdinsGenie

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 2:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Princess Lydia wrote:
I think they should make a DVD episode set for Aladdin haveing all the Aladdin shows together.

Some of us have figured out, or is working on how to do that already *coughBURNINGCDScough*
Princess Lydia
Elemental

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2004 6:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh good!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Aladdin Central Messageboard Forum Index -> The Marketplace All times are GMT - 6 Hours
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum