My little girl by EvilIncarnateForever



Summary: First Mozenrath's daughter is kidnapped then finds someone from her father's past add having to deal with an annoying Streetrat to it and you get a very bad day.
Rating: PG-13
Categories: Aladdin
Characters: Mozenrath
Genres: Action/Adventure
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 11/27/10
Updated: 11/28/10


Index

Chapter 1: My little girl
Chapter 2: trap of love
Chapter 3: monster out in you
Chapter 4: hex girl
Chapter 5: I hate the homecoming queen
Chapter 6: angel's lullaby


Chapter 1: My little girl

Author's Notes: I only own the characters you don't recognize, unfortunatley. :(


Gotta hold easy as I let you go, gonna tell you how much I love you, though you think already know.

"Father?" I walk to his library but, like all the other rooms, he wasn't there. I hear shouting coming from the throne room. "Great," I mutter. Walking downstairs the shouting gets louder. I stopped and looked in a mirror. I had long black(slightly curly) hair, dark blue eyes, and pale skin. My figure and facial expressions were just like my father's as is my attitude. The only thing I get from my mother is my shortness, I'm 18. I storm into the throne room, a man my father's age was standing before him, he was tan and wearing a vest and fez, with baggy pants. He has black hair and kind brown eyes. My father's gauntlet is glowing an angry red. "What did you do to upset my father?" The man stares at me strangely. "Well!" My father stands up and walks over to me.

"If you don't mindStreetrat... Keep your eyes off my daughter." So this is the infamous Streetrat my father hates. He glares at my father so I raise my right arm and let a blast of my magic hit him in the chest. He falls to the floor in pain. My father laughs. "Good aim Assara." Just then a monkey lands beside the Streetrat.

"Is that his familiar?" My father nods.

"Just wait...Five, four, three, two, one." Right as he finished counting a Genie, princess, carpet, and bird, dropped down in front of us.

"What did you do to Aladdin Mozenrath," demands the princess. Why did she call my father Mozenrath? A loud scream erupts from upstairs just as my niece ran into my arms.

"Sarie what's wrong?" She points upstairs and says, "Nan!" Nan is what she calls her nanny.

I remember I thought you looked like an angel, wrapped in pink so soft and warm, you've had me wrapped around your finger, since the day you were born.

"Assara," I hear my brother shout. "Mozen!" I pick up Sari and we run up the stairs and into Sari's room. The nanny was on the ground in tears, her head in my brother's lap. My father's gauntlet begins to glow a light blue, it stays like this through the labor to ease her pain. The baby was a boy, unfortunately it was stillborn. I lay down beside Sonia(the nanny) and let her cry on my shoulder. When she'd cried herself to sleep my brother carried her to her room. I lay Sari down on her bed, she'd been outside the room with my father during the birth. My father leads me downstairs where everyone still sat in the throne room. My father sits on his throne and I sit on the floor, my head resting on his knee.

"What happened," asks Aladdin accusingly.

"Our nanny just had a stillborn son that's what happened," I reply my voice filled with venom. Christian(my brother) comes in with a bottle of wine and three glasses. He stops, surprised we have company. "Just ignore them, they were leaving anyway." He nods and sits next to me and fills the two glasses. He hands one to me and my father.

"Why did you call him Mozen," asks the parrot.

"That is his name," my brother replies simply.

"Why did you call him Mozenrath?"

You beautiful baby from the outside in, chase your dreams but always know the road, that'll lead you home again, go on take on this whole world, but to me you'll always be, my little girl.

"That's the name they know me by." I take a sip of the sweet wine.

"Why did you tell us your name is Mozenrath?"

"Because it is, thier mother called me Mozen." Christian nods.

"So, she possesses magic, do you?"

"Nope." They look at him questionably. "I take after our mother." I look down and a tear falls down my cheek. I make my eyes turn cold and put as much venom in my voice as I can and say," Why are you here?"

"Sara," Christian says scoldingly.

When you were in trouble that crooked little smile, could melt my heart of stone, now look at you I've turned around, and you've almost grown.

"Don't talk to me like that, just because you've known me for twenty-four hours doesn't automatically let you scold me!"

"Isn't he your brother?"

"He hasn't been my brother for eight teen years just like his mother hasn't." Aladdin flinches. "Now what the hell do you want?"

"He's been trying to conquer the Seven Deserts again!" My hands glow a threatening red.

"That's all," I ask through grited teeth. They nod. The princess steps forward.

"What do you mean that's all, someone could've been hurt!"

Sometimes you're asleep I whisper 'I love you,' in the moonlight at your door, as I walk away I hear you say, daddy love you more.

"That's their problem then isn't it. Now I suggest you get out before I lose my temper completely." Aladdin and the Genie grab her arms and jump on the carpet along with the two animals, and take off. "I see why they irritate you." My father smiles and sits me on his lap. Then he turns an icy glare on Christian.

"Get out and tell your slut of a mother my daughter is fine."

"Your daughter! Don't you mean our daughter?" A short pretty red head bursts into the room, my father stands in front of me protectively. "I think I deserve to see her after all I sired her and our son!" He slams her into the wall by her throat.

"That boy is not my son, you brought him with you from a previous engagement, the only reason I kept you was to get a child born with magic, and I got one. Now get out!" My father says in a menacingly soft voice. He was twenty-one, the only reason I'm eight teen is because of the magic in me speed up my aging until I was eight teen in looks.

"Wait, if I'm not your son then that means she's really not my sister?" They both nod. Christian seizes me by my hair and kisses me, I stand still, shocked. It wasn't until he stopped that I realized me and my father both had the magic-proof manacles on. He grabs my waist and stares mockingly at my father. "Let her go."

"Or what?" By way of an answer he pulls a knife out and places on my throat. My father lets go and the red head falls to the ground gasping.

You beautiful baby from the outside in, chase your dreams but always know the road, that'll lead you home again, go on take on this whole world, but to me you'll always be, my little girl.

"let go of my daughter!" Christian shakes his head.

"No, I think I'll keep her. That is until I sell her to whore house, a girl like her'll get me a lot of dinarie."

"You're sick." He chuckles, his warm breath tickling my neck, his lips brush against my ear when he replies," Just for that I think I'll keep you." I struggle against him and he tightens his grip on waist.

"Yes, you can keep her Christian, just make sure those manacles stay on her." The red heads voice is slightly high pitched. She turns her bright blue eyes on me and smirks. "Who would've guessed I would have control over the most powerful sorcerer in all the seven desert's little daughter."

"Fuck you!" She comes forward and slaps me.

"Don't touch her you bitch!" I ram my elbows into Christian's stomach, when he's on his knees I kick his mother in the ribs. Then I hit them both on the back of the head. The keys for the manacles were around their necks, I unlock mine first then my father's. His gauntlet glows a dark blue. "I'll kill them."

someday some boy will come and ask me for your hand but I won't say less unless I know he's the half to make you whole.

"No! You can't necessarily kill them." He looks at me questionably. "Turn them into mamluks." We share a dark smile. He levitates them into the dungeon and closes the door behind him. I gasp, a sudden revelation hitting me. What are we going to do with Sari? I walk upstairs and lay down on my bed. I snap my fingers and my day clothes are replaced with a short, dark blue and gold night gown. laying under the sheets I fall into a deep sleep. I didn't notice a figure sneaking onto my balcony.

"Assara," a voice whispers into my ear. I open my eyes to see dark brown ones. "Good you're awake." I try to move but find I'm strapped down, when I try to use my magic, it shocks me. I let out a small yelp.

"Where am I?" The man chuckles. He's 6'1 with dark brown hair.

"Not in your lands I assure you." The man looks first at my face then my body and smirks. "I can see one reason why your father doesn't let you out of his Citadel." He walks over and holds my hand. "Aw, you have inheirited his powers."

"Yes, now what the hell do you want and who are you!" He chuckles again and walks out. Just then his voice fills the room.

"You will be of a great many uses for me princess."

He has a poet's soul he has the heart of a man's man I know he'll say he's in love but between you and me he won't be good enough.

"What the do you mean?"

"You'll see," he replies cryptically.

"Come on you son of a jackal, what the hell kind of an answer is that!" He chuckles and every thing falls silent. "Dammit!" Where am I, where is my father? A gas fells the room and I fall asleep. When I wake up a man is sitting in a chair in front of me, a bag over his head prevents me from seeing his face.

"It's about time you awake." I stick my tongue out at him. I realize that I'm in a sitting position but still strapped to the bed. The man walks forward and grabs my hair, making me hiss in pain. "Listen, you'd better learn to respect me."

"Or what." he smiles and replies," Well you'll be my wife and the wives that disrespect me usually turn up dead." I don't respond. He pulls my hair even tighter. leaning down he kisses my forehead and walks out, leaving me with the other stranger.

"I'd rather be dead than be your wife!"

You beautiful baby from the outside in chase your dreams but always know the road that'll lead you home again go on take on this whole world but to me you'll always be my little girl.

Back to index


Chapter 2: trap of love

Your unfeeling heart imprisons me careless eyes to blind to see empty words an iron cage broken heart and bleeding rage.

"That can be arranged!" My bed lied down flat again and the gas enetered the room. I groan.

"Oh come on, not the gas again I just woke up." Soon I'm back asleep. A sound kind've like slapping woke me up. The man had hit the stranger. "Why'd you hit him?" My eyes fell like they weighed a ton.

"Because I felt like it." He pulls te bag off the stranger's head and reveals my father. My eyes go wide with shock, his eyes mirror mine.

"Assara?" His normally neat black hair is matted to his head.

"D-daddy?" The man walks over to me father.

"Are you going to do what I asked?"

Can't wait for you and me it's time I break free trap of love snared by desire trap of love burnt by your fire.

"Let my daughter go!" My father's voice was hard as stone.

"Why would I do that?" He strides over to me and puts his hand behind my head and kisses me, forcing his tongue in my mouh.

"God dammit, get the fuck off her! Please." My father's voice breaks as he says this. The man, thankfully, breaks the kiss and stares at my father. He snaps his finger and a bed identical to mine appears. On it is a girl my age. She has dark brown slightly curly hair and lightly taned, flawless, skin. "You'll need a sacrifice."

"Why did you think I brought your daughter, after all it's only fair. One of your men killed my beautiful daughter so I will use yours to bring her back to life."

"What?" He smirks.

"Yes your father's mamluks used to be menuntil I changed them. He attacked the palace of Agrabah and wanted no hostages so his men killed my daughter first, then I killed them." I stared at my father shocked until I felt a sharp stinging pain, I look down and see a dagger in my stomach.

Trap of love snared by desire trap of love beware the trap of love let me be it's time we part set me free uncage my heart.

"No," my father screams, breaking into tears. The man laughs and whispers in my ear.

"Good night princess." I try to speak but blood comes out of my mouth. What is going on?

"You son of a bitch." I felt numb everywhere. "She's only eight teen!"

"So was my daughter!" With those words tears start to fall down the man's face. Where have I seen him before? Before I pass out I remember his name is Jafar. I feel the knife twisting I my stomach and snap awake again.

"You will stay awake until I tell you." I barely nod before turning my eyes to my father.

"I love you." I nod my head again. Jafar removes the knife from my stomach. The pain causes me to scream and I pass out again.

Can't wait for you and me it's time for you you to see trap of love snared by desire trap of love burnt by your fire trap of love snared by desire trap of love beware the trap of love.

Back to index


Chapter 3: monster out in you

Oh brother brother tell us what's gotten into you lately we're beginning to think that there is nothing in the world that you can't do.

I was sitting on my father's desk in his secret lair in Agrabah. He was complaining how the Sultan was stupid and the princess is a stubborn brat when we heard a loud crash outside. "Stay here." I nod. Iago flies over and lands on my shoulder. Two large men break into the room and Iago flies into their faces, they slam him into the wall. I jump and run to the farthest corner of the room.

"What do we do with her?"

"Lord Mozenrath said no hostages." The biggest one throws me over his shoulder and I start to struggle. "Look at this little wildcat," he says laughing. Once in the throne room he throws me on the ground in front of my father. I look into his pleading brown eyes as they stab me. Then sweet blackness overcame me.

"Wake up." I open my eyes, expecting to see a palace. Instead I'm in a strange room.

"Father?" He nods, his already soft brown eyes turn softer. I look around and see another girl my age. He curly black hair framed her pale face, her soft pink lips slightly parted as if sleeping. Her gaze is on a man tied to a chair.

"Ariana, are you okay?" I nod as he unstraps me from the bed. A rush of the other girl's memories pass before my eyes, making me fall into my father's arms.

Your getting stronger and faster and bigger too people keep on asking 'is there something wrong with you

"Yeah," I say in a shaky voice. Then I turn around and slap him across the face. "How dare you kill that girl just because her father's men killed me! What's wrong with you?" He slaps me back.

"Don't you dare talk to me in that tone of voice!" I lower my head, my hair hiding my blackening eye. "Now what should we do with him," he asks, more to himself than anyone. I shrug and walk over to the girl. I place my hand on her cheek and feel a slight sting.

"She had magic?" My father nods and begins to ramble of tortures he can us on the man. I take out the knife that was still in the girl's stomach and stab myself.

"No!" My father tries to use his magics on me, but I'm already gone. When I wake up I'm inside the girl's body, she's sitting with her head on her knees.

"You're his daughter?" She looks up, startled to see me.

"And you're his." We both nod. "Are we going to share this body?"

Your acting weird and talking rude and wolfing down your food everything lately brings the monster out in you.

"That would be fine with me."

"I'll take it during the day, you can have it at night."

"Why can't we both live?"

"Because our spirits are tied, didn't your father teach you about magic?"

"No, I don't have any powers." A sharp pain goes through our body and we both cringe. "What's going on?"

"He is stabbing me to kill us both."

How do you do what's up with you little brother Mr. Hyde .

"Why!" She shrugs and I feel myself passing out. I open my eyes to see Jafar stabbing me. My strap has been destroyed so I shoot a blast of magic at him.

"Take that you prick! You just killed your daughter!" He passes out, more dead than alive. I take the knife out of my stomach and cut the straps on my hand and feet. I stumble over to my father and unstrap him. He catches me as I fall. "Daddy." His face is fading.

"Yes baby, hang on." He holds up his gauntlet and makes it glow light blue, for a healing spell, but I'm already falling into unconsciousness. I feel shaking but I can't move. The numbness I've been feeling starts to fade and a rush of pain closes around me. I scream and ear shattering scream.

"Hold her down Al!" The blue Genie was standing over me. I automatically begin to struggle. "Al hold her down!"

"I'm trying Genie!" Wave after wave of excruciating pain shot through my body. "Assara, stop moving we're trying to help you!" I don't pay attention and keep struggling.

"Daddy!" The bangs open and my father sprints towards me and takes my hand.

How come you're howling at the moon tonight we don't know what you're going through we just hope your gonna be alright now tell us.

"Calm down sweetie, they're going to help you I promise." With those words I calm down and allow myself to relax.

"Why are we here?"

"Jafar stabbed you, I did what I could. Aladdin offered to help."

"Are you almost done," I ask suppressing another scream.

"Yes," Aladdin says holding my other hand.

"Look, I thank you for helping my daughter, but either remove your hand or you'll lose it."

Tell us what should we do now that the monster's out in you and now we're not so sure we like the fact things are turning out this way.

"Sorry, I'd feel the same way if I had kids. Hey, how did you get kids?"

"I had a wife and-"

"No! I mean how can she be eight teen when you're twenty-one?"

"The magic in her accelerated her growth, both physically and mentally."

"Yeah but you're twenty-one, that would mean you would've been five when she was conceived."

"Destane took some of my blood and mixed it into a potion, then last year I injected it into a woman. She was conceived and born in two days."

We'd rather have our little brother back than a werewolf for a brother any day your getting stronger and faster and bigger too.

"Oh."

"I'm done, she's good and stitched up."

"Hey, what happened to Jafar," asked the parrot. My father points to me.

"She killed him."

"So Jafar's daughter's soul is inside you?" I shrug.

"I don't know."

people keep on asking is their nothing we can do your acting weird and talking rude and wolfing down your food everything lately brings the monster out in you.

"Can we stay here tonight?" Aladdin nods hesitantly at my father's question. "Thank you." I know it was hard for my father to say that to his enemy. I sit up and ignore the sharp pain that goes through my body. I put my arm around my father's neck and he picks me up. He looks pointedly at Aladdin. "Well, are you going to show me where I can put my daughter?"

"Of course," Aladdin says after clearing his throat he lead us out of the room and down a long corridor. The door is simple, but inside is extravagant. There was two canopy beds and a wash basin.

"Do you think Jasmine could lend me some clothes, my power is zapped." Aladdin nods and walks out, returning a few minutes later he returns. The clothes are like Jasmine's usual and the clothes Aladdin brings my father are white with gold trim. I hide my smile behind my hand. He grimaces but nods his thanks.

How do you do what's up with you little brother Mr. Hyde.

Back to index


Chapter 4: hex girl

(A/N) sorry nothing very interesting:(

I'm gonna cast a spell on you you're gonna do what I want you to mix it up here in my little bowl say a few words and you'll lose control.

After we are dressed we go downstairs to the kitchen and my father gets a pear, It's around midnight now. I go out into the garden and see the princess by an elaborate fountain. She raises her head and forces a smile. "Don't bother I know you don't like me and I don't like you, but thank you for the clothes." She nods and looks down at the fountain. Without raising her head she asks me," How can you live in that dreadful Citadel?" I shrug.

"I've spent my whole life in it. It's always quiet there, gives you time to think." She nods then looks back up at me.

"Why aren't you asleep, Genie said you needed it." Again I shrug, then I surprise her and sit down on the edge of the fountain. The fish swim up to me and I stick my hand in the water and swirl it around. A large tiger comes out from behind a bush and brushes its head on my hand. "You're good with animals."

"I know," I say simply. I stand up and look at her. "How can you live in this much sun?"

"Like you said, I grew up in it. Besides I love to feel its warmth." I nod and walk back into the palace and straight into the Genie.

"You should be sleeping," he says softly.

I'm a hex girl and I'm gonna cast a spell on you I'm a hex girl and I'm gonna put a spell on you you'll feel the fog as I cloud your mind.

"You're the second person to tell me that."

"Well, you should be." He snaps his fingers and in a poof of blue smoke we're in mine and my father's room. Genie leads me to the unoccupied bed and tucks me in.

"thank you Genie," I say sincerely. He smiles at and replies," You know, maybe you won't grow up to be evil." I smirk at this.

"No, I'll probably be somewhere in the middle." He laughs softly and poofs out. I lay my head on my pillow and fall asleep. I wake up to my father kissing my fore head.

"Good morning sweetie," He says gently. Despite what people may say my father is very sweet and loving.

You'll get dizzy when I make the sign you'll wake up in the dead of night missing me when I'm out of sight.

"Morning daddy." I close my eyes as a sharp pain goes through me. "Do you think you can get the Genie to help ease the pain?" He nods and leaves the room, a few minutes later a puff of smoke signals the Jinns arrival. The edges of my vision turn gray and soon I'm in complete darkness. I hear a soft cry of pain and some cry's of panic. The cry's become louder as I regain consciousness I realize the cry's of pain are coming from me. The head guard and Aladdin are holding back my father as Genie stood over me.

"Let me go that's my daughter!" Aladdin and the guard struggle with him until Aladdin knocks him unconscious. The numbing spell he was using vanished and I let out a loud scream.

"Ow, you asshole wake him up!" Genie mumbles something about needles and I pale. The Genie pulls a needle out of thin air and sticks me with it. I immediately go numb. I watch as my wound is sewn shut again. The Genie looks at me and gasps. "What?" He backs out the door, not saying anything. My father is placed in his bed.

"Try to get some rest," Aladdin says smiling softly. I nod and close my eyes. I am surrounded by pink and black swirls.

"This is some dream," I say, my voice echoing slightly. The swirls go on for miles it seems. I turn and a orange shadow darting in and out of my vision. "Hello?"

"Hello," the shadow says, echoing me.

I'm a hex girl and I'm gonna put a spell on you with this little cobweb potion you'll fall into dark devotion if you ever lose affection I can change your whole direction.

"What the," I ask to myself, again the shadow echos me. I feel heat on my back but I can see no source. Soon I wake up forgetting he dream entirely. "How did I get outside?" I am laying on my stomach in he Menagerie. The head guard comes over to me.

"Your father is awake and requesting to see you, your highness." I nod my thanks and allow him to lead my inside and to my father.

"Daddy," I exclaim, running to hug him. I bury my head in his chest.

"Assara. Look at me," he says in a commanding tone, he'd never directed that tone at me. I do as he says. He smiles and hugs me tightly. "I love you very much."

"I love you too father," I say earnestly. "How are you feeling?" He laughs.

"You were stabbed and want to know how I feel?" I nod and keep my eyes on the floor. He puts his hand under my chin, forcing me to look at him.

I'm a hex girl and I'm gonna put a spell on you I'm hex girl and I'm gonna put a spell on you we're gonna put a spell on all of you.

Back to index


Chapter 5: I hate the homecoming queen

Little short skirt with a big attitude she wants to be a model wants to be on the tube it's one thing or another she's trouble trouble.

"Sweetie, I'm fine." I place two fingers between his eyes and cast a healing spell. "How did you know I had a headache?"

"I'm your daughter, I know things about you." He smirks at me and hugs me again. There's a light knock at the door, then the princess walks in.

"Princess Assara, would you like to borrow some clothes?"

"Yes please princess, oh, do you have any..less revealing clothes?" She nods and replies by beckoning me forward.

"Follow me." I obey and she takes me to her room.

"Wow, it's small." Her room is done in her city's colors, white and gold.

Watch out if you're near she can bring you to tears she's got two boyfriends and three wannabees they follow her around like she's Aphrodite she's #1 rated but she's already jaded.

"What do you mean?" She looks at me curiously.

"Well, like I had said before. The Citadel is quite large and my room is almost as large as my father's. Our library is the size of this room." She looks at me shocked and I merely shrug.

"That is large." I nod and walk to the balcony, but quickly step back in. "What's wrong?"

"The sun is very bright."

"Have you ever been out of your father's kingdom?"

"No, some men my father trusted had come to the Citadel once and tried to sneak out, carrying me, while unconscious, with him. I was only four then."

And she's following the trends in her Mercedes Benz everyone wants to know her name walking down the hall she's every guys dream I hate the homecoming queen.

"And?"

"And, my father hasn't trusted people around me since." She looks at me with a sad expression. "What?" She just shakes her head and replies," I just know how you feel is all. My father wouldn't let me go outside the palace walls, I had to sneak out, then I found Aladdin."

"I wouldn't disobey my father."

"Why, has he abused you?"

"Why do people automatically assume that! I love my father very much and would never want to disobey him!" The princess looks at me with a very shocked expression and hands me some clothes. I look down at the floor and take the clothes. "I am sorry princess forgive for speaking like that," I say through gritted teeth.

"No, if I were in your position I would say the same thing." I shake my head and start to walk back to mine and my father's temporary room.

I'm pretty damn sure she can't stand me she thinks she's on the cover of a magazineI hate the homecoming queen tonight that's right non fat sugar free Mochachini.

"Princess Assara!"

"Yes?" The head of the guard runs up to us, out of breath from running.

"Razoul what is it?"

"M-Mozenrath has been kidnapped!"

"What do you mean kidnapped, you had guards outside our room 24/7!"

She says give it to me now you can keep the receipt drinking one after the other she's trouble trouble tossing back her hair and she just don't care everyone wants to play her game.

"I know, we heard a loud crashing sound, went in and there was a bright flash."

"What color," I ask hesitantly.

"Green," Razoul says, his eyebrow scrunching up in thought. I freeze, then collapse. "Princess?"

"Go get Aladdin!" A few minutes later I feel myself being picked up and placed on a bed. "Assara! Assara, can you hear me?"I can't answer him, my body has gone into shock. I feel someone shaking me none to gently.

"Jasmine we need Genie." I feel a soft whoosh of air signaling the Jinns appearance.

"What's wrong Al?"

Walking down the street she's every guy's dream I hate the homecoming queen I'm pretty damn sure she can't stand me she thinks she's on the cover of a magazine.

"It's Assara, she won't respond." that was jasmine. I feel Genie's magic envelope me. It was a strange feeling, the magic was warm, calming, and it felt tingly. My father's magic was slightly cold and very calming when he wasn't mad or panicked. Most importantly it wasn't green, it was blue and black. Soon I felt as if I were floating. Opening my eyes I see I'm surrounded in orange.

"Not again," I say, my voice once again echoing.

"Hello?" I turn and find a flickering shadow that was in my last dream. "Hello," it asks again.

"Hi," I say, surprised there's no echo. Instead there is evil laughter followed by whimpering, laughter and whimpering that were so familiar. They both haunt my father's memories. I loud growling starts in front of me, startling me from my thoughts. instead of a shadow of a person in front of me there was a shadow of an Alaskan wolf. "What?" Before the wolf can jump on me I wake up. I'm in a large bed, my bed. I was back in the Citadel.

"Good morning Assara." I turn and come face to face with a pale man. He has long white hair with light gray eyes. He was wearing black robes.

"W-who are you?" He smirks at me and runs a hand through my hair, I pull back and slap away his hand. He snarls and grabs my wrists, effectively pinning me to the bed.

I hate the homecoming queen tonight that's right she gets everything she asks for but she's somehow always wanting more little short skirt with a big attitude she wants to be a model.

"You don't know, I'm sure your father hasn't told you about me. A man who scares even him." I look at him confused and he laughs. when he gets up there are chains around my wrists, chaining me to my bed. A large wolf sits beside me until his master calls for him. I lay on my back looking at the ceiling for a few hours. A familiar small gray figure sliters into the room.

"Xerxes!" The eel smiles and swims over to me, kissing my cheek.

"Mistress OK?" Smiling, I answer," Yes Xerxes I'm fine." He smiles and wraps around my shoulders. I pet him as I start to think.

"Xerxes," Says a small voice to my left. Sari! "Auntie!"

"Sari, oh Allah, are you okay?"

"Yes," she says, her voice cracking. She begins sobbing as I lay my my head on hers, the only thing I can do since my hands are still chained.

Wants to be on the tube yeah it's one thing or another she's trouble, trouble watch out if you're near she can bring you to tears.

"How touching," says a very familiar voice. I look up and see-

"Grampa!" Sari runs over to him. He hugs her and carries her over to me. His right hand was wrapped in silk. He looks at me worriedly.

"Did he hurt you?"

"No daddy." He nods and kisses my forehead.

"Do you know who the man is?" I shake my head. "His name is-" My father is interrupted when a chattering monkey runs into the room, being chased by the wolf. "Abu?" A green blast of magic circles Abu. The man steps into the room and smiles cruelly at my father.

"I see you found your daughter and grandchild." My father stands protectively in front of me and Sari buries her face in my chest.

I hate the homecoming queen I'm pretty damn sure she can't stand me she thinks she's on the cover of a magazine I hate the homecoming queen.

"Do not touch them," My father commands. The man laughs and green magic circles around me and brings me to the man. When the magic disappears I'm in my father's library, the man is standing beside me. He turns to me and snaps his fingers, now I'm laying on a desk.

"What are you doing?" He brings his fist back and punches me. I can feel myself falling into unconciousness. Once again I'm surrounded in orange. "Dammit!"

"Hello?" I turn and see a young girl with black hair. She walks right through me. A door materializes in fron of us and she walks in.

"Sara, what are you doing in here,"says a younger version of my father.

"I wanted to see my big brother." The girl has a black eye and busted lip. My father gets up and heals her lip and eye.

"He did this to you didn't he?" She nods and lowers her head. He hugs hugs her like he now hugs me, tight, like if he lets go I might be lost forever. A loud crash sounds behind them, it was the man that has me hostage. My father pushes the girl behind protectively. "Stay away from my sister!" The man laughs and walks forward. He slaps my fathers away from him and grabs the girl. Kissing her forcibly he drags her out of the room. He slams the door and disapears with the girl. The orange around me turns a dark gray. I hear the girl screaming and turn around. The man was stalking towards her. She backed away but not fast enough, the man picked her up by her throat and threw her into a wall. She lay on the floor barely conscious as the man, once again, grabbed her by the throat.

I hate the homecoming queen I'm pretty damn sure she can't stand me she thinks she's on the cover of a magazine I hate the homecoming queen tonight that's right yeah yeah.

Back to index


Chapter 6: angel's lullaby

Midnight moonlight shining throught the curtain,

"Please," she begs. The man pays her no attention and snaps her neck. He smiles and throws her down.

"Let's see what your precious brother will do now." My father steps into the room and sees his sister's lifeless body and hits the man with a blast of magic from the Gauntlet. The man collapses. "How?" My father smiles and turns the man into a turquoise mamluk, he then goes to his sister and pulls her into his lap and crys.

"I'm sorry, I was to late." She barely opens her eyes.

"Brother?"

"Yes Sara?"

"Will you name your daughter after me?" He smiles.

paints a perfect picture on your perfect face,

"Of course sister." With those words she slumps, dead. I then wake up to the real world. The man was standing over me, I finally knew his name, and why my father despised and feared the man so much. He smiles at me.

"Good you're awake. I assume you had the vision?" I nod. "Do you know why you had it?" I shake my head. "Because you are Mozenrath's sister reincarnated." I was now unchained from the desk and able to stand. He starts to walk towards me and I back up. Looking in a mirror I see exactly like my father's sister in my vision, only older. While I was looking in the mirror the man had wrapped a hand around my throat. "Maybe I should have let her live a few more years, you are quite beautiful." He sighs and lets a high amount of magic run through me. He then throws me on the ground. My father, Aladdin, and Genie run in and Aladdin and his Jinn tackle my father's old master as my father blasted him with magic. The man, Destane, was finally dead. My father runs over to me, but it was already to late.

"Good bye brother," I manage to whisper before giving into death, cold in my father's, my brother's warm arms.

one sweet angel sleeping in my arms,

you are the promise I knew God would keep,

you are the gift that makes my world complete,

and you'll never know how much I love you,

and I'll keep on loving you my whole life through,

now I believe in miracles,

and you're the reason why,

so dream on,

while I sing you my angel's lullaby.

Back to index



Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.aladdincentral.org/library/viewstory.php?sid=1017