The Princess Of Agrabah by Princess Lydia



Summary: Aladdin and Jamine have a baby they name her Astar. She is a combanation of her father and mother. Everyone is happy. Little do the know at Mozenrath's Citadal a plan has been made to make this child be the key to Mozenrath's plan. Aladdin and Jasmine can't wait till there little girl is 16. Though they do not know what fate is instore them and her. Will they be able to rescue Astar, or does Mozenrath have plans for them too.
Rating: G starstarstarstarhalf-star
Categories: Aladdin
Characters: Original Characters, Other, Abu, Aladdin, Carpet, Cassim, Genie, Iago, Jasmine, Mozenrath, Rasoul, Sultan
Genres: Action/Adventure
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 11/19/04
Updated: 01/07/05


Index

Chapter 1: The Tale
Chapter 2: The Key
Chapter 3: Captured
Chapter 4: Two Princess's Down
Chapter 5: Young?
Chapter 6: Tears Of Hope
Chapter 7: His Girl Now
Chapter 8: That's a Carpet! Or is it not?


Chapter 1: The Tale

Let me tell you a tale of an Arabian Night which is not

known by most.

The story of Aladdin's child

A fine future for Agrabah

Till one night a danger comes to take her...

This tale is very rare to hear

For very few know of that fate full day when it happened..

So sit back, and listen hard for this tale is very important

We all know of how Jasmine and Aladdin got married

But we do not know who their child was..

Aladdin and Jamine have a baby they name her Astar. She is the most wonderful child they could ever ask for. She has her father's mind, and her mothers looks. But she still inheirted some of her stuborness.

When she wanted to go places such as away from the cage her parents trapped her in.

She and her best friend Chelsia spent many wonderful times together.

Until that fateful day when evil came, and took her.

We all will learn very shortly the truth about Aladdin's Child....

So quickly turn page so you can be one of the few to hear of this tale hurry for I am a teller of tales but this one is still growing

I must warn you not to speak or talk to them for it will mess up what is happening

So turn the page and enter this arabian night...

Back to index


Chapter 2: The Key

The Princess Of Agrabah
by: Princess Lydia

Disclaimer: All the characters in this story besides Astar. Are not mine they belong to disney.

Chapter 1: The Key

It was a big day for Aladdin, and Jasmine today was the birth of their child. Jasmine was laying on the bed while Aladdin sat next to her stroking her hand. "Oh Aladdin I can't believe this day has finally come!" Jasmine said with shining eyes.

"Me neither, Jasmine." Aladdin said. Little did they know that in the distance someone was watching them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At Mozenrath's Citadel Xerxes was watching thru his master's the mirror the whole thing. He thought to himself "Master will not be pleased with this." But he knew it was his duty to tell him what was going on with the street rat while he figured out another plot.

Mozenrath had now grown very powerful, and gaining a lot of magic he wanted to be most powerful sorcerer in the world. But to get even close he needed to get rid of the street rat. For many times he had gotten close to winning as always the street rat got in his way. "Oh, how I wish I could beat him somehow!" Then Mozenrath threw his goblet on the floor. Then bent down, and picked it up.

Just then Xerxes came into the room panting like crazy. "Master, me have news."

He turned and looked at the eel. "What news Xerxes speak!"

"Master no like this news. Street rat and Princess had offspring."

"WHAT!" He said in rage then quickly he pointed his gauntlet at the wall. Then as if it had been there a mirror appeared on the wall. He ordered to see the princess a picture appeared on the wall of Jasmine holding a little baby girl.

He stared at the picture. Then an awful but wonderful idea to him popped into his head. "Thank you Xerxes. This is the best news I have heard in a long time!" Mozenrath said. "This child is the key to my plan." He grinned evilly.

" Whats the plan master?" Xeres asked.

" I will let the child grow up in the palace. Then at her 16th birthday, I will capture her and she will become my bride. Then I will rule Agrabah." He said.

"But master what bout street rat?"

"He fits into my plan Xeres you will see!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back in Agrabah everyone was everyone was talking about the newborn baby girl. It was a very happy day for everyone. Even the guards were smiling unless the caught a thief. The sultan was especially happy for now he had a granddaughter to take up in his lap.

Jasmine and Aladdin were in there room followed by Abu, Carpet and Genie. "So Al, what are you going to call her?" Asked Genie.

"Well Genie we have been giving it a lot of thought. And Jasmine, and I have agreed on Astar as her name." Answered Aladdin.

"Wow nice name! She looks a lot like a Astar." Genie said. Then he went over and tickled her gently, and out of nowhere she giggled.

"Aw Aladdin did you hear that?" said Jasmine.

"Yes I did I believe some day she is going to make us very proud." Aladdin said with pride.

"She will do more than that Aladdin!" said Mozenrath watching the scene.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Eight years later little Astar grew up in the palace but she wasn't easy to find the guards chased her all over the city trying to keep her away from what they called 'Riff Raff'. Rasoul had finally stopped for a breath "Princess Astar, my men need to watch out for danger not follow you around the streets."

"Oh come on Ras' why can't I play outside the palace." Immediately a young girl showed up she looked a lot like her mother Jasmine. But had her father's sense of adventure.

"Princess you know Aladdin, and Princess Jasmine want you to stay inside the palace limits more often." Said Rasoul.

" All right I'll go home for awhile." She said. She needed to see Abu anyway she had promised to have a picnic with him, and Carpet.

As they walked towards the palace Rasoul spoke to the guards "You know she is a lot her father the street rat." He wasn't much into Aladdin but he didn't mind Astar.

Soon they arrived at the gates of the palace as soon as they got to the throne room where the Sultan, Aladdin, and Jasmine were. The Sultan motioned his hands to the guards to leave. They bowed then left the room.

"Astar where have you been? We have been worried sick!" Asked Jasmine.

"Sorry Mom I was going to visit a friend in the city. But then the guards spotted me and chased across the streets." Replied Astar.

Aladdin chuckled and said, "How did you not loose the guards?"

"Well Dad they seemed pretty earnest to get me home besides I promised Abu and Carpet we would have a picnic. So I let them escort me back home." Astar said.

Her parents looked at each other, and smiled to them selves this is just what they would have done. Aladdin then spoke up, "Well I guess we mustn't leave Abu and Carpet waiting should we?"

"Oh thank you Dad." Then she gave him a tight hug and did the same to her mother. Then skipped out of the room.

When Aladdin, and Jasmine were alone Jasmine looked at her husband and said, "How could you let her go without some one watching her!" Glaring at him.

"Don't worry," Aladdin said in a calm voice " I have a escort." He then took out of his bosom a lamp then rubbed it. Immediately Genie appeared.

" Hey Al, what's up?" said Genie.

" Hi Genie, can you watch Astar for us we don't want her leaving the palace again today."

"Sure I'll watch her don't you worry she is in good hands." Said Genie.

After he disappeared Jasmine asked questionly, "Are you sure he can watch her?"

"Of course I am sure he can. Don't worry she will be fine." Said Aladdin

Astar had left the room and was now skipping across the hall looking for Carpet and Abu. She on her way bumped into Genie. "Hello Genie." She said.

"Hey Astar give me five!" he said.

She slapped his hand then he slapped hers.

"So Astar who are you looking for?" Genie asked.

"Carpet and Abu were going to have a picnic." She said, "Wait Genie would you like to join us?"

"Sure Astar!" He replied.

So they went away still looking for Carpet and Abu.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Mozenrath watched the whole thing "So they are having the Genie baby-sit, that could be a problem. But wait when she is as old as 14 she will not need anyone to watch her. Good!" he said clapping his hands together.

" What master doing?" Xerxes asked

"I am going to watch this child. I must for if she gets hurt all my plans go down into the sand."

He soon disappeared with a puff of smoke.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the palace Genie and Astar had found Abu and Carpet. And were now going out side for their picnic. It was a nice picnic everyone had fun. While Astar and Abu were talking, Genie and Carpet were in an intense game of chess. As usual Carpet was beating him. After awhile they settled down for a nap.

Astar was the first one to wake up followed by Abu. They both went to the water fountain to get a drink. She thought to herself then told Abu. "Hey Abu lets pretend we are horses getting a drink of water!" Abu agreed to this with delight.

Quickly they bent down and started lapping water the way horses did. While doing this Astar stumbled into the water fountain, and was knocked unconscious. Abu saw this and ran for help.

While he was gone Mozenrath appeared and carefully lifted Astar out of the water. Then made her spat out the water that was making her drown. And while she was still unconscious he said quietly "There be more careful next time." Then quickly disappeared.

Astar awoke in her bedroom where Genie, Abu, and Carpet were.

"Astar are you okay?" asked Genie. He was dressed up as a doctor.

"I am alright Genie what happened?" Astar asked.

"You fell into the fountain and Abu came to us, and told us you were drowning. We went as quickly as we could to save you! But we found on te side of the bank sleeping peacefully. He answered.

"Oh, okay!" Astar answered then yawned.

"You'd best get some sleep Astar. You've been thru quite a fright." He said. Then tucked her in.

"Okay Genie thank you for.." and that is the last thing they heard her say that night.

Genie and the gang tiptoed out of the room followed by Carpet.

After that everyone kept a tight watch on the girl even when she was 13 they still watched her.

And whenever she got in trouble or almost hurt for some strange reason she always seemed to get out of it.

Back to index


Chapter 3: Captured

The Princess Of Agrabah
by: Princess Lydia
Chapter 2: Caputered

Disclaimer: All the characters in this story besides Astar. Are not mine they belong to disney.

Three years later it was Astar's birthday she woke up from her slumber refreshed and ready for her first day of courting. She sighed and looked into the mirror she sure ad grown over the years she thought to herself. She looked around her room to see her soft pink shoulder sleeved top, and skirt all set out for her. She quickly changed then took up her silver crown with a pink jewel in the middle, and put it on her head. Then she brushed out her smooth silky hair, and put it in a cute pony tale. Then she said to herself perfect. She took a deep breath and said to herself "Today is the day she took a deep breath, and strolled into the court room.

At the citadel Mozenrath was pacing the floor thinking to himself today is the day. Quickly he disguised himself as a prince from a distant land the turned to Xerxes into a black horse. Then waved his cape, and they appeared in the entrance to Agrabah. He moved Xerxes into a trot, and went across the city. Soon they came to the palace entrance. A guard stopped them "Halt who goes there?" "Prince Mozine." Soon the doors opened, and they went inside. He waved his cape, and he was in the princess's chamber. She wasn't there "Hmm she must be somewhere."

He sweeped his cape over him. Then disappeared or at least turned invisible so no one could see him. He looked in the court room, the banquet hall, then when was about to give up he saw her out in the garden by the fountain talking to Abu.

At first he thought it might be Jasmine but then he noticed she had a silver crown on her head. This must be her he thought. He approached with caution not trying to arouse suspicion. He wanted the princess to be captured with know else knowing how. "Even Aladdin's stupid monkey was smart. And if he saw me capture the princess he would tell Aladdin that Mozenrath is back. Since the understand each other. I must create some kind of distraction to get him away." He thought to himself then an idea came into his thoughts. He disguised his voice as Aladdin's and said "Abu come on were going to be late."

Abu shrugged this was not like Aladdin, but he went away into the palace. Mozenrath then saw Raja approach the princess she gently nudged her lightly as if asking what's wrong.

"Oh Raja I am not ready for courting I want to be free to have fun, and adventure. What does life have to offer? I don't know, and soon I shall have to marry. I don't even get to go find a husband they have to come to me." As Astar said this a gentle tear slid down her cheek.

Raja was about to lick her face. But instead he saw Mozenrath behind the Astar. He started to growl loud but not at her at him Raja knew this was Mozenrath he tried to pounce on him but missed! "Raja what is wrong?" She said. Astar turned around to see what Raja was trying to catch maybe it was a mouse. But no she saw a man there with the most oddly dressed clothes. She studied his face she didn't see a bit of good in it. She started to shriek but before she could Mozenrath put is hand over her mouth. He also zapped Raja into a cage

"Now , now princess none of that you hear me." He then released her, she started to run Mozenrath sighed, and zapped shackles on her legs she instently tripped, and fell on the ground. Astar panted gasping for breath, and layed there shivering. Mozenrath saw this and smirked she is coming into my power.

He then whistled Astar watched, and soon a dark black horse appeared. "Master get princess." He asked.

"Yes, Xerxes everything is going according to plan." he then waved his cape soon Mozenrath, Astar, and the horse were gone.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Soon they arrived in a room full of books, most of the room was dark there were no windows. Mozenrath was seated at his throne, while two mamlucks held struggling Astar. His horse which was on his left hand side nudged him Mozenrath sighed and zapped the eel to his normal form. Then he got up and walked down to Astar, he began to pace around Astar looking at her all over "Hmm not bad. You look so much like your mother princess."

"How do you know my mother you jerk?" Astar said. This was not the type of talk that a little princess would say to anyone. But Astar didn't care she was angry as ever.

"Watch that tongue Princess!" he said glaring. He slapped on the cheek. Astar began crying. "Not just does she have her mothers looks but some of her attitude. Oh Xerxes we hit the jackpot!" He said to Xerxes.

"Master's hit the jackpot!" He said with joy

Astar heard this but not for long she soon fainted.

"Oh dear master's princess fainted!"

"Of course she did I putted a sleeping spell on her now lets get her to the room." Said Mozenrath.

"I can't wait to the Street Rat and the Princess's face that their precious daughter is gone!" He grins. Then looks through the mirror to see what happens.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But back in the palace no one had noticed the princess's disappearance except Abu who had went back to the garden after not finding Aladdin. When he got there he saw poor Raja in a cage, and Astar was gone! He was sure something must of happened or he would have ran into her on his way back. He quickly went to find Genie.

He found Genie in an intense checkers match against Carpet. Poor Carpet captured Genie's last piece, and won. Genie was pretty upset. And was about to say something when Abu came running in to the room franticly. Genie stopped playing and turned to him. "Hey monkey boy what's wrong?" said Genie. Quickly Abu explained the situation to Genie not leaving out a single detail. While he talked Genie had gotten out his book on how to understand monkey language. He soon understood all Abu told him.

"So Astar is missing, huh? Sounds like a kidnap to me. Lets go to the scene of the crime." He said. He was dressed in a Sherlock Holmes. He soon poofs Abu, himself, Carpet, to the garden. Genie pulls out a magnified glass, and starts searching for clues of Astar's disappearance.

He soon finds one, black sand close to the fountain. He carefully opens a bag, and shovels into it some of the sand. "We'd better go find Al this is more serious than I thought!" Said Genie. So Carpet got to attention waiting for Abu, and Genie to climb abroad. Then they waited for Genie to say where to go. "I think Aladdin told me he was going to see Cassim today. And Cassim is back at the Den of Thieves now. We should look there first." So away went towards the den of thieves to find Aladdin.

Back to index


Chapter 4: Two Princess's Down

The Princess Of Agrabah
by: Princess Lydia
Chapter 3: Two Princess's Down

Disclaimer: All the characters in this story besides Astar, Chelsia, and Ohpy. Are not mine they belong to disney.

It was a hot day, and everyone was tired when they finally reached the Cave. Carpet had to stop once awhile while Genie gave Abu some water, and they had a break.

The ocean surrounded the cave and the only way to get in was to say the secret words. Luckily a while ago Genie had learned them from Aladdin.

"Okay were here!' Genie said. They waited Genie said the magic words "Open Sesame!" Next thing they knew the waves had parted back to reveal dry land. Carpet flew across the water towards the entrance that was now open to them.

Soon they were inside the cave it was not like one would expect though it was full of riches, and ancient artifacts not seen by most humans. They walked across the cave with no fear of danger. Because there were no thieves left there except for Aladdin's father Cassim.

Who lived in a very spacious room full of different types of luxurious. The room was located on the far side of the cave. And could only be opened by Cassim.

Genie approached the door, and knocked on it. He was dressed in a police suit. " Alright open up in the name of the law." Genie demanded.

"Who's askin?" Said a voice from behind the door it was Iago's voice.

Genie heard it was him, and decided to have some fun. He changed in to Rasoul and disguised his voice. "Rasoul with an urgent message from Princess Jasmine to Aladdin." He said.

Iago opened the door a crack, and looked out it was Rasoul this could be a trap for Cassim. "So he scooted out. "Evening Ras what's the message? I can give it too him." He said.

Rasoul then turned back into Genie. "Gotcha!" Genie said with a laugh.

"Ahh! Genie please don't do the again." Iago said. "Did you just come here to insult me Genie or do really have a message?"

"I do it is really urgent I need to see Al. Now!!! Genie said,

"Alright I'll get him wait here." Said Iago. He then flew out of the room. Leaving Genie, Abu, and Carpet alone.

Soon Cassim, Iago, and Aladdin appeared. Aladdin looked distressed but ready for whatever happened, it hadn't been very exciting for him since Jasmine and him got married. Since no danger had troubled them. This news had to be important.

"Genie what's up?" Aladdin said.

"Al your not going to believe this but Astar is missing. Monkey boy and me looked all over for but no trace. Abu told me that you had called, and he left leaving Raja, and Astar alone. But when he came back he found Raja in a cage. We believe someone kidnapped her," Genie replied.

Aladdin looked upset but ready to take on this kidnapper. "Do you have any idea who Genie?"

" Yes Al. We searched the whole place, and found one clue." He said. He placed in Aladdin's hand a bag full of sand unlike most sand though it was black.

"Mozenrath!" He said clutching the bag tightly.

"Who is Mozenrath son?" Cassim asked him.

" Dad Mozenrath is an evil sorcerer. Who always has been trying to get vengence on me. For not helping him the first time we met. I am a hero and pretty much messed up a lot of his plans. So he has been after me. Besides trying to rule the seven deserts his secound goal in life is too destroy me." Aladdin replied.

" So what would he want with Astar son?" Cassim said.

"I don't know dad but whatever it is it can't be good." Aladdin replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Back at the black sands Mozenrath was pacing around the floor of his Citadel. "Xerxes!" he snapped.

"Yes master!" Xerxes replied.

"Why don't we go get Astar" Said Mozenrath. Xerxes swam out of the room followed by two mamluks. While Mozenrath snapped himself to her room.

Mean while Astar had awaken and the first thing she saw was her bed, and her dresser. She sighed it was all a dream.

Then she saw some one appear in front of her.

"Hello Astar." Said Mozenrath.

Astar pulled the covers closer to her. Trying to hide from her captor. It wasn't a dream it really happened she thought.

"There's no where to hide princess!" He said.

Okay this is getting weird he knows my name and my title. I hope he doesn't know my parents. She thought.

She rushed to the door to but was stopped by a mamluk who grabbed her by the arm, and another grabbed her other arm. She screamed.

"Now, now princess no running away. You're lucky I don't have you in my dungeon. Like most of my prisoners. But your pedigree is something most desirable." Mozenrath said grinned.

Astar glared at him. And struggled to get away from the mamluks but couldn't.

"Now lets go to dinner shall we." He said. Then waved his hand and he left the room while two mamluks escourted her to the dinning room.

As they went down the hall Astar couldn't help but look at the hall she had never seen a place so terrible. She could feel uncomfortable feeling through the whole place. Though her captor was finely dressed the place was not well taken care of.

She took her mind off that she had to find out why he had captured her. She had been told by her parent's of a young man around Aladdin's age who was an evil sorcerer. But this couldn't be him according to her father he was in his 20's like Dad, and Dad was now in his 40's. But this man looked younger than that. All clues pointed that this was the sorcerer though so why was he still young.

Her thoughts had to wait she had to think about what was happening right now. Two gross looking things were pulling her to there master banquet hall or what ever he called it, and how was she to escape.

They soon came to a big room it had a large table at the middle with a few chairs. Not very good at decorating she said to herself. Mozenrath took his seat at the head of the table while the malmuks forced her to sit down the right hand of him. Then Mozenrath zapped shackles on her feet to prevent her from moving. She struggled, and struggled but could not get out of them.

There was a large feast at the table. But Astar didn't touch her plate of food. She knew from her mother experiences there might be something in the food.

Mozenrath watched this. "Princess's eat your meal like a good little girl or I'll have to force you."

" How shove food down my mouth. Hah!" She replied.

Mozenrath was enraged he spoke to Xerxes quietly "Not only does she have her mother's looks but she has her father's attitude. But we shall cure that!"

"Master going to hurt her?" Xerxes said.

"Only enough so she knows not to do it again. We can't damage her she is to valuable." Mozenrath replied.

Astar trembled how is he going to hurt me? She could tell this man had power but how did he use it? She soon got her answer in not the most comforting way.

Mozenrath raised his galundet, and soon it started to glow. He pointed it at Astar. A blast of magic went through the air and towards he it hit her hard she fell to the ground.

She cried softly. Her pain was great she could feel blood rushing to her head, and her pulse was going faster. Then it stopped apparently he has some other plan for me that he doesn't want to loose.

When they finished the meal he had two mamluks and Xerxes escort her to her room.

She soon got in her nightgown that was there' and fell fast asleep crying, and wondering what was happening with the others.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next day Jasmine had went into town for some time by herself. She had heard from Aladdin that her daughter was gone. And had cried through most of the night. Genie had tried to comfort her, and it didn't help much.

She decided to put on her street mouse costume, and go out into the city for a while. She needed time to think.

She walked down the old streets remembering all of her, and Aladdin's adventures. She walked down to the market place, and saw Ohmar's cart that was now ran by his son Ophy. Ophy was a lot kinder than his father but he would not let thief get away though. Which can be expected running a food cart.

"Jasmine!" Ophy said.

"Ophy good to see you how's business?" She asked. Jasmine had made pretty good friends she talked to him every once, and while.

"Doing well haven't had any thief raid my cart lately. Probably cause my fathers reputation." He said proudly.

Jasmine smiled and remembered the first time she met Aladdin. Ohmar was about to cut her hand off. When Aladdin came to the rescue.

"Jasmine something is wrong right?" Ophy asked.

He seemed to always know when something was up. Once or twice he had asked questions on how toget a girl to notice you. He had fell in love with a young street mouse named Chelsia. And was trying to get her to notice him so he could talk to her.

Jasmine had gladly given him support. And so far it seemed to help.

"Oh Ophy Astar was kidnapped!" She let out a tear.

"How? Who did it?" he asked. He was very shocked.

" We don't know how but we know who did it Aladdin is going to get to the bottom of it soon. He is making a plan right now." She said.

She didn't want to worry him. She said her good byes bought an apple, and left.

Just then someone came rushing down the street it was Chelsia. She knocked into Jasmine. She saw her, and tried to hide the loaf of bread she had.

A guard and an angry merchant came up. Jasmine disguised her voice she didn't want the guards to know it was her.

" What is the trouble man?" She asked.

"That street mouse stole a loaf of bread from my cart." The angry merchant replied.

"She is my daughter here is your money I'll make sure it doesn't happen again." She replied.

"Alright but if she does it again she is going to be punished." Growled the Guard.

And they left Jasmine and Chelsia alone. Chelsia breathed a sigh of relief.

" Thanks Jasmine!" She said she took a bite of the loaf hungrily.

"Chelsia you know better than too steal food. Why do you do it?" She asked.

"To survive I can't help it Jasmine its all I know." She replied. She was a nice looking girl with dark brown hair, and blue eyes. She was about 16, and he sweetest girl you could meet on the street.

" I know Chelsia but why don't you quit it you can come live in the palace with Astar if you want." Jasmine replied.

"Oh I would love to thanks!" *she hugs her* "By the way where is Astar she hasn't came by at all usually we go and have fun." She looked worried.

Jasmine remembered that Astar and Chelsia had a big friendship. That's why Astar left the palace so much she wanted to see her friend. She visited her almost every day she knew why she was so worried.

"Astar been kidnapped Chelsia." Jasmine looked down at her feet she knew how much it would pain Chelsia to here it.

"What who did it?" Chelsia said. There was anger in her eyes. Astar was her best friend and meant tons to her if anyone had hurt her she was always there to give help. But also there was a sign of worry.

" Chelsia, remenber those stories we would tell you two?" Jasmine asked.

"Yes. They were always so cool how you were rescued or the time you rescued Aladdin from that guy. What was his name?" Chelsia asked.

Jasmine sighed. "Mozenrath"

"Yeah that's the one." She said.

"Well Astar was kidnapped by him." Jasmine answered.

"That can't be good no telling what he has planned for her. Jasmine can I come, and help? Astar is my friend, and I would never leave her hanging." Chelsia asked.

"Alright you can come. But I have to warn you it will be dangerous." Said Jasmine.

"That's okay I will do anything to help." She answered.

So Jasmine, and Chelsia walked down the street together. Talking, and getting the facts straight on how Astar disappeared.

They stopped at a food cart, and got a snack. Later they walked down an alley so they could have a little time to talk private.

"So how long has she been missing?" Chelsia asked.

"A day so far." Answered Jasmine.

"Well that means that she could be still alive." Chelsia said. She was trying to look on the bright side of the situation.

"I am sure she is alive. Mozenrath has some kind of plan involving her. I know it." Jasmine said.

Before Jasmine could say anymore something crept up behind her, and blind folded her. Chelsia saw this, and started to run for help. But was stopped by two more grabbing her, she was then blind folded too. The girls kicked, and screamed but she couldn’t get away.

"I thought that guy only wanted one girl for this auction?" Said one.

"So if we bring two it'll be a better sale." Said the other.

They carried the struggling girls to a platform. It was a slave auction, and the girls were being sold.

"What do I have bid on these pretty young ladies?" The Slave merchant said.

"Two hundred shackles!" A voice said.

“Done sir you couldn’t have made a finer choice.” He said.

“I know.” He said smirking.

Jasmine heard his voice and kept thinking to herself there was something familiar about his voice. She couldn’t place her finger on it but it sounded familiar.

Before she could think anymore Chelsia, and her hand shackles placed on them by the buyers guards. There was no escape. He had them tied up by the arms, and forced to follow his guards. Soon they came to a dark alley, they un blindfolded the girls.

“Hello Princess.” He said. The buyer quickly turned into a young man finely dressed with on glove on his right hand.

Jasmine recognized him instantly. “Mozenrath!” She said glaring.

“You know Princess you haven’t changed much after all these years. Still as beautiful as ever.” He said.

“Who is this Princess? Another one of your offsprings?” He said examinig Chelsia.

“No she is my adopted daughter.” Jasmine replied.

“I am?” Chelsia asked. Jasmine jabbed her on the shoulder. “I mean yes I am.”

“Two daughters, and his Princess missing this will really break his heart!” Mozenrath said talking to himself.

“Aladdin knows you kidnapped Astar Genie founded proof.” Jasmine said.

“Do you think I don’t know that princess? I planted that sand there.” He answered comely.

“Oh.” She said staring down at her feet.

“Well enough talking.” He said. Mozenrath zapped port hole, and he climbed in followed by his guards pulling Chelsia, and Jasmine in.

Back to index


Chapter 5: Young?

The Princess Of Agrabah
by: Princess Lydia
Chapter 4: Young?

Disclaimer: All the characters in this story besides Astar ,and Chelsia. Are not mine they belong to disney.

After awhile they arrived at Mozenrath citadel. The girls had shackles on, and were being held still by mamluks. Mozenrath took his seat at the throne.

Jasmine was still staring at him very confused he looked as young as he did when they last battled him. But how could this be as he had explained to them before when he had tried to switch bodies with Aladdin. His gauntlet was sucking the life out of him, and he only had so long to live. But here he was looking young, and healthy. It seemed to her rather strange.

“ What princess you are surprised of my appearance?” He said reading her thoughts.

“Mozenrath you know yourself that you were dieing because the glove was sucking out your life. You look just as you did when we last battled you. Why?” Jasmine asked.

“Well Jasmine you also know I was looking for another cure. And I have found it!” He said.

Without a word he produced in his hand a small apple. “This is the apple of youth it gives the person who eats it life back, and keeps them full of youth. Strong, and appearance of a young man or woman. It took me years to find the Garden Of Nash'ah, Nash'at. The garden was created by the Goddess of Youth. I went there are got some of these apples. They have restored me so my magic glove will not harm me. And unlike Aladdin I am only in my 20’s.” He said.

“That explains a bunch.” Muttered Chelsia.

“Watch that tone young one. Or you will regret ever saying anything.” Mozenrath said glaring.

“Excuse me but I am about your age mister.” She said.

“Well technilly I am supposed to be in my 40’s so I can call you young. Besides you are my prisoner I can do what I please.” Mozenrath said.

“Where is my daughter Mozenrath!” Jasmine said her eyes showed anger.

Chelsia stared she had never seen her like this before. Mozenrath just laughed.

“She will be coming soon. Don’t worry.” He said.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Astar was in her room staring at the wall. Day dreaming of home and how wonderful it was. She thought of Genie, and how much fun they used to have. But now there were no more fun times just fear building up inside her. She didn’t what she was going to do. She had been there for a day or so but how could she tell she thought. Since she could not tell if it was night or day cause it was always dark.

Tears welled in her eyes. Then stopped she had to try to be strong. No telling what that sorcerer wants with me. She thought. I can’t let him win I mustn’t. But what can I do.

Her thoughts were interrupted by the door being opened suddenly two mamluks, and Xerxes were there.

“Master want princess now!” He said.

The mamluks came from one side, and grabbed her. She didn’t fight she knew it was useless too. So they walked down the hall towards Mozenrath’s throne room.

Little did Astar know that a surprise was waiting for her.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they reached Mozenrath’s Throne Room. The stopped in front of him. Mozenrath motioned for them to put her down, and they chained Astar to a post close to the throne room.

Astar sighed and looked down at her feet. Her hand hurt from having to wear the shackles but she didn’t show her pain to him. She looked around seeing everything she had seen before. Then she noticed to more prisoners chained to another post on the other side. She said to herself what is Mozenrath doing is he collecting prisoners or something. She stared at them for a while then her eyes went wide. They were no common prisoners they were her mother and her friend Chelsia.

“Mom! Chelsia?” Astar said.

Jasmine motioned to her to stop talking. Astar stopped but she knew that it was them.

“Ah so you do recognize them princess.” He said to Astar. “Don’t worry Princess she has not been harmed much. But I must say you will be joining her in her accomadtions.” He said to Jasmine smirking.

“Why do you want us Mozen-brat!” Chelsia said.

Mozenrath glared at Chelsia. “I told you not to talk like that to me young one. And your chances have just been up” Mozenrath said. Without a word he raised it gauntlet, and it started to glow.

“No please don’t!” Jasmine and Astar pleaded.

But Mozenrath didn’t listen a burst of blue magic hit Chelsia, and she was nocked cold. Jasmine, and Astar looked in horror.

“Don’t worry girls she is alive but she will have a powerful headache when she awakes.” He chuckled evilly. Then motion the mamluks to take the girls to the room. One picked up Chelsia while four more grabbed Jasmine and Astar who tried to fight them. And they were carried to their room.

When they were gone Mozenrath started to talk to Xerxes.

“ Every thing is going according to plan Xerxes I have all of the things that Aladdin holds most dear in my clutches. And soon he will be destroyed, and I shall be ruler of Agrabah!” He said.

“Master happy?” Xerxes asked.

“Yes Xerxes very! By the way how is there search going did Aladdin and his gang find anymore of my planted clues?” He asked the eel.

“Not yet master but I’ll go check again.” Xerxes replied. And he swam out of the room.

Back to index


Chapter 6: Tears Of Hope

The Princess Of Agrabah
by: Princess Lydia
Chapter 4: Tears Of Hope

Disclaimer: All the characters in this story besides Astar, and Chelsia. Are not mine they belong to disney.

Jasmine, Astar, and Chelsia were dragged to there room by the mamluks. They were thrown in then the door was locked securely. When they were gone Jasmine carefully lifted Chelsia up in her arms, while Astar fixed the bed for her. Jasmine gently placed Chelsia on the bed. Then they walked away as quietly as they could.

Astar stared at the unconscious form of Chelsia on the bed. She had never seen so much fear in her young friends eyes. Astar looked away her mind was so filled with questions. But she didn’t want to ask her mother just yet. So she sat there staring into almost nowhere with thoughts in her head that must wait.

Jasmine had tears in her eyes as she looked at her daughter. She saw red marks on her face quite visible. And when she looked in her daughter’s eyes she saw fear overtaking them. But she had to be strong for her daughter’s sake. What ever Mozenrath had planned for them she knew it wouldn’t be good. She had to stay strong no matter what.

Astar finally gave up her gaze, and started to talk to her mother. “Mom why is Chelsia here what would he want with her?”

“Oh honey.” Jasmine took a deep breath and spoke again “He thinks she is my adopted daughter your sister. So he wanted her to make your father even more hurt.”

“But why mom? Why then would he have been so cruel with her?” Astar asked

Jasmine laughed lightly “Your friend has a soft heart but is not easily manipulated by evil ones. Even when she is scared. When she saw you she felt very angered, and upset. She couldn’t take it. She wanted to give him a piece of her mind. But you have seen Mozenrath is not easily conquered when he is mad he does not fight back his anger.”

Astar eyes widened “Then why does he want us?”

“You know your father, and him were not friends. And when he did not do his bidding, and destroyed his plans. He got angry ever since then his second hope in life has been to destroy Aladdin. He wants to use us to control Aladdin fate to destroy him.” Jasmine replied.

“Is Dad alright?” Astar said with a worried glance.

“For now but I fear if he comes here Mozenrath will get him.” Jasmine said.

That was the last they talked about the matter. Astar fell asleep in Jasmines lap. Jasmine stroked her hair softly. Watching for when Mozenrath, and his mamluks would make their next appearance.

She hoped Aladdin was alright, and unharmed. But most of all she hoped he wouldn’t come for greatly would he get hurt or killed if he came and tried to rescue her. For even though he was still a boy at heart, and strong as ever with this apple of youth Mozenrath could easily come upon him. She hoped and prayed he would be alright if he came.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aladdin eyes searched the sky tears were in them. Cassim, Aladdin, and the gang were back at the palace, and they had not seen any sign of Jasmine about Aladdin knew something was wrong. His wife never stayed out so late for it was night time. He was making his way quietly across the menagerie not wanting to make a sound so the guards would find Cassim. They heard the sound of footsteps, they ducked into the bushes. The guards came into view they listened to what they were going to say.

One spoke “You know what I saw today while I was patrolling the markets?”

“What?” said the other

“A slave market. And they were selling a string of slaves.” Said the other one.

“Slaves? What kind?” said the other guard.

“Mostly Girls as far as I could see. And I’ll tell you they were very pretty. One of them looked a lot like the princess herself.”

“Princess Jasmine?” he said astonished

“Yes you know how we usually catch her traipsing around Agrabah in those street mouse clothes.”

“Yes?”

“Well this girl looked a lot like her, but it can’t be her. The princess is in her chamber sleeping. She had asked me not to let my men disturb her. Must be a terrible shock learning her daughter is gone.” He sighed

Aladdin listened initially to what they were saying.

“Yes Rasoul thinks we should have kept a tighter rope on her, and watched her more carefully. I think we could have done nothing that socerer is powerful, and brute force couldn’t stop him.” The guard said

“Yes I wish Rasoul would learn that but he hasn’t yet.”

“So who bought this young beauty?”

“A rich looking young merchant, he was finely dressed, but very pale.”

“Have you ever seen him before?” Asked the other

“No never have. He must be a traveling merchant, and when he saw the young lady, he decided to buy her, and the other one. The strangest thing is I saw him go into an alley, while his guards dragged the girls along. Then when I went to have a word with him he disappeared.”

“Not even a trace on where he went?”

“No none but it is probably nothing we should go back to our posts before Rasoul gets mad.”

The two guards left, and when they were gone the gang came out from hiding.

“Son do you think that is why Jasmine is gone?” Cassim asked

“I don’t know Dad but it sure sounds like it.” Aladdin said still unsure if this was true what he heard.

“I say we go check Jas’s room to see if she is there.” Genie said

“Um fellows if we have to go thru any life or death situations I am staying right here!” Iago said

“But little friend don’t you remember we are wanted for the crimes we have committed the guards will not give you hospitality here.” Cassim reminded Iago

“Great another adventure I thought was out of this mad house.” Iago sighed rolling his eyes.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Genie poofed the gang to Jasmine’s room. Everything was pretty much normal except the bed sheets were off the bed, and were instead tied together, and hanging off the balcony. Other than that Rajah was sleeping peacefully waiting for her masters return from her day out. They could tell Rajah expected her owner home any minute. Why wasn’t she home yet.

Then Aladdin got a bad feeling maybe the person the guards were talking about was Jasmine. His heart stopped beating it ached. Anger filled his eyes some one had taken Jasmine from him. But who?

While Aladdin was trying to figure out who did it the rest of the gang was searching around for any clues on what may have caused her disapearence. They didn’t find a thing. Then Genie got an idea he knew it would hurt Aladdin but he had to tell him.

“You know Al I think Jasmine’s disappearance has something to do with Astar being kidnapped.” Genie said

Aladdin eyes widend “You really think so Genie?”

Genie nodded “It is I am sorry to say possible. We know Mozenrath wants revenge on you so there is a good chance that he is using your daughter, and Jas. To get you to come so he can destroy you. This is know laughing matter we have to save them.”

Aladdin answered “Your right Genie it must have something to do with it. Oh first my little Astar, then my beloved Jasmine. He really knows how to put a thorn in my heart.” Aladdin cryed quietly.

Cassim nudged the others away he knew his son needed some time to think.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they left Aladdin went out on the balcony to think. It was a cold night there not as cold as his heart felt. Tears formed in Aladdin’s eyes. He tried to fight them back but couldn’t he was sad, upset.

He took a picture that Genie had gave him of Astar, and Jasmine together Aladdin did not know what kind of device it was that he had used to take it but it was perfect portrait it looked just like them. He thought Genie was a wonderful artist. He kept the picture close to him tucked under his waist. So when he went to consult things with the sultan. He always had a piece of them to remember them by.

He looked at Jasmine’s smiling face then to his daughter with her spunky smile shinning in her face. He kissed the portrait. And hugged it tight hopping that it would bring back memories.

Just then a gust of wind came by and blew the picture out of his clutches. Aladdin tried to grab it but it was to late it was gone. Just like his wife, and daughter. Tears formed then deeper in his eyes then he stopped.

He had to be brave for his wife, and child. He couldn’t let them stay in Mozenrath’s clutches any longer.

“Jasmine where ever you are I will find you. Mozenrath won’t win do not cry anymore. I will come and rescue you, and our baby girl. Mozenrath will not be able to stop me. If it takes a long time I won’t stop looking till you two our safe at home. This may be a trap but I am willing to take chances so I can save you. Don’t cry anymore if you do though let them be tears of hope not sadness. Because I will be there soon to save don’t lose hope.” Aladdin said

And with that Aladdin left the room, and went to find the gang tonight they would rest but tomorrow they would find Jasmine, and Astar.

Back to index


Chapter 7: His Girl Now

The Princess Of Agrabah
by: Princess Lydia
Chapter 6: His Girl Now

Disclaimer: All the characters in this story besides Astar ,and Chelsia. Are not mine they belong to disney.

Chelsia, Jasmine, and Astar were changed up to a post inside the throne room. Astar’s eyes showed fear, and confusion.

Hasn’t this guy? Had anough fun today with us? Why does he want us here again? Astar thought.

While the thoughts were coasting in her head, she turned to see Mozenrath was looking through a mirror at a image of her father. Aladdin had just gotten up from a terrible nights sleep, and looked exhausted. His face was red he looked like he had been crying a long time. He didn’t look like her father Astar thought instead of the young courageous hero he was, he looked old a beaten up.

Mozenrath watched this delighted in the change in the hero’s looks. “When he gets here Xerxes it will be so easy to defeat him. Look at him he is worn all the way through. Not having the love’s of his life he is defenseless!”

“Master like?” said the eel

“Yes very much. He will not have the strength for his heart is brocken. His love and children are here, and he doesn’t know they are alive probally!” Mozenrath grinned evily.

He looked at Astar she was shivering in the corner huddling up to her mother. That made him very pleased she would be easy to make do his will now. He waved his gaunlet in the air, and a blue light encircled Astar. Her chain came off, and in place of them shackles on her hands. Her dress turned to a shade of dark purple with black trim. Then he it pulled her over to him with his magic. She was chained to the side of the throne. She struggled to get loose but couldn’t. Jasmine, and Chelsia watched in horror.

“Mozenrath! What do you want with my daughter?” Jasmine said staring at the scene that was going on right before her eyes.

“Well as you know Princess I was going to tell you my plan sooner or later. And now I am telling it to you. Actually it is happening right before your eyes!” He said.

Jasmine was stunned. “What do you want with her?”

“Well as you know I have always wanted to break your poor precious street rats heart. You daughter here is my key to it.” Mozenrath said

“What is your plan Mozen-weirdo?” Chelsia demanded

Mozenrath got quite used to her remarks so he just rolled his eyes. And continued “I want Agrabah later the seven deserts. But most all I want your Aladdin destroyed. And guess who is the lucky bride?”

Jasmine’s eyes widened. Astar hid herself the best she could from Mozenrath’s glance.

“Your sick Mozenrath plain sick!!” Chelsia said

“Well you two have no say in this besides if you don’t do it Astar I will aim my gauntlet at your sister, and not just to nock her out but it will take her life.” Mozenrath said calmly like it didn’t matter to him.

“No Astar don’t do it!!” Chelsia said

Astar looked at Mozenrath then at the others. When they saw her eyes they knew the answer. “I have no choice!” she replied with tears in her eyes.

He clapped his hands together “Excellent. Oh Xerxes.”

“Yes master?” Xerxes asked.

“Start preparing the chapel.” Mozenrath said.

“She says yes?” Xerxes asked

“Yes with a little persuasion she did!” He laughed “No hurry, and get everything prepared the sooner I have her bound to me the closer I’ll be to obtaining Agrabah.”

Astar shivered with fear. Tears fell from her eyes. What had she done? She looked away from Chelsia, and Jasmine. I had to do it she thought. He would have killed Chelsia, and probaly mom too. Oh I hope dad understands the sacrafice I had to make.

She whispered quietly “Dad if you can hear me please do not give up I am here, and alive, and so is mom. I have to warn you though I am marrying Mozenrath not by my own free will though. Please understand he would have killed them if I didn’t do it. I love you dad don’t loose faith.”

And with that she sat up with a little confidence now. She knew evil would never win as long as you have friends and family that love you to come save you.

Mozenrath clapped his hands again, and two mamluks , and took Astar, Jasmine, and Chelsia to their room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they were in the room alone. The three of them started discussing what happened just then. They were all very upset, and scared. But Chelsia was full of anger.

“Astar why did you stand up for me in there?” Chelsia asked

“Because you are my friend Chelsia. And I would never let anyone hurt you!” Astar said hugging Chelsia tightly.

“I should have never said Chelsia was my daughter to Mozenrath. It’s all my fault.” Jasmine said.

“No mom it is not your fault. He would have probally used you instead if she wasn’t there. Mozenrath probably had everything planned before he caputerd me.” Astar sighed “By the way mom how long have we been here?” She said trying to change the subject she hated thinking about what happened in Mozenrath’s throne room.

“I’d estimate we have been here 4 days at least.” Jasmine said with a sigh

“That long!” Chelsia said astonished

“I wish Dad was here I am sure he could beat him.” Astar said

“Yes indeed he could honey if I know father as I do he won’t rest till we are home again.” Jasmine said bravely

“Oh I hope he comes soon!” moaned Chelsia.

“Be patient girls he will come he always does.” Jasmine said.

Chelsia twirled her hair boredly. While Astar stared out into no where thoughtfully. Jasmine looked at the girls they looked so down she decided to cheer them up.

“Hey did I ever tell you the story of The Wind Jackels of Mozenrath?” She asked

“Yes it is my favorite Mom!!” Astar said

“I have never heard it please tell it!!” Chelsia said

“Well once…” Jasmine told them the story and finally the girls shutted there eyes, and went to sleep.

Back to index


Chapter 8: That's a Carpet! Or is it not?

The Princess Of Agrabah
by: Princess Lydia
Chapter 7: That's a Carpet! Or is it not?

Disclaimer: All the characters in this story besides Astar ,and Chelsia. Are not mine they belong to disney.

Aladdin was tired but not from crying he had been crying but not now he was ready to face this danger. He hadn’t been himself the other night but that didn’t mean he wasn’t heroic or ready for this danger. He was.

Genie, and the rest of the gang had pack together some supplies in a nap sack. Such as food, a canteen of water, lock picks, and blankets. They did not know what would happen on the way but they wanted to be ready for anything. Abu begged Genie to put bananas in it so Genie took two he knew how much Iago and Abu would fight over them!

When everything was ready the gang go together to work on the plan. They had decided Carpet would race past the magic dectectours. So that the mamluks would follow him. While the others would rush in the other direction towards the citadle. It was the perfect plan but there was one flaw Genie would be easily detectode.

“So much for that crazy plan!” said Iago

Genie thought hard. Then an idea popped into his head. Auctally a light bulb appeared over it.

“Guys you don’t have to leave me!” He said

“But Genie you would easily be detectade by the magical things. How would we be able to take you??” Aladdin said

“Watch this curtin, you’ll see what I mean!” Genie said

He poofed a curtin in front of them they all watched confused. Then out of the curtins came…

“A carpet? Where did that come from son?” Cassim said

The carpet spoke “Guys it’s me Genie.” It said

“Genie?” Aladdin said

“Yup it is me. This is the perfect disguise I can be magical but that Mozenrath won’t know it is me! I can follow Rug man in his distraction, then we will go join you!” Genie said

Carpet clapped his hands he liked Genie’s new look. The Genie Carpet had a picture of a lamp in the middle of it, blue background, black inside border, and red outside border. And his tassles were yellow.

“Hmm you know Genie your idea might work.” Aladdin said thoughtfully

“Thanks Al! Alright let’s get a moving humans on my carpet. And monkey and parrot on Carpet.” Genie said

Carpet didn’t like this idea he shook his head. He wanted to take care of Aladdin not Genie doing it.

Genie looked at him and said “Don’t worry Rug man we’ll take turns deal?” He put out his tassel to shake with Carpet.

Carpet nodded slightly and shook Genie carpets tassel.

So everyone got on “Genie Carpet”, and Carpet. And they were off.

Back to index



Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.aladdincentral.org/library/viewstory.php?sid=263