Future Adventures by Cassim fan



Summary: Mozenrath has made a deal with the gang. In order to save Aladdin they must spend one year in the future. They go through time and end up in California along the coast in 2006! They must fit in and learn how to do everything Americans can. They first get clothes, food, and a house, or rather a giant mansion with about 200 acres of land! Eden is with them. Jasmine repaints the room. Eden makes some magic paint. If Jasmine paints someone they will come out of the painting flesh and blood! Then Jasmine gets an idea. She decides to paint a picture in Cassim's room of someone very close to his heart. Who will she paint?
Rating: G starstarstarstarstar
Categories: Aladdin
Characters: Abu, Aladdin, Carpet, Cassim, Genie, Iago, Jasmine, Mozenrath, Other, Rajah
Genres: Action/Adventure, Comedy, Poetry/Songs, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Cassim's Adventures and Quests.
Published: 07/04/06
Updated: 07/05/06


Index

Chapter 1: Carina
Chapter 2: Fun and Games
Chapter 3: A Test
Chapter 4: Fight in the Alley
Chapter 5: Home


Chapter 1: Carina

Author's Notes: I don't own Cassim, the gang, Rajah, or Mozenrath. They belong to Disney. Carina belongs to another fanfiction author. The drunk gang is mine.


Jasmine took the picture of Aladdin's mother that he gave her and painted it exactly on Cassim's wall. Meanwhile, not far away, Eden made a king size bed appear that was soft and comfortable.

"It's big enough for two people with some room to spare!"

"Perfect. Thanks, Eden."

Jasmine painted over the picture of Carina with magic paint. She moved back as Carina stepped from the picture, which disappeared after she was out completely!

"So this is what God meant. He told me to..."

Carina stopped when she saw Jasmine and Eden.

"Who are you?"

"I'm Princess Jasmine of Agrabah, your daughter-in-law, your son's wife."

Carina shook Jasmine's outstretched hand.

"Wait right here. Don't move from the spot."

Jasmine went to the door of the room.

"Cassim, come here quickly!" she called with a pretend panic.

Cassim came running in.

"Jasmine, what's..."

He froze when he saw Carina. His jaw dropped, and he blinked quickly a few times and rubbed his eyes to make sure he wasn't seeing things.

"Hello, my love."

Cassim's mouth closed. Then his gorgeous smile spread across his face.

"Carina!"

Jasmine and Eden watched as the two met in a loving embrace. Cassim swung her off her feet, spinning around a few times. He put her back down and looked into her dazzling brown eyes.

Tears of joy formed in his own dark brown eyes. He lifted her hand and kissed it. They embraced again.

"Look around your room. It's for both of you."

They did. It was a large room. Once they stopped admiring the room Cassim looked at Jasmine.

"Bring all of the others in here."

As Jasmine walked to the door, Cassim looked back at Carina. His right hand slid under her chin and lifted it a little. The others came and stopped, but Cassim and Carina didn't even noticed.

Everything around them seemed to fade away, they moved closer together, their heads moved closer together, their eyes closed as they did, and their lips met in a passionte and joyful kiss of true love.

The other simply stared. Their eyes widened, and their jaws dropped. They watched in shock and confusion as Cassim put his arms around the woman like he was hugging her, and the woman put her arms around his neck.

Neither one wanted the kiss to end. Yet it ended abruptly when Iago sneezed. They pulled apart and looked over to see the gang staring at them with wide eyes and mouths agape.

"Guys, are you okay?"

"What in the world are you doing, Cassim?" they cried in unison.

Cassim and Carina looked at each other.

"Busted."

"Oh yeah."

"Dad, what are you doing?"

Now Cassim's eyes widened, and his jaw dropped. He closed his mouth and looked at Aladdin.

"Don't tell me you don't recognize..."

Cassim didn't get a chance to finish. Genie suddenly grabbed Carina and threw her out the front door, thinking she was a sorceress that had cast a spell on Cassim! She hit the ground with a thud! Cassim rushed over to her and knelt down beside her.

"Are you okay?"

"Yeah. I'm fine."

Cassim helped her to her feet. He glared at Genie.

"Don't you *ever* do that to her again!"

"Dad, who is she?"

"Aladdin! I'm disappointed in you."

The gang gasped.

"How could you not recognize your own mother?"

Once again the gang gasped.

"Mom?"

"Yes, Aladdin. It's me."

"Mom!"

Cassim stepped back and smiled as he watched his son and wife embrace.

"I can't believe it's you! How did you get here?"

"Ask your wife."

Jasmine explained to the gang what she did. Carina explained what had happened up in Heaven when she did that.

Cassim introduced the whole gang. As he neared Rajah she stopped.

"Cassim, there's a tiger here."

"I know."

Rajah saw Cassim and bounded towards him. Cassim wasn't paying attention. He was talking to Genie.

"Cassim, watch out!" Jasmine called.

Cassim turned around only to be tackled by Rajah!

"Cassim!" Carina screamed.

Rajah growled at Cassim, whose eyes were wide with fear.

Rajah opened his mouth and moved towards Cassim's throat! Carina covered her eyes. She heard Cassim's cry of pain then nothing. She uncovered her eyes and gasped.

Cassim lay motionless underneath Rajah, his neck in Rajah's mouth! Rajah let go and walked away.

"Cassim!"

Carina rushed over to Cassim and knelt down beside him. Just as she started to cry Cassim opened his eyes and smiled!

"Gotcha!"

He sat up and wiped off his neck.

"Blah! Tiger drool."

He heard Rajah growl.

"Just kidding."

Suddenly Carina slapped him across the face!

"Ow!" he yelped.

He jumped back.

"What was that for?"

"For making me think you were dead."

"It was just a little trick. I've already played it on the whole gang, even the sultan. He laughed."

"Dad, it's easy to make the sultan laugh."

"Oh yeah. Never mind then."

Carina turned and stomped out of the room. The door to the room she shared with Cassim slammed shut. Cassim stood up and rubbed his face where she had slapped him.

"Dang! When she slaps ya, she slaps ya hard! Man, that hurt!"

Cassim walked over to the door. He was about to open it when heard the sound of Carina crying! He slowly opened the door. He saw her laying on the bed, crying.

"Carina." he said softly.

"Go away."

Cassim entered the room and shut the door behind him.

"Carina, I'm sorry. I didn't know you would take it that way. I've pulled that trick dozens of times, and everyone has laughed at it."

"None of them were your one true love." she said as she sat up.

Cassim sat down beside her. She looked away from him.

"Carina, please look at me."

Carina looked at him. Cassim wiped away her tears.

"I love you with every part of my being. I wasn't expecting you take that way. I'd never do anything to hurt you. Not on purpose. When I learned that you were dead it destroyed me. I wasn't sure if I could keep on living, but I did. I thank the Lord that I did. I love you, and nothing can change that."

Back to index


Chapter 2: Fun and Games

It had been a month since the gang arrived in the future. One day Cassim, Carina, Aladdin, Jasmine, Genie, and Eden, who were in human forms, were at a singing contest. Anyone could sing. All they hand to do was go up on stage, grab a microphone, and start singing. Or the host would choose someone from the audiance.

Cassim and Carina decided to do their song of love.

(song begins)

CASSIM:
Walking together

CARINA:
side by side and hand in hand

CASSIM:
The perfect pair you and I.

CARINA:
I love you, and you love me. We will always love each other.

CASSIM:
This is true love! This love is everlasting!

CARINA:
Our love will not fade away.

CASSIM:
I will always be here for toy, you will always be here for me. We will always have each other.

BOTH:
This is true love! This love is everlasting! This love will never die! Our true love will always remain strong!

CASSIM:
I will never leave you.

CARINA:
Nor will I leave you.

BOTH:
We'll be together forever! This is true love! We'll never be apart! For this is...

CASSIM:
Yes this is most definatly...

CARINA:
Most certainly...

BOTH:
Yes this is most definatly, most certainly, true love! Yes this is none other than true love!


(song ends)

The audiance cheered loudly. Cassim asked Carina to stay up.

"I have a song I'd like to sing devoted to Carina."

Cassim sang "What I Really Want to Say" by Steven Curtis Chapman. Afterwards he and Carina sat down again.

Back to index


Chapter 3: A Test

One day Cassim and Carina were out walking. They walked across an old bridge and stopped on the other side. Cassim tied a rope he had around the tree right by the river bank. Suddenly he heard a loud CRACK! The next moment he heard Carina scream his name!

Cassim whirled around to see Carina being swept towards the waterfall by the current! Cassim held onto the rope and dove in. Carina held onto a rock until Cassim reached her. They grabbed each others hand and held on.

"We'll have to wait untill the current dies down!"

After a few minutes Carina let out a yell.

"The rope!"

Cassim looked at the rope to see that is was starting to break!

"It won't hold both of us. I'm going to let go."

"Carina, no!"

"Cassim, the rope won't hold both of us with the current pulling on us."

"Carina, don't let go."

Cassim pulled her up to him. Moving faster than a striking crobra, he let go of her hand, hooked his arm around her waist, and pulled her up against him.

"What are you doing, Cassim? If one of us doesn't let go we'll both go over the waterfall!"

"I won't lose you again!" Cassim said fiercely.

Carina put her arms around his neck and held on. After a while the rope was about to break. Carina suddenly bent Cassim's head towards her with one hand and kissed him. Then she let go and was swept farther away. Before she got far Cassim grabbed her hand.

"Cassim, let go!"

"I can't lose you! Not again!"

Carina's hand slipped out of his grasp, and she was swept over the waterfall like a toy!

"Nooooo! Carina!" Cassim screamed.

Tears began to flow down his face unchecked. Suddenly he heard a familiar voice.

"Dad!"

He looked up to see Aladdin, Jasmine, and Eden standing on shore. Just then the rope broke! Aladdin grabbed it and hauled Cassim to safety.

"Where's Mom?"

Cassim burst into a flood of tears.

"She's gone." he sobbed.

"What do you mean?"

"She let go and went over the waterfall."

"No. Mom."

Eden made a towel appear and gave it to Cassim. He wrapped it around himself, and they walked back towards the mansion. As they were going back Aladdin, Jasmine, and Eden noticed that Cassim's face seemed numb, despite the fact that tears were streaming down his face uncontrollably, and his seemed eyes lifeless. He didn't seem to be watching where he was going. He stumbled over rocks and roots several times. Finally he tripped over a log and fell.

He made no move to get up. His sobs returned. Aladdin pulled his father to his feet, put one arm over his shoulders, and helped his father along.

Suddenly Cassim stopped walking, nearly causing Aladdin to fall. He looked around for a moment. Then he looked back the way they came. He pulled away from Aladdin. He seemed to be listening for something.

He took a step towards the way they came. He began to walk back that way slowly. His pace gradually quickened. Aladdin, Jasmine, and Eden followed him.

Suddenly Cassim burst into a run!

"Dad, wait!"

"What are you doing, Cassim?"

"Come back!" Eden cried.

Cassim dropped the towel and quickened his pace. He easily leaped over the log he had tripped over. He stopped at the river bank and looked around. The others caught up just in time to see the light vanish from his eyes.

"What happened?" Eden asked.

"His ears played a trick on him, making him think heard you know who." Aladdin answered.

"Where did he go?"

Aladdin raced towards the cliff. He leaped forwad and tackled his father before he could jump!

"Have you lost your mind?!"

"Aladdin, let go of me!"

Cassim kicked Aladdin off and leaped off the edge!

"Cassim!"

"Eden, get Dad!"

Eden went down and came back up a few moments later with an angry Cassim.

"Let go of me! Eden, let go!"

"Cassim, we're not going to let you jump."

"Let go! Let me go!"

"We won't let you jump to your death."

"Let me die! Let me join her! Please just let me die! Just let me join her!"

Cassim broke down.

"Please let me die. Please. Please let me join her." he sobbed.

"We won't let you kill yourself."

"Just let me die! I *want* to die!" he cried.

Aladdin, Jasmine, and Eden gasped.

"Please let me die! I just *want* to die!"

Aladdin and Jasmine took hold of Cassim.

"Eden, see if you can find Mom."

Eden went down into the deep pool below. Cassim, Aladdin, and Jasmine walked down the path. A moment later Eden came up holding an unconcsious Carina!

The trio burst into a run. Cassim dropped down beside Carina.

"Carina!"

Eden pumped the water out of her. She coughed a few times but didn't come to.

"She's alive but very weak. She might not make it."

Cassim took Carina's right hand in both of his. Suddenly Carina coughed a couple times, and her eyes fluttered open!

"Cassim?" she asked weakly.

"I'm here, Carina. I'm here."

Eden made a blanket appear. Cassim carefully wrapped Carina in it and carefully and gently picked her up in his arms. He carried her back to the mansion.

This had been a test of true love. Cassim and Carina has passed perfectly!

Back to index


Chapter 4: Fight in the Alley

One day Cassim and Carina were out walking. The sun was going down, and they were heading back to the mansion. As they entered an alley a group of drunk men stopped them! Cassim moved in-between the men and Carina.

"Hey, why don't you ditch this guy and hang with some real men."

"Sorry. I already have a real man. He's more a man than all of you put together."

"You mean this guy?"

"I sure do."

"Well, he won't be much if he's dead!"

Carina moved to safety and watched Cassim easily dodge the attacks. He flashed a cocky smile as he easily dodged a knife that was thrown.

Suddenly a deafening gunshot rang out followed instantly by a cry of pain! Cassim sank to the ground, clutching his left shoulder. The drunk men came over to him. One suddenly kicked him in the side. The others began to kick him!

The one with gun came closer. The others moved out of the way. Cassim looked at the drunk man.

"Say good-bye, mister."

He took aim. Carina closed her eyes, turned away, and covered her ears. Cassim closed his own eyes.

The gunshot still rang in Carina's ear instantly followed by a quick, heart wrentching scream of pain from Cassim! Carina lowered her hands, opened her eyes, and turned around. She gasped and rushed to her husband's side. She dropped down beside him, cradled his head in her lap, and stroked his hair.

Suddenly headlights appeared. The drunk men ran off. The lights shined into the alley. Carina didn't even notice.

"Mom?"

"Carina?"

Carina turned around to see Aladdin, Jasmine, Genie, and Eden running towards her. They stopped and gasped at the sight of Cassim.

"Dad!"

"Cassim!"

"Mom, what happened?"

Carina told them what happened. After she did she burst into a flood of tears. Aladdin knelt down beside her and pulled her to him. He looked at his father's lifeless body through tear filled eyes.

Back to index


Chapter 5: Home

Suddenly there was a flash of light, and they were back in Mozenrath's layer. The others were there too. Genie and Eden were back in their genie forms, and Aladdin, Jasmine, Cassim, and Carina were back in their normal clothes.

Mozenrath stood not very far away.

"I must admitt that I'm impressed. You did it. You lasted one year in the future."

"What about my father?"

"I think something can be done about that."

Mozenrath used a spell he had memorized. Cassim's eyes fluttered open! He was alive!

"Cassim!"

"Dad!"

Carina jumped into Cassim's open arms and accidentally knocked him over! She let him up and melted into his arms. Their lips met in a passionate kiss of true love. They went back to Agrabah to find that no time had passed since they had left!

The sultan was delighted to meet Carina. He allowed her to stay at the palace.

Back to index



Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.aladdincentral.org/library/viewstory.php?sid=787