Destiny of Two Souls (Sequel to The Test of True Love) by Soohe



Summary: This time Aladdin and Jasmine are taken on another adventure, one that will surely reveal what evil Mozenrath has in store for them...along with a few surprises along the way. And the introduction of a new villian that may be even more evil than Mozenrath...


Is there love strong enough for one more test?



*Sequel to The Test of True Love
Rating: PG-13 starstarstarstarstar
Categories: Aladdin
Characters: Mozenrath, Original Characters, Other
Genres: Action/Adventure, Dark/Angst
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 07/07/06
Updated: 07/11/06


Destiny of Two Souls (Sequel to The Test of True Love) by Soohe
Chapter 1: Chapter 1: Losing You
Author's Notes: This is a sequel to my first story, The Test of True Love. If you haven’t read it, I suggest reading it before this one; otherwise there may be a lot that doesn’t make sense. Anyways, I only hope this story will be grander and better than my first. Enjoy :)

Disclaimer: i don't own Aladdin, Jasmine, Mozenrath, or the sultan, they are characters of disney.


oh yeah i have to give credit to Storywriter92 for some great ideas :) that may appear in the story...

Chapter One: Losing You



Jasmine looked over her balcony and sighed. All her emotions were bottled up inside her and she only wished to let them go, somehow to ease the pain she was suffering. It came over her like a wave, washing her with despair when she thought she could move on…


“…..when I’m through with you and your pathetic friends, you will have given me everything...”



Mozenrath’s voice sang over and over, Jasmine couldn’t keep his words from entering her mind. Everywhere she turned she remembered something horrible from that night…


Jasmine stared out into the darkening sky a tear cascading down her face. She wiped it away carelessly, angry at herself for being so weak.


He HAD taken everything from her, and left her with a pain that was beyond comprehension. She wanted to forget.



His touch, his harsh kisses…his stare that instantly filled her with fear…


She closed her eyes…willing the pain away…


………………………………………………………………………………………………

Aladdin looked quietly into the night…wondering what destiny lay ahead…after all his battles with evil, this had to be the hardest.

The image of Jasmine’s face appeared in his heart and he felt his soul once again fill with hope. He could survive anything while she was by his side. She didn’t really know the strength that she gave him.


But since she had been freed from Mozenrath, a drastic change had taken form in her. Every time Aladdin went to put an arm around her shoulder or kiss her on the cheek, she shuddered and pulled away. Then she would smile and pretend that nothing had happened.


“She just needs time,” Aladdin kept telling himself. But he hated the idea of just leaving Jasmine to fight this battle. After all he was here for her, for anything.


“Didn’t she understand that?”



Nothing could destroy their love he knew…but he could feel Jasmine drifting farther and farther from him…and this time he didn’t know how to save her…

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.aladdincentral.org/library/viewstory.php?sid=789