Test of Friendship II by Cassim fan



Summary: An old enemy comes back for revenge, and it's up to Cassim to save his best friend. It won't be easy! The enemy is determinded to get revenge on Iago. Traps are set up all around their hideout, making it difficult for Cassim to get in. Also the enemy will be nearly impossible to find. Cassim is forced to seek the help of Mozenrath, despite his hatred for the younger sorcerer. Nothing could stop the King of Thieves, and even though he is now the *former* King of Thieves, nothing can stop Cassim from rescuing his best friend! Will he be able to reach the lab of the hideout in time to save Iago? Will he be able to convince his enemy, Mozenrath, to help him?
Rating: G
Categories: Aladdin
Characters: Cassim, Iago, Jafar, Mozenrath
Genres: Action/Adventure, Dark/Angst
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Test of Friendship Chapters
Published: 07/13/06
Updated: 07/13/06


Index

Chapter 1: An Old Enemy
Chapter 2: The Alliance
Chapter 3: The Rescue


Chapter 1: An Old Enemy

Author's Notes: I don't own Cassim, Iago, Mozenrath, or Jafar. They belong to Disney.


Back to index


Chapter 2: The Alliance

Back to index


Chapter 3: The Rescue

Back to index



Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.aladdincentral.org/library/viewstory.php?sid=797