Thief to Hero by Cassim fan



Summary: Takes place a few months after "Aladdin and the King of Thieves." Mozenrath has finally succeed in desroying Aladdin! There is only one person Jasmine and the gang can turn to. Cassim. The sultan makes him a free man and welcomes him into the palace. Almost right away Cassim and Jasmine form a strong friendship, and Cassim does his best to comfort her. Cassim proves that he can be trusted when he risks his life to save a young child. Before long Aladdin's enemies start to attack. But they come face to face with an even greater foe than Aladdin. Agrabah has a new hero. If and when Mozenrath attacks he better watch out. The former King of Thieves is waiting for him. If and when he attacks Mozenrath will find himself face to face with an enraged father, who is determined to avenge his only son! So follow Cassim, the gang, and some new characters on this adventure. Learn how even Cassim can be effected by certian events.(reviews wanted so PLEEZ review)
Rating: G
Categories: Aladdin
Characters: Abu, Carpet, Cassim, Genie, Iago, Jasmine, Mozenrath, Original Characters, Other, Rajah, Rasoul, Sultan
Genres: Action/Adventure, Dark/Angst, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Cassim's Adventures and Quests.
Published: 10/08/06
Updated: 03/10/07


Thief to Hero by Cassim fan
Chapter 1: Chapter 1
Author's Notes:


Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.aladdincentral.org/library/viewstory.php?sid=840