Thief to Hero by Cassim fan



Summary: Takes place a few months after "Aladdin and the King of Thieves." Mozenrath has finally succeed in desroying Aladdin! There is only one person Jasmine and the gang can turn to. Cassim. The sultan makes him a free man and welcomes him into the palace. Almost right away Cassim and Jasmine form a strong friendship, and Cassim does his best to comfort her. Cassim proves that he can be trusted when he risks his life to save a young child. Before long Aladdin's enemies start to attack. But they come face to face with an even greater foe than Aladdin. Agrabah has a new hero. If and when Mozenrath attacks he better watch out. The former King of Thieves is waiting for him. If and when he attacks Mozenrath will find himself face to face with an enraged father, who is determined to avenge his only son! So follow Cassim, the gang, and some new characters on this adventure. Learn how even Cassim can be effected by certian events.(reviews wanted so PLEEZ review)
Rating: G
Categories: Aladdin
Characters: Abu, Carpet, Cassim, Genie, Iago, Jasmine, Mozenrath, Original Characters, Other, Rajah, Rasoul, Sultan
Genres: Action/Adventure, Dark/Angst, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Cassim's Adventures and Quests.
Published: 10/08/06
Updated: 03/10/07


Index

Chapter 1: Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Chapter 3
Chapter 4: Chapter 4
Chapter 5: True Love's Vows Renewed
Chapter 6: Chapter 6
Chapter 7: Chapter 7
Chapter 8: Vaction


Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Back to index


Chapter 2: Chapter 2

Author's Notes: Pleez review this chapter!


Back to index


Chapter 3: Chapter 3

Back to index


Chapter 4: Chapter 4

Back to index


Chapter 5: True Love's Vows Renewed

Back to index


Chapter 6: Chapter 6

Back to index


Chapter 7: Chapter 7

Days later Iago overheard Cassim and Carina arguing!

"Cassim, you're putting too much stress on yourself. You need a vaction."

"Yeah right! I need a vaction like I need a hole in the head!"

"Cassim, you don't get enough sleep at night, you're tired during the day, you spend most of the day in your study, in the throne room, in the sultan's quarters talking to him. You need to get away from this for at least a couple days."

"Even if I wanted to take a vaction I couldn't! You know that since Aladdin isn't here I have to rule until Ali is ready. Besides, I have too much to do and hardly enough time to do them all."

"Aladdin always found time for a vaction."

Iago had peeked around the door into the room.

When Carina said that Cassim spun around.

Iago could tell that he was angry.

"Carina, last time I checked I'm *not* Aladdin! Aladdin didn't have the duties of the royal vizier, general, and lessons on how to be a good sultan all in one! I have about twice as much work to do than he did!"

Without another word Cassim turned and stomped out of the room and slammed the door behind him!

Iago flew in from the blacony to see Carina on the bed crying.

He flew over and landed beside her.

"Carina."

She looked at him, startled.

"Oh hi, Iago."

"I overheard you and Cassim arguing."

"He's under too much stress, yet he won't admit it."

"I know."

"We have to get him to take some time off and go on a vaction."

Suddenly Abu came running in chattering wildly.

"Abu, slow down. I can't understand a word you're saying."

Abu took a deep breath and repeated what he had said, slower this time.

Carina and Iago gasped.

"Cassim has been captured by Mozenrath?"

"Uh-huh."

Carina and the gang flew to the Land of the Black Sand to save him.

Once they were on their way home, all together and safe and sound, Cassim spoke up.

"Carina."

"Yeah?"

"You were right. I *do* need a vaction."

Carina smiled at him.

"Actually, we *all* need a vaction. Whadda you say, guys?"

"Oh yeah!"

Back to index


Chapter 8: Vaction

They gang told the sultan then left for the southern oasis.

Once they got there Genie made a few nice huts.

Cassim and Carina went into theirs and came out a few minutes later in their swim attire.

Cassim suddenly picked Carina up, ran around to where there was a rock that stuck out towards the water where it was deep.

Cassim jumped off it.

They came up seperate, and Carina looked at Cassim, who had gone back down so the water was up to his nose.

"Don't you think we're a *little* old for those games?"

Cassim lifted his head and spit a smal stream of water into her face! He laughed when he saw the water hit her face.

"Oh, you're gonna get it now!"

Carina splashed Cassim.

He backed up so they were standing.

The water was up to his waist.

Soon they were splashing each other wildly and laughing.

Suddenly a wave doused both of them!

"Where the heck did that wave come from?!"

They heard laughter.

"Saleen!" Genie and Iago cried.

Saleen came up on a water spout.

Cassim pulled Carina to him.

"Well, well, what do we have here? The big, blue, genie, the loud mouth bird, and the anoyying monkey. Who might you two be?"

"Cassim and Carina, Aladdin's parents."

"Ah yes, he was killed."

"What do you want?"

"Now I can't get Aladdin so I'll go to someone that's, actually, better than him."

"Who?"

"His father."

Cassim's face turned pale.

Suddenly something wrapped around him and yanked him away from Carina!

"Whoa! What the..."

Cassim saw what grabbed him, though he was being held upside down.

"An octopus?!"

"Good boy, Armond."

"Can you at least keep me right side up? I'm getting a headrush."

Armond turned Cassim right side up. He shook his head.

"Thank you."

Saleen snapped her fingers, and they disappeared!

"Where'd they go?"

"The beach! Come on!"

Back to index



Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.aladdincentral.org/library/viewstory.php?sid=840