Adventure of the King of Thieves by Cassim fan



Summary: With the help of Genie, Iago, and Abu, Cassim goes through this adventure. Along the way an unexpected rescue brings two hurting souls together. Diana, a beautiful woman a year younger than Cassim proves that she's tough as well as pretty. With a little help from Genie, Iago, and Abu she begins to open Cassim to all the good things in life he is missing along the way. He becomes atracted to her. A side of him that has been locked away for twenty years breaks free! Genie, Iago, and Abu wonder if Diana is the answer to some of Cassim's problems. Is she the key to saving this man from his past and *himself*? Will she win the heart of the former King of Thieves? Will Cassim finally let go of the past and move on. Will he finally face the past that he had been running from for the last seven months? Find out as they climb mountains, go through jungles, travel through the desert, and set sail on a quest to find answers.
Rating: G
Categories: Aladdin
Characters: Abu, Aladdin, Carpet, Cassim, Genie, Iago, Jasmine, Other
Genres: Action/Adventure, Dark/Angst, Romance
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Cassim's Adventures and Quests.
Published: 12/08/06
Updated: 12/13/06


Index

Chapter 1: Unexpected Rescue
Chapter 2: A Stubborn Heart Gives Way
Chapter 3: Letting Go of the Past and Moving on to the Future
Chapter 4: A New Life, A New Day, A New Beginning


Chapter 1: Unexpected Rescue

Back to index


Chapter 2: A Stubborn Heart Gives Way

Back to index


Chapter 3: Letting Go of the Past and Moving on to the Future

Back to index


Chapter 4: A New Life, A New Day, A New Beginning

Back to index



Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.aladdincentral.org/library/viewstory.php?sid=856