Adventure of a Lifetime by Cassim fan



Summary: Mozenrath and Mirage have teamed up. They captured the gang and caused Aladdin to lose his memory! He has to save his friends and wife. They are, unfortunately, in Rome! Aladdin only remembers who he is and someone important to him. His father. Only Cassim can help Aladdin rescue the gang. Iago has been caputred as well. They journey to Rome. Each day Cassim reveals a little more of Aladdin's past. Along the way Mozenrath and Mirage send many monsters to stop them. Yet, every time, Cassim defeats them. Finally Mirage sends some King Cobras! Cassim is able to cut off their heads with out getting bit when a sharp pain in the back, lower part of his left leg causes him to yell. One cobra had gotten behind him and bit him! Cassim kills the cobra, and they keep going. Cassim ties a stripp of cloth tightly around his leg just above the bit to slow the poison's spread through his body. When they make camp at sunset Cassim can hardly walk! He has everything needed for the antidote but is unable make it He passes out, and it's up to Aladdin to make then antidote. Will the Prince of Agrabah know what to do? Or will Cassim die in the desert?
Rating: G
Categories: Aladdin
Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: Cassim's Adventures and Quests.
Published: 01/05/07
Updated: 01/13/07


Index

Chapter 1: Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Chapter 2
Chapter 3: Chapter 3


Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Back to index


Chapter 2: Chapter 2

Back to index


Chapter 3: Chapter 3

Back to index



Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.aladdincentral.org/library/viewstory.php?sid=863