A Twist in Time by Cassim fan



Summary: An ancient curse causes Cassim to fall ill! He finds himself in modern day California! To break the curse he must remember who he is. With each day that passes in California a days passes back in Agrabah. With each passing day Cassim in Agrabah gets worse! If Cassim in California doesn't break the curse within a month the Cassim in Agrabah will die, and the Cassim in California with vanish from existance! Will he break the curse in time?
Rating: G
Categories: Aladdin
Characters: Abu, Aladdin, Cassim, Genie, Iago, Jasmine, Original Characters, Other
Genres: Comedy, Dark/Angst
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 02/19/07
Updated: 03/10/07


A Twist in Time by Cassim fan
Chapter 1: The First Two Clues
Author's Notes:

Cassim was walking towards his uncle's shop, whistling a cheerful tune. He came in to see a large box marked: Fragile.

"Ah, Cassim. Just in time. Would you open the box and put the portrait that's in it on the wall where it can been seen when you walk in?"

"Okay."

Cassim opened his pocket knife and cut the tape on the box. He opened it, lifted the portrait out of it, and froze.

"Uncle Jack."

"What's wrong?"

"Look."

Cassim showed him the portrait.

"Oh my gosh! It's you!"

"Where did you get this?"

"It came from the city Agrabah."

Cassim stopped at the name Agrabah.

"Are you okay?"

"I've heard that name before. But where? When?"

"I don't know. I also don't how the man in the portrait is you or looks just like you."

Cassim hung the portrait up and found some paper with Arabic writing on them in the box.

He picked them up and put them in his pocket.

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.aladdincentral.org/library/viewstory.php?sid=878