Time of a Lifetime by Cassim fan



Summary: Takes place after Aladdin and Jasmine are married. Cassim has been living in the palace for about a year and has even remarried to a woman about his age named Diana! He is also the new royal vizier, general, and Agrabah's newest and greatest hero! Mirage is cooking up some nasty plans for the gang!
Rating: G
Categories: Aladdin
Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 07/09/07
Updated: 07/20/07


Index

Chapter 1: Chapter 1
Chapter 2: Surprise
Chapter 3: Chapter 3
Chapter 4: Chapter 4


Chapter 1: Chapter 1

Cassim and Diana sat on the edge of the fountain in the menagerie splashing each other and laughing.

Suddenly Mirage appeared!

The rest of the gang came running out.

"Mirage! What do you want?"

"Revenge, as usual."

Cassim couldn't keep from rolling his eyes!

Mirage made an hourglass appear in her hands.

"Sands of Time do my bidding, turn back their age, send them to their younger years."

As she spoke the hourglass began to glow!

Then she broke it!

The sand, still glowing, flew through the air to Cassim and Diana, swirled around them, and lifted them up into the air!

There was a blinding flash of light! When it was gone Cassim and Diana were on the ground.

Mirage disappeared.

"Are you guys okay?"

"I think so."

"What's wrong with your voice, Dad?"

Cassim stood up and turned around to answer. The others gasped.

"What?"

"Genie, show him his reflection."

Genie made a mirror appear in front of Cassim.

When he saw his reflection he, too, gasped.

"What in the world?! I'm... she..."

"Dad, calm down, take a deep breath, and slowly let it out."

Cassim did as he was told.

"She turned me back into who I was when your mother and I arrived in Agrabah."

"You're twenty-one again?"

"Yeah."

"Diana is too!"

Iago was right!

"This is really weird."

Back to index


Chapter 2: Surprise

Not long after Diana had a surprise for the gang.

She announced that she was pregnant!

Cassim was so shocked he fainted! Then he got up and happily hugged and kissed her.

"I don't think Mirage was planning on this happening."

"Actually, I was."

"Mirage!"

Mirage said the curse backwards, and Cassim and Diana were their normal ages!

"Good luck explaining this one to the people of Agrabah." Mirage said as she disappeared.

The gang looked at each other and groaned in frustration.

"Lets figure out how to explain this to everyone."

They finally explained what had happened to the people of Agrabah and didn't get any trouble.

Cassim watched Diana carefully however. The thieves in Agrabah despised him greatly and would gladly hurt Diana to make him feel bad!

One day Cassim and Diana were lounging out in the menagerie one a warm afternoon. Diana took Cassim's hand and placed it on her stomach, for she was now three months pregnant.

Cassim smiled at her when he felt the baby kick. Diana smiled back and leaned against him, resting her head on his chest.

"This is so exciting."

"Yeah it is."

"The strange thing is: will the child have your dark brown eyes or my blue eyes."

"Don't worry yourself over that, my dear." Cassim cooed.

"You're right. It's kind of silly to worry about that." Diana said as she walked her fingers up his chest.

She tapped his nose once.

"Why do you do that?"

"It's fun."

"You're entertained quite easily, blue eyes."

Diana loved that nickname: blue eyes.

"Yes I am, my Lion of the Desert."

Three months later Cassim stood on the blacony of the bed chambers he shared with Diana. Diana came out and greeted him.

Cassim leaned in for a morning kiss.

Diana put his hand on her steadily growing, six month pregnant stomach.

"Not too much longer to wait." Cassim whispered in her ear.

Over the next three months Cassim watched Diana even more closely. He didn't want anything to happen her.

Back to index


Chapter 3: Chapter 3

During her eighth month of pregnancy, Diana was on te blacony when Mirage appeared!

"Cassim!"

Cassim burst into the room to see Diana on her knees out on the blacony crying!

"Diana!"

He ran over to her and knelt down beside her.

"Are you alright?"

"Mirage came. She said one the baby was born she'd come and take it back with her."

Diana began to cry even harder.

Cassim pulled her to him and let her cry in his chest.

"Don't worry, blue eyes, she won't get the baby. I promise. I won't let her take it."

This calmed her down a little.

Cassim wasn't so confident in his promise, though.

How was he suppose to stop Mirage from taking the baby?

He'd do his best to stop her, hopefully it'd be enough.

Back to index


Chapter 4: Chapter 4

Finally the day came. Diana went into labor.

The gang waited outside, except for Cassim, who was with Diana.

Finally the royal physician told Diana it was time for her to push.

Outside the gang heard her cry out in pain.

After the head was out the royal physician let her rest some.

Cassim tenderly brushed a stray lock of hair from her face and kissed her forehead.

"You're do great, blue eyes." he crooned.

The gang heard quite a commotion not too long later.

Diana was screaming in pain continuely for several minutes.

Then they heard nothing.

Diana slumped back against the pillows she was leaning against, her breath coming in quick, short gasps.

The royal physician was clearing the baby's throat so it could breathe.

"It's a boy."

Just as Diana started to smile at Cassim she suddenly screamed again!

Cassim was so startled he jumped nearly two feet off the floor!

"Twins!" the royal physician cried.

Cassim couldn't believe it.

Outside the gang was confused when they heard what they had just heard not too long ago.

After it was over Diana once again slumped against the pillows.

"It's a girl."

Diana smiled wearily at Cassim, who smiled back.

He leaned down and gently kissed her. He moved her up and let her lean against him.

"You were wonderful, my blue eyed saint." he purred in her ear.

The twins had Cassim's thick, wavy hair and Diana's blue eyes.

Back to index



Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.aladdincentral.org/library/viewstory.php?sid=922