Friends by Cassim fan



Summary: Takes place a year after "Aladdin and the King of Thieves." Cassim and Iago have become good friends. But, their friendship is about to be tested. An old enemy has some nasty plans in store for the two friends. Will they be victorious? Or will they die at the hands of the old enemy?
Rating: G
Categories: Aladdin
Characters: None
Genres: None
Warnings: None
Challenges: None
Series: None
Published: 07/21/07
Updated: 07/22/07


Friends by Cassim fan
Chapter 1: Chapter 1
Author's Notes:

Cassim and Iago were out enjoying an afternoon ride through the desert. It was beautiful day, and they were making the most of it.

Suddenly Sabeek, Cassim's magnificent, chestnut stallion, came to a stop.

"What's the matter, boy?"

Sabeek snorted nervously.

Suddenly evil laughter rang out!

Iago screamed and sought to hide in Cassim's cape.

"Jafar."

"Iago, Jafar is dead."

Suddenly Jafar appeared before them!

"I take that back!"

The next thing they knew they were ina dungeon!

Jafar stood outside.

"Enjoy your safety while you still can. Tomorrow morning, at dawn, you'll put up against many tests. You'll be fighting to survive."

With that, Jafar left.

Iago flew over and landed in front of Cassim. He buried his face in his wings.

"This is all my fault."

Disclaimer: All publicly recognizable characters and settings are the property of their respective owners. The original characters and plot are the property of the author. No money is being made from this work. No copyright infringement is intended.

This story archived at http://www.aladdincentral.org/library/viewstory.php?sid=925