Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Dear Crystal by Merkal
[Reviews - 0] Printer

- Text Size +
Dear Crystal
By Marco Merkelijn

Dear Crystal,

You know that you are very important too me. I love you and I know you love me back the past years with you have been amazing, the adventures, the romance, the fun, the excitement everything!

In those hours locked in that cave a feeling took over me a feeling that never had let me go. I have known you for 2 years just as long as we are going out. In that time I got you know you really well I am not saying I know you all the way, Yesenia and your mother know you better. But if you let me I will get too know you better then you know yourself.I have thought about this seriously so this is not an impulse like I had before this is serious. This is so serious I am going down on one knee and show you this ring.Crystal will you be my wife?

Fazaal read what he just wrote down. "No," he grabbed the paper and crumpled it. Starting over.

Dear Crystal,

You know that you are very important too me. I love you the past years with you have been amazing, the adventures, the romance, the fun, the excitement everything!

I am dating you for 2 years now and that made me think. I mean I thought about us seriously this is not an impulse this is serious. This is so serious I am going down on one knee and show you this ring.Crystal will you be my wife?

Fazaal smiled, "That's how I'm going too ask her." He carefully folded the sheet until it has the shape of a small square. "Okay now, clothing," Fazaal picked up a suit from a nearby table and looked at it. "Nice, this is going too be a special evening."

"That's how you're going too ask her?" Merkal asked his cousin standing behind the counter of their shop, Arabian Kitchen."Yes Merkal I love Crystal and want too spend the rest of my life with her," Fazaal answered."You have my blessings, Crystal is a good person and a great friend I know her since she was only 12 years old now she's 18 now.""I know that, Merkal." Fazaal said slightly annoyed.

"Crystal you are a woman!" Aisha said studying her youngest daughter as she stood in front of her mirror in her new dress she had bought while shopping with Yesenia earlier that day. "Thanks mom but I know that already, you think Fazaal would like it?" Crystal asked looking a little uncertain at her refection the mirror. Her mother replied with a reassuring smile."Mom I have this strange feeling about this dinner tonight.""What do you mean dear?" her mother asked."I'm not sure but it feels like something big is going too happen tonight. Mom I am afraid he is going too breakup with me." Crystal said looking directly at her mother.Aisha shook her head and took her daughter in her arms resting her chin on Crystal's head she said, "if he does he is a fool. And you're a fool for thinking like that. Did he say or do anything?""Well no but...," before she could finish her sentence she felt her mothers finger on her lips. "Hush now, stop thinking like that and have a good time.""Thank you," Crystal said hugging her mother.

"Where is she?" Fazaal thought. He bends over the table too look across the restaurant trough the window hoping too see her. He was sitting there; waiting. He got at the restaurant a little while ago but it felt like hours. To keep his mind busy and do something else then staring Fazaal took the piece paper out of his pocket and read it for the hundredth time. That was how he was going too pop the question. He felt his pocket making sure the box with the ring was still in it."You're waiting for a girl aren't you?" Fazaal looked up. A friendly smiling waiter was standing next too him. "I tell that your expression, you're nervous looking out for her hoping that you see her and check what you are going too say too her. What you don't realize is that you're not only too far from the window but it's also dark outside.

"My guess is you're waiting for your girlfriend too ask her something important and I guess that you are going too ask her.""But how? What?""I'm doing this work for 4 and a half years now I have seen many guys and men like you.""Well nice that you can see that but could you bring me a wine?" Fazaal said a little annoyed that a waiter was analyzing him. "Of course, sir. And good luck."

Crystal entered restaurant. At Fazaal's arm she had seen quite some restaurants and bars in and outside Agrabah but she only been a couple of times in a restaurant like this. "Nice place," she commented."Can I help you, Ma'am?" the host asked walking toward her."Yes I'm meeting my boyfriend here," Crystal answered polite."Ah you must be Miss Crystal, yes of course please follow me." The host led her too a table in a sheltered corner of the room. Fazaal had seen her coming he was standing smiling at her. "You found it!""Yes it wasn't hard, I'm not to late I hope. How did the host knew my name?"Fazaal grinned standing behind her chair he leaned over and whispered, "I told him that a very beautiful woman was going too ask if her boyfriend was here. I was right wasn't I?"Crystal blushed, "I'm not that pretty." Fazaal, meanwhile taking his place across Crystal gestured around the restaurant. "You are the most beautiful woman in this restaurant," he smiled seeing that he made her blush again.

It was one of the most romantic evenings Crystal ever had in her whole 18 years. Her fear that Fazaal might break it up vanished. Dinner was excellent the service even better, the restaurant host was also the owner and a very nice man. The owner arranged live music, a violin player and a flutist entertained the customers.

"Fazaal, I had the most wonderful time ever it feels like this evening will never end." Crystal said after they had dinner and desert. "That's because you're in my company." Fazaal said taking her hand. "What would you say if we have evenings like this one for the rest of our lives?""What do you mean, Fazaal?" The young man swallowed it was time he didn't thought it would go so smooth.

"Dear Crystal, you know that my love for you is forever and not something that will pass. I," Crystal interrupted him saying, "of course I know that and I love you too." Taken by surprise Fazaal needed too find the right words. He stood up walked over too her and kneeled taking her hand in his own. "Crystal would you... No, I mean Crystal I want too be by your side for the rest of our lives. I guess what I'm try too say is." He paused took a deep breath and asked her, "Crystal I want too marry you. Please take this ring." With his other hand he took a small blue box out of his pocket and handed it over to his girlfriend.

I'm taking you home girl

I'm taking you home girlI wanna be by your sideI'm taking you home girlTonight is the nightI'm deeply in love since we first metYou are the one my heart can't forget

I'm taking you home girlYou'll never regretI'm taking you home girlNever had it so badNow there may be questions I do realizeBut you will find the answers written in my eyes

'Cause when is a touch more than a touchOr is it enough just to want you so muchAnd when is a smile more than a smileThis love is forever not just for a while

I'm taking you home girlIt's the way that I feelI'm taking you home girlHey this time it's realI'm sure there've been times you've heard this beforeBut never in my life I have been so sure

I'm taking you home girlFor the rest of my lifeI'm taking you home girlI wanna make you my wifeWhere-ever you go, whatever you sayI am gonna love you 'till my dying day

I'm taking you home girlIt's a bad world out thereI'm taking you home girlTo love and take careThere's nothing on earth that I wouldn't doBelieve in me girl I'd give my life for you

Where-ever you go, whatever you sayI am gonna love you 'till my dying dayYes I am gonna love you 'till my dying day

-- Rene Froger

"I don't know what too say," her voice trembled."Yes is a suggestion," Fazaal joked but he wasn't laughing. 'I shouldn't have asked her! It's too soon!' he cursed himself. He could only hope that she would say yes.Crystal looked away. Fazaal saw she wasn't looking happy her expression was that of a serious one. It scared him."I... I don't know Fazaal. I love you but marriage. I need too think about it." Then she looked him straight into the eye, "I am sorry."Fazaal's heart was aching he swallowed, "take your time. I be waiting for you." As the rest of the evening went by neither of them said a word. When the time came too leave both hesitated. Finally Fazaal cut the cord by paying the bill and standing up. Alfredo, the owner, helped Crystal putting on her cape. "I hope you return soon, Miss Crystal.""Maybe, Alfredo." She answered looking at Fazaal's direction for a second. He didn't see her looking. She felt bad what she just did she could only hope she would understand that she couldn't decide something like this without thinking about it first and that he didn't think she didn't love him.Outside the restaurant Crystal realized she had the box with his ring in her pocket, She took it out and looked at it.Fazaal also looked at the box neither said anything for a while finally Crystal spoke up. "Here," she handed him the box Fazaal took it looking at her. "Keep it, wear the ring, please." She took it out and put it on her finger. "Well bye," she said. She was about too step away when Fazaal suddenly kissed her on her cheek. "Goodnight." He whispered. The next moment he was gone, disappeared around the corner. Crystal staid in front of the restaurant for a couple of more minutes with her thoughts as company.

"I don't know what too do, Yesenia," Crystal had told her sister about her evening with Fazaal. They where sitting in the living room of their own house eating lunch."Answer this question. Do you believe that he does love you?" Yesenia took a bite of an half eaten apple. Crystal nodded and said placing a hand on her heart, "Yes I feel it here. And I love him back. But maybe I'm too young I just got 18 and you're a couple of years older and you aren't married.""I'm not married but that doesn't mean you should wait. Crystal do you feel you are ready too be with Fazaal for the rest of your life?""Yes I am.""Then marry him I know you both will have a wonderful life together with a big family." Yesenia smiled. Crystal returned the smile. "We have 3 or 4 kids, all girls."The women giggled, "I be happy too babysit all 3 of them then I take Merkal along with me. I wonder how he would react to three little girls." Yesenia thought out loud."I don't know but you two will do fine. Remember Hadiya and Samir or the little girl you meet when you where taken to Cairo to be sold as slaves. What was her name again?" Miche or Mihe something like that." Crystal said trying too remember the girls name."Micha, yes I remember her she was a sweet little girl." Yesenia smiled at the memories it was a dark and dangerous time Micha was a bright moment in her life. "Right and my three daughters will be 10 times sweeter then she."Yesenia smiled and put her hand on Crystal's, "I know you will be a good wife and a great mother and Fazaal will be too.""Thank you, big sister." Then a mischievous smile appeared on her lips. "Did you just say that Fazaal will be a good wife and a great mother?" Yesenia laughed, "That's my line! Crystal you surprise me what is happening too that shy girl I grew up with?""That girl is becoming a woman. I will go too see him later today." Crystal responded calmly but the thought too talk with him made feel her nervous she felt like a little girl on her first school day.

Fazaal heard someone knocking at the door. "Fazaal could you see who is at the door?!" Merkal's voice came from another room. "I will!" Fazaal hollered back going too the door and opened it."Hello, Fazaal," Crystal said her voice was barely above a whisper looking at the ground. Too nervous and afraid too look him in the eyes. Would he be angry with her? He said he would give her time but would he or would he send her away? Fazaal stood there looking at her. She had an answer for him, he could tell that much. Was it yes or no? Would she accept his proposal, and was today going too be the first moment of the rest of their lives? Or was this the end of everything?"Hi," he managed too say."Who's at the door, cousin? Oh hello Crystal," Merkal greeted his friend getting a smile in return. "Don't just stand there come in, something too drink?"Crystal stepped inside passing her boyfriend for a second their eyes meet a spark lighted. Crystal knew he wasn't going too send her away and Fazaal somehow felt that Crystal had good news for him, it wasn't the end.

Merkal gave his long-time friend something too drink then left with the excuse, "I think I hear Rafeek. I be back soon.""Well there we are," Fazaal said after a long silence. "Yes," Crystal said gathering all her courage she began. "I thought hard about your proposal, I talked with Yesenia about it and I made a decision." Fazaal hold his breath. "Fazaal... marrying you is... I can't find the words but YES I marry you!" Crystal said smiling, laughing and crying at the same time. All her fears molt as snow in the warm spring sun."You really want too marry me?!" Fazaal asked in disbelief. He had tried too prepare for a yes answer but now he heard her saying it he acted on impulse he rose and rushed too her pulling her up in a close embrace her tightly. "Crystal you don't know how happy I am now. I... I don't know!" he exclaimed."I know because I feel the same," he said her chin resting on his shoulder. "I promise you Crystal we will have a wonderful life. You can always turn too me if there is something bothering you or if you just want too talk I be here too listen.""I promise you all that and more!" his voice spoke with emotion. Crystal rested her head on his strong muscular shoulder she felt so safe in his arms, protected, happy, in love and feelings she didn't have a name for. How could she ever doubt about marrying this man only because of her age? Princess Jasmine got engaged at her 16th so why shouldn't she, a common girl, not going be wed at er 18th year?

"Congratulations, honey!" Aisha said hugging her youngest daughter. "Thanks, Mom. I am so happy." Crystal just told her parents the happy news after Aisha it was Abdul's, her father, turn too congratulate his youngest with her upcoming wedding. "I always thought Yesenia would marry first," he said hugging his daughter. "Come now Abdul just because Yesenia is older that doesn't mean she has too marry first," Aisha said. "I guess your right," he said letting go of Crystal. She was smiling at her parents, "don't worry Fazaal will not harm me." "It isn't that, we know Fazaal won't he's a sweet young man and we are sure he is going too make you happy," Aisha said. "Then what's wrong, mother?" Crystal asked concerned. "We just have too get used too that our youngest is going too marry, it is like yesterday you and Yesenia played and went horseback riding." Abdul said putting an arm over his wife's shoulders."We still go horseback riding, right?" Yesenia asked entering the room. "Sure we will you are my sister and I love you a marriage ain't going too change that." "Just checking," Yesenia said a mischievous smile on her lips. She was joking she knew that the bond with her sister was never going change even now Crystal was going too marry and soon start a family of her own they always would be sisters but something was bugging her. A feeling she might not be around forever like she was going too leave her sister someday."Have you set a date yet, honey?" Aisha asked. "Yes Fazaal and I agreed that in two months the wedding will take place. That way we have enough time too arrange things. We decided we keep it small only family and close friends."Crystal then went too Yesenia. "Big sister, would you be my bridesmaid?" A smile appeared on Yesenia's face she opened her arms and gave Crystal a hug the bride-to-be returned her sisters hug. "I would be honored too," the sorceress said then let go of her sister."That's settled then!" Aisha said. "I am going too need more help, mom." Crystal said looking at her mother."Anything at all."

At the same time at the small apartment above 'Arabian Kitchen' Fazaal received his guests, his parents and cousin. He served them a drink. His mother and father where eager too hear what answer Crystal had given him."She said yes!""She did?" Aliya said it was more an expression then a question. Aliya got up and embraced her son."Congratulations, my son." Jed said getting up at the same time shaking hands with his son. "I knew she would she just needed a little time." Merkal said shaking hands with his cousin. "I am happy for you two," he added.

"Let's check the list again." A nervous Crystal said looking at a list. A list of things too arrange for the wedding. She, Yesenia and their mother where at Aisha's home."Chapel.""Check," Yesenia said."Remember the master of ceremony guides the ceremony you and Fazaal say your vows and exchange rings," Aisha told Crystal."I know, mom." Crystal smiled at her mother."Let's get on with it. Next point is the music," Yesenia said wanting too complete the list."Check!" Aisha said holding up the sheet music. "I have an idea, Crystal why don't you play your flute." Yesenia suggested."Yesenia, it's custom that guests do something like this.""Hmm I know mother but there are no guests that play any instruments. So I'm thinking that maybe Crystal can dedicate a melody too Fazaal. As token of her love, you know." Yesenia explained."That's a great idea and I know what I am going too play for him!" Crystal exclaimed. "Now I understand what you mean. I like it," their mother said. "We have your dress already picked out and the inventions for the guests are also being delivered. Except the families only Sultan Aladdin and Queen Jasmine are invited plus, on Yesenia's request Iago. Bahiyah will come too." Crystal read from her list."The two families plus 4 guests makes 11 persons and one parrot.""One of Arabian Kitchen's partners is so nice too give the couple and their guests a free lunch. Sandra's Lunchroom.""That's so nice of them. Remind me too write them a thank you note soon." Crystal said."What else is there?" she asked her sister and mother. Both checked their list. "Only the rings but that is Merkal's job," Yesenia said. "I am sure he won't forget it," she added.

"The first guests are coming!" Fazaal said. He was almost panicking, Crystal and Yesenia where not there yet."Calm down, Fazaal. The girls will come remember that the bride is always last too come in. Aliya and Aabad are making sure the guests are guided to their place. If this was a big wedding it would be allot more difficult but it are only Sultan Aladdin, Queen Jasmine and Bahiyah." Merkal said reassuring his cousin. Fazaal took a deep breath and leaned on a chair eyes down."I am nervous.""I could tell that." Fazaal looked up. "Where's is Crystal, Yesenia?""Don't worry she be out in a minute, I just talked with her she is nervous."Merkal smiled at Yesenia he thought it was funny and he probably would be very nervous too on his own wedding. Maybe he was looking at his future bride right now but then again maybe not. He was brought back too the reality when he heard Yesenia her voice. "He's nervous, isn't he?"Merkal nodded "Yes he is. But there is nothing too worry about."

Fazaal took his place at the altar in front of the guests. His mother and aunt had taken their seats too, everyone except Abdul and Crystal where there. The orchestra sets in the melody."That's my cue." Yesenia said."Mine too." Her boyfriend answered and after giving Yesenia a kiss on the cheek made his way next too Fazaal. Yesenia went too Crystal in her dressing room. "The music has started, you ready?" she asked her sister."Yes." Crystal didn't sound very sure. "Let's go then." Yesenia said.She grabbed the bouquet and gave it too Crystal.

"You have the rings?"Merkal tapped on the pocket of his suit. "Don't worry, enjoy the moment. Look." He pointed at the door. Fazaal looked and saw Yesenia coming out she looked stunning."If I didn't know better I would say she's the bride." Aisha said too her husband. "Shhhh."

Step-by-step Yesenia came closer too the altar. There she smiled at Fazaal and Merkal and took her place on the other side. Another melody sets in and there came the bride. Fazaal swallowed Crystal didn't look like Crystal at all she was an angel, the most beautiful creature he had ever seen. The guests all held their breath as Crystal passed by.

This is the moment

This is the momentThis is the dayThis is the moment when I know I'm on my wayEvery endeavorI have made everIs coming into playIs here and now today

This is the momentThis is the timeWhen the momentumAnd the moment are in rhymeGive me this momentThis momentous momentI'll gather up my pastAnd make some sense at last

This is the momentWhen all I've doneAll of the dreamingScheming and screamingBecomes oneThis is the dayJust see it shineWhen all I've lived forBecomes mine

This is the momentThis is the hourWhen I can open up tomorrowLike a flowerAnd put my hand toEverything I planned toFulfill my grand designSee all my stars align

This is the momentMy final testDestiny beckonedI never reckonedSecond bestI won't look downI must not fallThis is the momentThe sweetest moment of them all

This is the momentDamn all the oddsThis day or neverI'll sit forever with the godsWhen I look backI will recallMoment for momentThis was the momentThe greatest moment of them all

"Dear friends and family of this couple. We are all here today too wittiness how Fazaal and Crystal exchange their vows with each other. Now I call upon Fazaal too tell Crystal his vows." The master of ceremonies extended his hand toward the groom.Fazaal looked deep into Crystal's eyes and begins. "I met Crystal 4 years ago, from the moment I laid eyes on her I knew she was special. A day later she was my date, after that everything went so fast. I got too know Crystal and the more I found out about her the more I fell in love with her." Fazaal had taken Crystal's hands in his."I vow to take care of and protect Crystal Izmet for the rest of our lives. I vow too love Crystal Izmet until my last breath and I vow too be a good husband for her."Crystal swallowed she had trouble not too burst out in tears. Fazaal squeezed her hands as a sign that it was all right too cry.

The master thanked Fazaal and after a pause he asked Crystal if she would tell her vows."4 long years ago I was a shy young girl of 14 years young. I didn't know what love was about until the man I am standing before now came along. He showed me a new world of love and happiness. He changed my life around." Fazaal at this creature of Allah's mercy."I vow to be Fazaal Kahil his wife and so be there for him forever too listen and give him advice but also too make him smile when he is sad and too make him laugh when he smiles. I vow too do that for of our lives. I vow too love Fazaal Kahil until my last heartbeat."The master of ceremony say his thank you's too Crystal for saying her vows and asked the witnesses and the parents of the bride and groom too come forward. The witnesses gave the parents each one candle."Please lit them and form a circle of light around the bride and groom to from a circle of light." The master asked everyone."This circle stands for the future of light and warmth you will have together as man and wife. And these people will help you on your way." The master gestured around the circle.

The candles where put in holders, it was time too exchange the rings. Yesenia gave Crystal the ring. "This ring symbolizes my committed." Crystal said as she shove the ring on his finger. Then it was Fazaal's turn he received the ring from his cousin and placed it on Crystal's finger "This ring symbolizes my committed.""You may kiss the bride." The master of ceremony said."I want too do that the moment she walked trough the door." Fazaal said and took Crystal in his arms and kissed her, everyone applauded. Then Crystal broke the kiss and let go of her new husband.

"I have a surprise for you," someone setup a chair. "Sit down," she said gently but sternly. As Fazaal sat down Aliya brought Crystal her flute."I composed this special for you. This melody is a token of my love." The orchestra ceases. Merkal and Yesenia took their seats right of the altar all eyes where aimed at Crystal as began her performance The whole performance durate 10 minutes.A silence fell as the last tones dove out. Everyone was deeply moved by the melody they just heard. The next moment the room was filled with applause. Fazaal gave her a standing applause the rest followed his example. Crystal smiled and bowed just standing there. The next moment she found her self in Fazaal arms. When she was looking at another direction he stood up from his chair and embraced her finishing with a kiss on her cheek.

Yesenia and Merkal where the first too congratulate the newly wed couple with kisses and shakes."You take good care of my little sister," Yesenia told Fazaal with a slight grin on her face. "If you keep an eye on my cousin. I don't want too find a bankruptcy store when I come back from my honeymoon," Fazaal answered his sister-in-law making a joke."Hey!" Merkal responded with a similar grin Yesenia had knowing his cousin was joking. Next in line where the parents of the couple too exchange hugs and kisses. And finally Bahiyah, Aabad, the ruling royalty and their friendly parrot.

Then Fazaal took his bride by the hand and started running toward the exist where a carriage was waiting for the just-married-couple too bring them home. Where they could change clothes for the reception at Sandra's Lunchroom. All the guests ran after them cheering lead by Aisha and Abdul, the parents of the bride.

At the reception Sultan Aladdin asked Fazaal where he and Crystal where going too live. "Well my store gained me some money and our, Crystal and mine, parents saved some enough too rent a nice house right here in Agrabah.""Where in Agrabah, if I may ask." The sultan asked curious."Crystal said she would like too live at the other side of the city. Close by the palace and not too far from her family but far enough too have our own place. You know what I mean?"Aladdin nodded "I understand, to bad there wasn't room for another palace in Agrabah or Jasmine and I would have lived outside the royal palace till I would become sultan. I would have liked that but Jasmine rather stayed near her father. I didn't want too deny her that."Merkal joined them. "You two are welcome to live in my house till you find your own place I can move back in with mother.""Thanks cousin." He shook hands with his cousin, friend and best man.

"Are you planning to work after you have come back from your honeymoon?" Queen Jasmine asked having some 'girl' talk with the new bride, her sister and mother-in-law. "I don't think so, Jasmine. Fazaal and I, we want too start a family soon. But if I will work it will be as a flutist." Crystal answered. "A family? How nice," Jasmine said smiling thinking about her own children."Yes, we don't know how many kids we will have together.""Not much," Fazaal joined the group of women. "Crystal it is almost time too leave." Crystal nodded. "Then I'm going too throw my bouquet and we will see who is next in line too marry." Bahiyah and Yesenia took their place behind Crystal. "Ready?" She asked."Yes!" Came it from both. Crystal threw her bouquet away."I got it!" Bahiyah yelled. "I got it!" Yesenia yelled. Both jumped up too catch the flying flowers but missed and crashed hard into the ground. Aladdin was the first too arrive and helped Bahiyah up. "Are you okay?" He asked her. "I am fine, how is Yesenia?" Both looked at Yesenia's direction she was standing on her feet again helped up by her father and Fazaal. She rubbed her elbow. "my elbow hurts.""Do you need a doctor?" Abdul asked with a concerned voice. "I be fine, where did the bouquet go?" she said looking around. Merkal stepped forward with the bouquet in his hands, "it was a shame too let it fall.""Yeah, right." Iago said. He knew better, his friend Merkal was going too marry Iago also knew who. The accident was soon forgotten when Aliya told the couple that it was time. The carriage was waiting too bring them too the city gates where they would begin their honeymoon."Bye, have fun!" their friends and family wished them happiness and prosperity.

Merkal, Yesenia, Aabad, Aisha and Abdul, Aliya and Jed, Bahiyah, Iago, Aladdin and Jasmine and Sandra waved the happy couple out as the carriage moved further and further away until they where out of their sight. Crystal and Fazaal's family and friends went back inside too wrap it up and go home. Aladdin and Jasmine where the first too leave they had a city too run. Iago staid behind he had too do something. One-by-one the guests went home until only Merkal, Yesenia and Iago where left."How is your elbow, Yesenia?" Merkal said taking Yesenia's arm to see if it was bleeding. "It still aches.""Go home.""You're sure."Merkal gently turned her around toward the door gave her a kiss, "I'm sure."When Yesenia left Iago landed on the merchants shoulder. "Okay when are you going to ask her?""I don't know what you mean, Iago.""You don't fool me. When are you going too ask Yesenia to marry you?""I don't know maybe in a couple of years. I am not ready to marry and I don't think Yesenia is either.""What do you mean?" the parrot asked confused. "I just don't know. Go back to the palace, Iago. I am going home too it has been a long and wonderful day. I am very happy that my cousin found his true love.""Me too, Merkal. He and Crystal are a cute couple. Bye, Merkal.""Bye, Iago."