Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Cruel Intentions of the Innocent by Ari
[Reviews - 0] Printer

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
This is a mozenrath\jasmine fic. I dnt own the characters. enjoy the fic.
A cool breeze swept through the royal princess room. Its soothing caress took the unwanted heat. Jasmine closed her eyes savoring the feel of the wind on her skin. It felt great to her considering she was so angry. ‘That jerk Aladdin, going off on his own again. Leaving me here as if I’m nothing but a stay at home mom.’ Her lovely dark brown eyes narrowed at the thought. How dare him!
She pulled off her silky blue nightdress, and slipped into her dark purple outfit. Jasmine stared at her mirror. Grabbing her brush she started to brush through her dark locks, putting it in a high pony tail. She smiled into the reflection. How innocent she was, unknown to the darkness of cruelty. ‘I will find him.’

~In the Land of the Black Sands~

Mozenrath paced through his chambers, his mind in deep thought of how to cause Aladdin so much pain. ‘I will make him suffer so much, he’ll be begging for me to end his sad pathetic life. How do I go with this plan? Hmmm well I could always lure Genie to me. That always seemed to work in the past.’ He smiled as his evil pet Xerxes, slither in the air toward him. “What is the damage?” he asked in a soft commanding tone. The eel let out a few chuckles as he answered. “None yet, Aladdin is here, without his friends.”

Mozenrath’s dark eyes shimmered with excitement. This would be the perfect chance to crush him. “If he’s alone, then his friends are surely to follow. No one will stand in my way to make his heart bleed with pain.” He said as he brushed a lock of his curly lock out of his face.

~Meanwhile Jasmine follows Aladdin~

Slowing down her black horse, she eyed the walking dead from afar. ‘So he’s after Mozenrath. Aladdin, why must you continue to put yourself in danger?’ she thought with a sigh before getting of the horse.
Jasmine moved like a ninja in the night, soundless but deadly. Skillfully taking out the dead one by one until she got closer to Mozenrath’s palace. Deep brown eyes stared at the doors. A smile at her lips. “Ready or not here I come.” She said as she opened the doors.

~Meanwhile Aladdin finds Mozenrath~

Aladdin glared at the evil sorcerer. “You sure do not know when to give up.” Aladdin taunted Mozenrath. A cruel smile curved at the sorcerer’s lips. “I don’t like giving up, there’s a difference. I live to gain power and to see you cower in fear and excruciating pain. Now where is your beloved Genie?” he asked his black eyes taunted him in return.

Aladdin frowned. “Not here. You leave my friends out of this. This is between you and me.” He spat at him. Xerxes let out a warning hiss. Mozenrath smiled. “I got this; it seems you forgot that I’m the strong one here.” He raised his arm and shot a blast at Aladdin. Sending him to the wall, he winced at the pain but stood up. “Is that all you got?” Aladdin choked out, still recovering.

Mozenrath sent another blast at him, dark eyes narrowed in irritation. “I’ll have you beg for me to spare your pathetic life streetrat.” He said in a icy tone. Aladdin doubled over in pain. He looked up and his eyes widen at the sight of Jasmine. ‘Why are you here?’
Mozenrath moved closer to Aladdin, unaware of the princess. “I think I’ll hear you scream for my mercy now.” He said dragging Aladdin to his feet.

A silky voice spoke from behind him. “Release him now and I’ll spare you.” The familiar voice spoke. Mozenrath eyed her from the corner of his eye, dropping Aladdin. Using quick movements he shot a blast at the vixen princess. “That’s my welcome back shot princess.” He said with smooth voice. Jasmine staggered to the floor. Mozenrath seized her lovely form. A wicked thought came to his mind. “I think I’ll use you since you’re the one he loves so dearly. This will be such a royal treat.” He pulled her to him, enjoying the way her body writhe against him, desperate to be free. He let out an evil laugh.

Aladdin let out a growl. “Let her go Mozenrath! She is not involved in this.” He spat out in an angry voice. Mozenrath sent another shock into her, her cry of pain like music to his ears. “On the contrary, she is very much involved in this. This princess will be your downfall Aladdin.” He said while running his fingers across her chest down her lower belly. His lips were at her ears. “I’m going to enjoy making you crush his little heart.” His voice whispered seductively. Jasmine felt her body grow cold at the thought.


Mozenrath let out a laugh then faded away with his eel and Jasmine. Aladdin called out for her but it was too late, they were gone. He punched the wall in anger. ‘I have to get her back somehow.’

~Mozenrath’s secret hiding place~

Jasmine struggled to get away from Mozenrath. He let her go only to put her in chains with his magic. “Shame you have to be reduced to this princess. Anyhow it’s to entertain me and keep you from leaving. You are mine now.” He said in a cool tone as Xerxes slithered in the air around her, laughing. She glared at Mozenrath. “I will never belong to you or be used to hurt Aladdin.” She hissed at him.


Mozenrath grabbed her chin making her look up into dark eyes. “Now now Jasmine, no doubt you are unwilling but in the end I always get what I want. Therefore you will be the one to crush your dear Aladdin. Everyone has darkness in their heart; an innocent being such as you is no exception. Soon you’ll be the one who’ll want to play with fire.” He said in a seductive voice, his fingers toying with her dark hair. Jasmine felt her heart sink, as he closed the distance and claimed her mouth with a possessive kiss.