Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Returning for Love by AladdinJasmine
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
This is only written by me, Maria, this time. Merideth is at a summer camp for 1 week, so I get our computer FULL TIME. So, I'll probably be about halfway through the story by the time she gets back, IDK. ANYWAYS, All characters are owned by Walt Disney except for anyone you don't recognize!
Prologue
*~*~*~*~*

“Are you ready to go, my dear?” asked a man in a dark cloak.
“Yes, I am, master. I cannot wait to see the look on his face when I return!” replied a young lady in a matching cloak.
“Then go, But I want you with that man in 2 weeks at sunset,” He said as he disappeared into the darkness.
“He will be mine, even after 4 years!” she said to herself.
“Oh, and Jada?” asked the man as his face showed in a portal.

“Yes, master?”

“I have this magic, you may use it to get him,” He answered as he threw a bag at her, which she caught.
“Yes, master, I will do whatever it takes to get him,” Jada replied.
“Go now!” the man said as he disappeared.
Jada was now left alone in the dark, coldness of the night. In the distance, she saw the Agrabah palace. “Soon, you will be mine,” Jada said as she started walking.
“Soon, you will be mine,” She repeated. She said that over and over as the palace got closer. His face kept showing up in Jada’s mind. She wanted him, and she knew her master wanted her to get him. She knew he wanted her to get what she wanted now. But, why was he acting so nice all of a sudden? She threw that thought away and started walking again, repeating in her mind, “He will be mine. Soon, he will be mine.”
Then, she stopped.

“What if he doesn’t remember me? It’s been 4 years. Or, what if he still hates me? Or maybe he tells the guards to take me to the dungeon?”

So many questions.
Need the answers.

“Well, I’ll never know unless I try!” Jada said. She began walking again, memories playing in a constant loop in her head. Of how she met him. How they loved each other. How they ignored others and only focused on each other.

She needed him.
She wanted him.
She loved him.

Still, she could not remember why they said goodbye.
The memory was just too painful for Jada.
They fought.
He fought for freedom.
She fought for love.
She could still feel his touch on her lips.
So, she started walking faster, than to sprinting, then to running as fast as she could.
“You will be mine,” she said.

“Aladdin.”