Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Returning for Love by AladdinJasmine
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
First chapter!!!!
Chapter 1
*~*~*~*~*

The next morning, Jada found herself on the hot sand. She looked up, the Agrabah palace was still a long distance away, and Jada only had 13 days to reach it. She was determined to reach it by sunset today, but that would mean running as fast as she could with no breaks. “Well, it’s worth a shot,” She said as she stood up and stretched from a terrible nights sleep. All her dream was that Aladdin didn’t remember who she was, and he had another girlfriend…or wife…she didn’t remember. All she hoped was that the dream wouldn’t happen. She stopped stretching and started running in the direction of the palace. She was running as fast as she could, and Jada swore she could hear the people talking, yelling, and selling.

About sunset, she made it to the Agrabah gates. She was breathing heavily, because she had no breaks. She opened the gate up and walked inside. Agrabah was different since she last came. There was no one yelling “STOP THIEF!!” or “I’LL TAKE YOU TO THE DUNGEON, STREET URCHAN!” Everyone was going into the coziness of their homes. “Great! Everyone’s going inside, so now how am I going to find him?!” Jada yelled to the sky. She started walking some more, and found an abandoned building and went inside. There was a pile of hay that would make a bed, and a sack that could be a pillow. She laid down and let dreams take over her whole body.

In the palace, everyone was very excited. Maids were cleaning, chefs were making their finest foods, and tailors were making clothes made of very fancy silks. There was going to be a ball for Prince Aladdin and Princess Jasmine’s 1-year marriage celebration! The couple was excited, but they didn’t get any privacy to be with each other! When the ball started, visiting kingdom’s heirs and the villagers all gathered in the menagerie and danced.

Aladdin and Jasmine snuck out of the party and went to their balcony in the royal bedroom. “It’s nice out,.” Jasmine said, trying to break the silence. “Yeah, I guess,” Aladdin mumbled. “And you know what’s strange?” Jasmine asked. “What?” “We never get to be alone, we never get to see each other. It’s making me feel like their trying to separate us,” “Nah, their not. They just need us to do ‘royaly business’ stuff,” Aladdin joked. Jasmine laughed, and then cleared her throat and said, “We never get privacy.” “Well, we are alone now.” “You thinking what I’m thinking?” asked Jasmine. “I think I am.” Aladdin answered. Jasmine put her arms around Aladdin’s neck and Aladdin put his hands on Jasmine’s waist, and Jasmine pulled his face to hers and they kissed.

Jada woke up from the sound of music coming from the palace. She got up and started walking towards the palace, but Razoul stopped her. “Where do you think you’re going, streetrat?” He asked. “Um, I don’t know, but do you know a man named Aladdin?” Jada asked. “Aladdin? You mean Prince Aladdin?” “Prince?!” Jada shrieked. “Yes, he’s been a prince for a year, where have you been?” “Uh, working my butt off in a different kingdom!” “You’re from a visiting kingdom?” “WHAT DO YOU THINK? I JUST TOLD YOU!” Jada yelled. “Ok, Ok, so, Aladdin is the prince, he’s married to Princess Jasmine, and tonight is their ball for their 1 year anniver-“ “Wait, he’s married?” “Yes, to Princess Jasmine.” Razoul said. “I thought only a prince could marry a princess.” Jada said. “Well, since Aladdin showed of how ‘good of a sultan’ he would be, the sultan changed the law.” Razoul explained. “I have got to be dreaming.” Jada said as she held her forehead. “Well, it’s true, and you’ll just to except it, like I have.” Razoul said. “Where is Aladdin?!” Jada demanded. “He’s in his and Jasmine’s room.” Razoul said. “I need to speak to him.” Jada said as she started walking, but Razoul stopped her. “No, I wouldn’t do that if I were you!” “I need to speak to him right this instant!” “What makes you think he would want to talk to you?” “Um, hello? I’m his old girlfriend!” Jada yelled. “Exactly my point, why would he want to?” Razoul said. “Just let me. You’ll see.”