Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
My little girl by EvilIncarnateForever
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Your unfeeling heart imprisons me careless eyes to blind to see empty words an iron cage broken heart and bleeding rage.

"That can be arranged!" My bed lied down flat again and the gas enetered the room. I groan.

"Oh come on, not the gas again I just woke up." Soon I'm back asleep. A sound kind've like slapping woke me up. The man had hit the stranger. "Why'd you hit him?" My eyes fell like they weighed a ton.

"Because I felt like it." He pulls te bag off the stranger's head and reveals my father. My eyes go wide with shock, his eyes mirror mine.

"Assara?" His normally neat black hair is matted to his head.

"D-daddy?" The man walks over to me father.

"Are you going to do what I asked?"

Can't wait for you and me it's time I break free trap of love snared by desire trap of love burnt by your fire.

"Let my daughter go!" My father's voice was hard as stone.

"Why would I do that?" He strides over to me and puts his hand behind my head and kisses me, forcing his tongue in my mouh.

"God dammit, get the fuck off her! Please." My father's voice breaks as he says this. The man, thankfully, breaks the kiss and stares at my father. He snaps his finger and a bed identical to mine appears. On it is a girl my age. She has dark brown slightly curly hair and lightly taned, flawless, skin. "You'll need a sacrifice."

"Why did you think I brought your daughter, after all it's only fair. One of your men killed my beautiful daughter so I will use yours to bring her back to life."

"What?" He smirks.

"Yes your father's mamluks used to be menuntil I changed them. He attacked the palace of Agrabah and wanted no hostages so his men killed my daughter first, then I killed them." I stared at my father shocked until I felt a sharp stinging pain, I look down and see a dagger in my stomach.

Trap of love snared by desire trap of love beware the trap of love let me be it's time we part set me free uncage my heart.

"No," my father screams, breaking into tears. The man laughs and whispers in my ear.

"Good night princess." I try to speak but blood comes out of my mouth. What is going on?

"You son of a bitch." I felt numb everywhere. "She's only eight teen!"

"So was my daughter!" With those words tears start to fall down the man's face. Where have I seen him before? Before I pass out I remember his name is Jafar. I feel the knife twisting I my stomach and snap awake again.

"You will stay awake until I tell you." I barely nod before turning my eyes to my father.

"I love you." I nod my head again. Jafar removes the knife from my stomach. The pain causes me to scream and I pass out again.

Can't wait for you and me it's time for you you to see trap of love snared by desire trap of love burnt by your fire trap of love snared by desire trap of love beware the trap of love.