Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Test of True Love II by Soohe
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
The princess closed her eyes for a moment...holding fiercely to the last remnants of her dreams which once hoped for love. A love from the stories of her childhood, promising always the fantasy of happy endings.

Tears no longer flowed from her heart but they laid buried deep beneath a steel exterior, built with the walls of endless nights of darkness.

"There must be something else...." She whispered softly, desperation wavering in her voice. Silence wrapped itself around fragile hope...tighter with every second. She searched his eyes for the reassurance absent from his words.

"A way to defeat him completely?"

A dangerous intention revealed from inside in her heart. Every since the day she once given irreversible, binding vows... a day didn't pass where she didn't long to find a way to break them.

His aged grey eyes weighed her hopes a moment longer...hesitation and caution lined his reply.

"The sorcerer's powers are growing stronger and darker ..."

Light from a crackling fire danced across the room and illuminated his tired face. Jasmine couldn't tear her eyes away.

"....there's only one way to unravel them but the consequences of failing are more than you can fathom. Every step must be taken carefully."

She swallowed involuntarily. Words failed her as time ticked away....leaving her breathless with what the man could mean.

Before she could reply his form vanished into thin air. But she had caught a glimpse of fear in those shadowed eyes.