Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Magic within me by asinglepetal
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Author's Notes:
Ok I've never really written a good fanfiction before I'm more of an comic artist ._.

But here I go

Im sorry is my writing is crap I'm going to do English lessons to improve it and such things in college.

So here's the story
Chapter 1

It's so bright .. So very bright the sun light feels so soft today It's so graceful .. I only wish that this sun won't go down I only wish to stay with the light.

1902

The morning sun beams down upon a young lady's bed, turning she slowly opens her eyelids to look upon the morning sun.

Her crystal blue eyes light up in sight of the lightly soften sunlight entering her room through her window. The young lady slowly gets up from her silk seemed bed and makes her way towards her dusty old mirror, her reflection was the same as always each morning this never stopped her from wondering if herself would ever change.

" Lila! Your grandmother is waiting for you " the voice was coming from downstairs.

" Yes ... Yes! Mother I shall be down soon " she replayed.

with that said she opened her dressing table Lila thought she should wear her favourite dress a light blue Victorian dress with her sliver bow on the back of the dress, with that Lila quickly placed it on also placing her blue ribbon on her eyes her grandmother always told her to wear it in public she ever told her why but Lila loved her grandmother that he would never question her even when she said the strangest things.

Lila looked at herself once more into her mirror her long sliverly white hair matched her dress perfectly, her ribbon was not nearly as seen because of her hair flowing down across her pale white face. Lila walked down stairs to see her mother talking to her grandmother.

" I swear you have to tell her one day mother ... " Lila hid behind the door listening in on each other. They always seemed to talk just about her and some strange power Lila never brought it up though but se has wondered what this power grandmother has been telling her about since she was a child her mother never said anything mainly because Lila knew her mother never really loved her because of what happened to her father.

" I shall tell her in good time my dear, do not worry Lila shall know soon enough of what she can do " her grandmother replayed.

" We'll not soon enough I swear I keep seeing that light before I go to bed " with that Lila entered the room, she bowed to them both " G..good morning mother... Grandmother " Lila held onto the door handle looking at them both.

" Ah Lila good morning I'm sure you had a nice sleep? " her grandmother smiled at her which Lila returned back.

" Yes grandmother .. I'm ready to go with you know " she picked up her shopping basket off the shelf he beamed she loved going on shopping trips with her grandmother she could talk about almost anything except she didn't ask about the conversation which she has with her mother. " Oh yes well we must leave " her grandmother walked slowly out the door with that Lila followed her.

The London streets were always packed from what Lila heard it was always busy in anytime of day and night, Lila always enjoyed watching people mostly families .. It reminded her of when her father was alive and her family was happy .. Lila knew that wasn't going to happened again, Lila has always liked the feel of change it showed it in her face and body language her grandmother noticed this.

" Lila would you like to take a different route today? " her grandmother asked.

Lila looked toward her grandmother and simply nodded back, she took her grandmother hand once she did they walked down a garden filled route, Lila look upon the many different flowers some she haven't even seen before " This route is beautiful grandmother ". Her grandmother simply smiled at her reply, " I took you here because I must tell you something very important ths news will change your life " her grandmother sounded serious Lila never knew that she could sound that serious before.

" Lila you have a power, a power that only our family can control your power was passed down by your father " her grandmother stood infer out of Lila holding her hand, Lila looked down at her she was confused her head kept tilting back and forth.

" Lila I know you have been hearing mine and your mother conversations do not worry your mother doesn't know ... she doesn't hold the power that you and I hold, Lila you mustn't let anyome use your powers for evil you are still young and do not understand what you can hold but there is a time where one being will understand they will help you understand this power and control it, do you understand? " her hands gripped tighter.

Lila simply nodded " But grandmother why cannot you tell me? Aren't you are old and wise? " Lilac simply replayed back.

Her grandmother shook her head " No because my wisdom is getting as old as I am and with my age I can only remembers the important things which I must tell you know " Her grandmother let go of her hands and walked back a step.

" your mother told me to take you here before I send you off she also told me she does love you she was an idiot of a women making you think she didn't love you Lila " her grandmother waved her hand across Lila body small light balls showed up around Lila body.

" Wait grandmother where are you sending me why do I have to leave grandmother .. . .? " lilac tried to walk but she was stuck in her place unable to move she starting crying with fear " Grandmother please tell me? " Lila pleaded." There's a powerful man here I don't want him to find you and use you for your power so with my last breath I will sent you where you are most safe and remember lilac don't take off that ribbon until you find someone you can trust with your secret " with that all Lila saw was white.

1708

Lila slowly opened her eyes her ribbion was in her hands, her dress was covered in sand. She slowly sat up and looked at her surrounding she was in an abounded building with small pots that looked cracked and unused, there was a door way leading to the outside before she could leave she noticed something shiny at her feet looking more closly was 7 gold coins, she grathered them up and placed them in her pocket. Lila placed her ribbion on even if she didn't know where she was Lila will still carry on her grandmother rules.

She slowly walked out of the building that when she looked back looked like it was going to cave in at any moment due to not being looked after properly. Lila wondered into the street looking up at the building they looked like they where made of sand of some sort but she wasn't so sure, Lila turned a counter and wandered into the market place her eyes lit up at the many different items they were selling for some prices. Lila looked into her pocket and then at the locals they where Arabian, Lila walked other to a old man selling some clothes mainly being robes which Lila took more of an interest in.

" I see you like the robes dreary which one you hoping to buy? The old man stood up from his sit and looked at Lila, " Not from around here arent yeah I'll help you out " the old man picked up a sliver robe with cyan lining across the ends of the sleeves " This should suit you just nicely now does a pretty lady like you have 2 gold coins " he asked her, Lila looked at the old man and nodded she got got 2 goin coins and gave it to the old man.

Lila put on her new robe it his she clothes very well and her hair, she turned back to the old man " thank you sir for picking this out for me but may I ask one simple question what is this town called? " she questioned. The old man looked at her in surprise " Young lady this is not a town this is a city I was right you aren't from around here .. Well this is Agrabah the greatest city in the seven deserts " Lila looked up into the sky " Agrabah ... ".

" Now if you want help fitting in ask a boy by the name of Aladdin he'll help you out .. Oh there he is now with that women over there " he pointed at a young boy with a monkey on his shoulder who was helping a young lady. Lila nodded at him and when up to the boy who could help her " maybe this boy will help me with my powers?... Or at least help me find the one who will "she thought to herself.