Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Magic within me by asinglepetal
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Chapter 2

Agrabah .. I can sense something about this place .. Something magical ..but the wrong kind of magic.. Where is this sense coming from and how can I hid away from it forever?

1708

Lila quickly made her way toward the boy named Aladdin who was having trouble with one of the merchant " you know this girl? " the merchant pointed at the lady in a brown robe Lila could tell why Aladdin was helping her she liked her, " Sadly yes she's a little crazy " Aladdin said making the crazy remark but the merchant didn't care either way Lila could sense anger and greed from the merchant " I... I have to help them .. But how " Lila thought to herself then she realized she still had money.

The merchant grabbed Aladdin by the vest he gazed at him angrily " She still has to pay and if you don't pay I'll have your head! " the merchant said angrily, without thinking Lila quickly ran in between them " Take my money just please .. Stop fighting " Lila made the merchant take her money. Aladdin patted Lila's shoulder " Thank you for saving us, do you want to come with me and Abu? We're going to be showing her around Agrabah " Aladdin pointed at the young women who was currently asking sure Abu didn't steal anything, Lila nodded at Aladdin offer " I would love too ".

With that Aladdin guided Lila and the others back to his home, Lila took off her hood so she could climb up to where Aladdin was taking them, Lila was helped by the Young women who now had taken off her hood as well she was beautiful young women with jet black hair and almost a princess feel to her, Lila bowed her head " Thank you " the young women simply smiled at her " No thank you if it weren't for you I don't know what would of happened to me and him " she nodded her head towards Aladdin who was getting a blank for them to walk across.

" Oh we'll my grandmother always said Its good to help others out when there in trouble also I didn't like the way that merchant was treating you two and no one was helping so I .. I went with what was right " Lila said with a smile. the young women looked at the blank and smirked with that she grabbed a pole Aladdin used to jump across " I'm a quick leaner " she said with a sly smile. Lila on the other hand was too scared to use the pole so she started to walk across the plank very very slowly surely enough she got across fine Aladdin patted her shoulder " You did it " Lila simply smiled.

Lila climbed up to the door way Lila could only see darkness inside the home which made her feel alone, Lila had always hated anything dark, even night time she hated it always gave her that alone feeling, Lila shook her head and followed Aladdin in he was holding the young women hand so she couldn't knock her head. Lila sat down with Abu while Aladdin sat down with the young women they were talking about the palace and what Aladdin was dreaming off, Lila noticed that the young women felt sad when Aladdin was talking so highly of palace.

" I just wish I didn't have to steal for bread " Aladdin said holding his apple in his head, he was playing around with it Abu was eyeing his and the young woman's.

Lila gave her Apple Aladdin gave her to Abu " Here your hungry you can have my apple " she gave Abu the Apple and he jumped with joy. Lila smiled at him she just looked up to Aladdin and the young women they were about to kiss, Lila heard a running sound coming from the doorway she quickly stood up and saw some large men coming towards them " THERE YOU ARE! " the larger man pointed at Aladdin and the young women, they both stood up as quickly as Lila.

" There after me! ! There after you " they both pointed at each other Aladdin was trying to think of a plan then he turned towards Lila and the young women " Do you two trust me? " He had both on his hands held out Abu quickly climbed on his shoulder like he knew what he was going to do Lila didn't know yet if she did trust Aladdin but in this situation she held his hand and so did the young women " Then jump! " Aladdin jumped and pulled them with him.

Lila could only feel that she was feeling and she felt something in side of her grow before they it the ground she saw white feathers around her she back and for a slit second she swear she saw wings coming from her back. She felt sand again then something grabbing her she looked up to see a large man holding onto her " Ha looks like the street rat gained some street mouses HaHa " All the men Laughed.

Lila looked around frantically to see where Aladdin went she saw him being held by two larger men while the leader knocked down the young women, she quickly got up again " Unhand them by order of the princess " she placed her hand on her hips waiting for them to do as she says. The men quickly reliazed who she was and made Lila and Aladdin bow to her, Lila heard Aladdin say the princess a lot under his breath.

" I'm sorry princess Jasmine but my orders come from jafar you will have to take it up with him " he walked away from the princess dragging away Aladdin and Lila. They where taken to the palace dungeon they were locked up against the wall Lila had her hood on once again, Aladdin was placed next to her he was talking to him about the princess " Ah she was the princess I must of sounded so stupid to her! " Aladdin said in a frustration tone.

Lila looked around the dungeon once again she was in a dark place not as dark as Aladdin home was was there may of been a slight of light but she know she needed to get away from this place. Lila turned to calm herself down at least a enough for her to sleep she didn't know how long she be in here. Until she heard a sound coming from above her she looked up quickly to see one window with only a little ray of sunlight coming down but failing slightly to get to her because it was so dark.

Aladdin looks at Lila and noticed her ribbon across her eyes " I never got your name " Aladdin asked, Lila looked toward Aladdin " My apologies I should of told you before .. My name is Lila and I know who you are your Aladdin than old merchant told me about you and I'm glad I've met you "

Lila replayed, Aladdin smiled at her " I have one more question, can you see or are you blind? ".

Lila giggled " You are talking about my ribbon yes .. I am not blind but I can see through my ribbon .. My grandmother gave it to me when I was a young girl " she gave a sense of sadness on her last speech, she couldn't believe she had lost her grandmother and her home and now she's in a new world .. She gazed up at the window again. With a slight blink of an eye she saw Abu climb down from the window down to them.

" Abu I'm glad your here come get us out of these things " Aladdin asked Abu instead he went towards Lila and Picked at her lock first he was muttering about the princess to Aladdin " I know Abu I won't be seeing her again she's a princess .. Only a prince can marry the princess ". Abu unlocked Lila and she was free again she jumped up and danced around " Thank you Abu.. I hate being trapped in dark places do you think we can get out of here? " she asked Aladdin who was just unlocked himself.

" I don't know I've never been here before .. I'm a fool " Aladdin looked down. Lila held his hands " I saw a spark between you two she loves you back your not a fool Aladdin " Lila said smiling.

" Your only a fool if you give up, boy " said alone voice Aladdin and Lila looked toward where it was coming from they saw a short old Beady man walking out of the shadows, Lila sensed something strange about him something bad but she wasn't so sure herself.

" Who are you? " Aladdin asked.

" Just a prisoner like yourself but perhaps we can be more? " he chuckled to himself examining both Aladdin and Lila.

" What do do you mean? " Lila ask cursorily. The old man walked up to them once more " There is a cave of wonders more then you can dream off and with you two young ones I can get what I dream off and of course what you also wish for ".

" What does have to do with us? " Aladdin asked seriously, The old man pulled out a handful of rubies " This will impress your princess haven't you heard the golden rule, whoever has the gold makes the rules " he gave a wide grin.

Aladdin looked at Lila " Well ok you have a deal right Lila? " he looked at Lila, Lila didn't want to nod but she knew she had too.

" Yes I agree also... But how do we escape from this dungeon? " she simply asked back. The old man walked over to an old piece of wall that looked different to the whole room " Things aren't always what they seem " he pushed into the wall and it showed a secret passage way.

They all climbed through the passage way making it to the outside they climbed onto the horses which were waiting outside the city.

" Boy you must guide my horse through the storm your lady friend may have the other horse " The old man climbed onto his horse. Aladdin helped Lila onto her horse " You know how to ride a horse? " Aladdin asked Lila, she nodded " My father taught me how to ride one when I was young " Aladdin smiled at her. The old man waved his hand at the two of them " We must leave now before the storm picks up again ".

They travel for some hours " So what are we searching for? " Aladdin asked the old man " There is a lamp which I wanted for years which is right here " he smirked while a huge tigers head appeared out of the sand. Lila climbed off her horse and walked next to Aladdin, Abu climbed out off Aladdin shirt.

" L.. Let's do this Aladdin ".