Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
The Black Dragon of Meridia by Tamera King
[Reviews - 2] Printer

- Text Size +
The Black Dragon of Meridia

www.mozenrath.cjb.net

This story was created by me, Tamara King. I though of it as I went along, and thought of some great names and fictional places. All the other characters, like Mozenrath, Xerxes, Aladdin, Jasmine, Genie, Iago, Abu and Carpet, are all copyright Disney. Pandora, Morg and Rübezahl are my own characters, and I guess....they are copyright by me. The name Rübezahl came from an old German folkstory about a guardian of the mountains. Well, enjoy! and tell me what you think when your done reading! mozenrath99@yahoo.com!

The hot Arabian sun shone down on the neck of a shiny black pegasus. The pegasus was panting from weeks of venturing throughout the seven deserts. Its black wings were hanging down lazily, to cool them off. The pegasus walked over to its rider, a long black haired woman, with hazel eyes, and a scarlet jewel worn on her forehead. She was gathering water from a lagoon coloured pool in an oasis, surrounded with tall, shady palm trees. The pegasus walked over to the shade of a palm tree and slumped down on the cool sand.

"Come on Morg, we have to get going" said the black haired woman, putting the flask of water in her bag.

Morg, the pegasus, neighed lazily while it slowly got up.

It was mid-afternoon, and not a cloud or bird in the sky. The woman looked up to the sky, but was quickly blinded by the burning sun. She continued to walk over to her pegasus, and when she reached her, she placed a silver, sand encrusted saddle on her back. Morg neighed, because the saddle was made of pure silver, and was heavy.

"Oh common Morg, I know it's hot and sweaty out here, but we need to find a city to stay in for a while, and we're not gonna find one out here."

Morg neighed again, and gave in. The woman mounted Morg, and her great black wings opened, shook off the sand from her feathers, and in a powerful sweep of her wings, they took off, soaring high in the sky. Morg was weak, but she was very powerful and magical, for she was a Meridian Pegasus. The city of dragons, gryphons, and pegasus'. Pretty much any magical, rare creature lived there. It was a mystical city, situated on a beautiful green island, surrounded by the Meridian ocean. The blue waters of the Meridian ocean were home to many wonderful creatures, like whales, sharks, and the water dragons. The creatures all lived in harmony with man, because they have no reason to fear man. Meridia was very hard to find, so no man has ever come to hunt there. The queen of Meridia, was Pandora, a young, beautiful queen who lived together with her people, the Meridians.

~ ~ ~

It was nightfall when Pandora and Morg finally seen any sign of civilization.

"Look Morg! A city! And a big one! Common Morg, let's go!"

Morg neighed happily, and flew as fast as she could towards the cities towering gates. Morg flew through the gates just when they were about to close. She landed on the beginning of main street, and Pandora climbed off her back.

"Come Morg, we'll find a place to rest. You did good today Morg, I'm very proud of you." said Pandora, patting Morg on her neck. She took her reins and leaded her to what seemed like an Inn. She opened the creaky door, and walked in.

"Excuse me sir, are you renting any rooms for tonight?"

"Yes, but not for your horse!" the old man coughed. The man looked ill; he had a dirty, old turban on, and a long grey beard. His eyes were tired, and worn out, and had bags under them.

"Oh of course, thank you."

Pandora opened the door, and walked up to Morg.

"He says there's a room for me, but not for my horse....but if I don't have a horse, that won't be a problem would it?" Pandora chuckled as she sweeped her hand over Morg's head, and turned her into a cat.

"Meow?" Morg meowed confused.

"Don't worry Morg, it's just for tonight. Would you rather stay outside?"

"Meow"

"That's what I thought, now common, let's find our room."

Pandora walked up the old steps, which looked like they were going to break apart at even the slightest touch. She reached the top, and seen her room. It wasn't much, but it had a great view of an enormous palace.

"Wow, I wonder what city this is. Well we'll find out in the morning."

Pandora placed Morg on a soft pillow for her to sleep. Morg was definitely tired from today's long journey. Pandora pat Morg on her head, and laid down on the hard bed. So it wasn't comfortable, but Pandora wasn't the one to complain. It was about 20 minutes later when she closed her eyes, and feel asleep.

~ ~ ~

The next morning, Pandora woke up to the site of the palace gleaming in the morning sun. She yawned and shook Morg to wake her up. Morg yawned and stretched her legs. Pandora freshened up, got dressed, and left the Inn.

"How did you sleep Morg?"

"Meow.."

"Haha, I'll change you back Morg." Pandora said as she sweeped her hand over her head again, changing here back to her true pegasus form. Morg jumped and neighed with joy. Pandora shook her head laughing, and climbed up on Morg's back. They walked a little bit down the main street, and it wasn't long before they meet the marketplace.

"Wow Morg, look at this stuff! I think I'll ask someone what city this is."

Pandora got off Morg's back and asked a lonely merchant.

"Excuse me sir, what city is this?"

"This city is Agrabah"

* * * * *

"Aaaaaaa!!!" Xerxes screamed as a blast of blue and black magic shot passed him.

"Master, stop monster! stop monster!"

"I'm trying Xerxes!" Mozenrath yelled as he blasted a beast with a shot form his gauntlet.

The beast was a great black dragon. It had huge scaly black wings, sharp dagger like claws on each of its massive feet, and ivory horns on its head. Cold fire burned in its blood red eyes. A sadness was felt if a person was to look in it's eyes. This dragon was taken from it's home, and didn't expect to be gone form it for much longer. The dragon was an extremely rare dragon, the most powerful of all creatures. It was Rübezahl, the Black Dragon of Meridia. The ice dragon. It could freeze you if you touched it, and if you were the wrong person. Only a person the dragon loves may touch it. Mozenrath knew this, and he also knew if he even went near it, it would mean certain death for him.

The dragon opened its enormous mouth, filled with knife like teeth, and shot a blue flame in Mozenrath's direction. He dodged it just in time.

"Xerxes! Distract him! Lead him outside!" Mozenrath yelled as his citadel was being destroyed around him.

Xerxes quickly flew up to the dragon, taunting him. The dragon snapped his mouth, barely missing the small, flying sand eel. He swam as fast as he could out of the room, and the dragon followed.

Mozenrath swept his cape around him, and with a cloud of blue and black magic, was gone. He was outside now, waiting for Xerxes, and the dragon. He didn't have to wait long, because out flew Xerxes, and the dragon close behind him.

"Xerxes! MOVE!" yelled Mozenrath, and shot the dragon with his gauntlet, trapping him in a huge metal cage, in which the dragon could not escape.

"Yes! Finally! I have the Black Dragon of Meridia! HA HA! Xerxes! With his power, Agrabah will know be mine!"

Xerxes swam up to his master, panting.

"Hehe...Mozenrath smart!"

"Yes Xerxes......and when we finish Aladdin, my plans for world conquest, will be shaping up nicely!"

Mozenrath and Xerxes both laughed as they all warped back into the citadel.

* * * * *

"You hear that Morg? Agrabah! This city, I heard, has a great hero, maybe he can help us find Rübezahl!"

Morg looked at her, and neighed softly.

"I know Morg," Pandora said, putting her hand on Morg's neck, "don't worry, we'll find him."

Pandora and Morg walked a little bit more down the marketplace, when they seen a merchant that was selling some hay.

"Hello sir, can I have a bucket of hay please?"

"3 dinara please" the merchant said.

"Here you go," replied Pandora, "by the way, do you know where I can find the hero that everyone talks about here?"

"Haha, you mean Aladdin? Oh sure! He lives in the palace with his wife, Princess Jasmine."

"I see. Thank you very much!"

"Your welcome, pretty lady."

Pandora smiled at the man, and took Morg's reins and started to walk towards the large palace.

* * * * *

"Master? We go Aladdin now?"

"Calm down Xerxes, we got all day...........then again, I would like to see Aladdin's face when we destroy his precious city. Heh....let's go now!"

"Xerxes say tha.......!"

"Enough Xerxes!" Mozenrath interrupted, as he squeezed Xerxes' mouth shut. "To Agrabah......"

* * * * *

"No one passes through the palace gates uninvited!" yelled Razul, the Sultan's lead guard.

"Well, I need Aladdin's help! How many times do I have to tell you?"

"And how many times do I have to tell you that NO ONE PASSES THROUGH UNINVITED!"

"Fine. Have it your way." Pandora climbed on Morg, and flew over the palace gates.

"Hey! Get down here!" yelled Razul, shaking his fists at Pandora.

"Hahaha! You said no one passes through the gates, so, I guess I'll FLY over them! Hahaha!" waved Pandora laughing. "What a chump."

Morg neighed agreeingly. Pandora steered down Morg to the ground, and landed softly in the menagerie. Morg ran over to the fountain and drank. Pandora walked over to the fountain too, and put her hand in the nice cool water, with goldfish swimming round her hand. Animals of all kinds loved Pandora. She had a special connection with them.

Pandora scooped up some water, and sipped some out of her hand.

"Can I help you?" asked a woman's voice.

Pandora quickly turned around, and saw a woman with long black hair much like her own, but tied back, and wearing a sea green outfit. Standing beside her, was a handsome man, dressed like a poor person.

"Gasp! Oh...sorry, you scared me." replied Pandora shocked.

"It's ok...but what are you doing here? Do you need help?"

"Yes! I'm looking for Aladdin!"

"I'm Aladdin. May I help you?" said the man.

"Oh! You're Aladdin? And you must be...Princess Jasmine? Allow me to introduce myself" Pandora said, bowing. "I am Pandora, Queen of the distant land of Meridia."

"Pleased to meet you" Aladdin and Jasmine said bowing before the young, beautiful queen, "Please, come inside."

Aladdin and Jasmine lead Pandora and Morg inside the great palace. The walls were painted sky blue, and the great ceilings reminded her of her own palace.

"This looks some what like my palace, back home in Meridia."

"Isn't it wonderful?" replied Jasmine.

Just then, a swirl of blue magic flew up around Aladdin.

"Genie! Come meet Pandora!" said Aladdin.

"Hi.....pleased to meet you Panorama!"

"Um..it's Pandora...and the pleasure is all mine I'm sure.." Pandora replied looking strangely at this strange blue man. "What man is this?" Pandora whispered to Jasmine trying not to sound rude.

"Haha, he's no man Pandora, he's a Genie!"

"A Genie! Oh! Wow, I never seen such a creature! Hah, and I've seen many magical creatures." Pandora was astonished by Genie.

"Well, anyways, you never told us why you came here Pandora," Aladdin asked, "Is there something wrong?"

"Something terribly wrong has happened in Meridia. Our guardian has gone missing. If only I knew where he was."

"Well, who is your guardian?"

"The Black Dragon of Meridia." said an unknown voice coming from no where.

"What? Who said that?" said Aladdin looking around the nearly empty room.

"Me....." said Mozenrath, as a window of blue and black magic appeared in front of them.

"Mozenrath! I should of known someone as twisted as you would steal from a magical city!"

"Ho ho ho, well, look like you hit the nail on the head for that one Aladdin." Mozenrath said as he stepped out of the window and into the palace room.

"What have you done with Rübezahl?" yelled Pandora, ready to tackle the sorcerer.

"Calm down Pandora, I've come to get you."

"What? How do you know me? What do you want?"

"I need your help in training your "pet"."

"Ha, some all powerful wizard, can't even control a beast he caught himself," replied Genie.

"Leave Rübezahl alone," said Pandora, pushing Genie aside, "What do you want with him anyway?"

"Oh, you'll all see in time. Now come queen, we have a beast to tame...." Mozenrath grabbed Pandora, and then disappeared. Morg neighed wildly, and ran off outside to look for her master.

"Aladdin, we have to save Pandora, you know what Mozenrath is capable of!"

"What does that twisted wonderboy want now anyways? We should really find him a girlfriend or something."

"Genie, this is serious!" said Jasmine, "We should go after them!"

"Carpet! To the Land of the Black Sand....." said Aladdin.

* * * * *

At Mozenrath's citadel, Mozenrath and Pandora appear in Mozenrath's lab. Pandora appeared, tied to a table, with magic proof shackles, so she wouldn't get away. Pandora struggled to get off the shackles, but every time she tried, she was shocked by her own magic.

"Don't fight it Pandora, you'll just hurt yourself even more." said Mozenrath as he was reading an old book about mystical creatures. "Ahhh, here it is. The Black Dragon of Meridia. Hmmm, says here, only its master can train it. It also says, if the dragon is touched by the wrong person, the person will turn to ice. Wow, interesting." finished Mozenrath, sounding sarcastic. He was saying it to get Pandora mad.

"Ugh, uh, get me out of these Mozenrath!"

"Oh, if only life were so cut and dry, you see, I know you're a powerful, magical queen, and well, if I let you go, well, you know, being a "good guy" and all, you'd try to defeat me, take your dragon and escape." Mozenrath said as he walked closer to her. "Spare me the act queen. I'm not stupid."

"You were stupid enough to mess with Meridia though."

"What did you say?" snapped Mozenrath, "YOU should watch your mouth youngin, I am the most powerful wizard of the Seven deserts!"

Pandora gave him a mean look, and turned her head to look at Rübezahl in a huge cage. He roared loudly, knowing his master was in trouble.

"Fine Mozenrath. I will help you." she said, turning her head back to Mozenrath, "Just promise you'll let us go after your down whatever you need to do."

Mozenrath's serious face, now just turned into a devilish happy one. He had won this battle, but will he win the war he thought to himself.

"Good. Your a smart queen Pandora. I like you already.......Maybe we got off on the wrong foot, I am the lord of the Black Sands. Would you like to see my kingdom?"

"I have no other choice do I?"

"You read my mind..." Mozenrath warped them to the balcony of the citadel.

"This is your kingdom?" asked Pandora, who was still quite irritated that Mozenrath's first choice of showing her this place was tied up in his lab.

"Yes. The Land of the Black Sand. I rule it by myself. Well Xerxes here helps me." Xerxes swam up from behind Mozenrath and slunk over to Pandora. Pandora thought he was a cute little thing, and pat him on his head. Mozenrath was shocked that Xerxes didn't bite her.

"Xerxes...have you gotten weak in your old age? Heh..he must like you queen."

"Please, don't call me queen. And I have a special bond with creatures, that only Meridians have."

"I see. So que,......Pandora, what do you think of my kingdom?"

"It's dark, but nice in it's own weird way. I wouldn't mind ruling this place. So I guess your pretty lucky."

"Don't patronize me queen..."

"I'm not...... king.....I'm telling the truth. I wouldn't lie. Kings and Queens should never lie."

Mozenrath gave her a yea sure look, and looked back at his kingdom. Xerxes was still over by Pandora nuzzling her. Pandora giggled, and started to pet him again.

"You must get very lonely Mozenrath." said Pandora, breaking the silence.

"Sometimes. But my magic, and the love for conquering different cities, keeps me busy. I travel the Seven deserts in search for new or lost magic, hoping that I can achieve it, making me more powerful."

"Don't you have any friends? or a queen or something?"

Mozenrath quickly looked at her and gave her a how dare youlook. Pandora looked away, realizing she shouldn't ask stupid questions.

"I told you...I'm too busy for stuff like that. And besides, I'm a bad guy, what girl would like me?"

"Well, you aren't that bad looking Mozenrath. I think any girl would like you, if you just cheered up a bit."

"Don't tell me how to live my life queen."

"I'm just answering your question. If the answer is that hard to accept, then don't ask questions...and besides....it wasn't a bad thing, it was a compliment."

"Why would you even ask if I had a queen in the first place? why do you care for?" asked Mozenrath getting all defensive.

"I was just curious why a guy like yourself wouldn't have a wife yet."

"And you? Do you have a husband?"

"No I don't. See? I answer calmly, I don't flip out."

Mozenrath was obviously getting ticked off at the questions Pandora asked, but he was more curious in why she was asking. Could she have a crush on him? Unlikely Mozenrath thought. after all, he was her enemy now. She hates him. But Pandora didn't hate him, she thought he was interesting. And very handsome. Pandora didn't want to think such things of her enemy, but she couldn't help glancing over every couple of seconds. The way the sunset hit him, the way his hair blew in the wind, and little did she know, that Mozenrath was thinking the same thing about her. He was actually starting to like someone.

"So Pandora," Mozenrath said breaking the ever so long silence. "What other types of dragons are there in Meridia?"

"Why? I thought is says all that in your little book of magic."

"It does, but I wanna hear it from a professional."

"Ok, well, first there's the fire dragons, who live in the Meridia volcano. Meridians belive that whenever they get mad, they cause an eruption. But, eruptions rarely occur, only once in my life time. They never get mad. Then there's the water dragons, who live in the Meridian ocean. They can go on land, but not for long. They're my favourite. I always go swimming with them. Um, then, the earth dragon, who lives on land. They are the most common species of dragon, and are used in the city for transportation, or for labour. The air dragons, who live high up in the clouds. They come down often and swim in the ocean with the water dragons. They are very beautiful creatures. Lastly, there's the ice dragon. The rarest species. They only live in Meridia, because it is the only place where they are safe from man. Rübezahl, is the guardian of them, and all of Meridia. All the species of dragons have a guardian, but Rübezahl is the master guardian, the king of guardians. Without him, the dragons, could perish forever from this earth."

"The Black Dragon? Rübezahl? You mean, the one I stole?"

"Yes."

"I'm sorry queen, but I need him in conquering Agrabah. He will help me become the most powerful being on earth."

"Mozenrath, don't you understand? If you take his powers, he will die, and then, all the dragons on earth will die. Please Mozenrath, let him go. I will help you to destroy Agrabah. Just let Rübezahl go. Please, I beg you."

"I don't show any mercy Pandora. And I'm not gonna change now."

"Then you have sentenced Meridia to death!"

"All of Meridia will parish? Including you?" said Mozenrath, actually sounding concerned.

"Yes. I will be the last to die. I will die from a broken heart watching my people, my city, my life die. Without the dragons, there will be no more harmony between Meridia, and they will kill each other. Our fate depends on your decision Mozenrath, you are more powerful then I am."

"If I let Rübezahl go, you will take his place right?"

"Yes. I give you my word. I will become your partner in destroying Agrabah. Regardless how much I hate it."

"Good. You have made a wise choice Pandora. Stick with me, and we might be able to rule the world together. Your dragons can roam free all over earth."

"Yes...."

"Well, I have to get something from my lab...I'll be right back." Xerxes followed him as he walked back into the citadel. Pandora stayed, wondering if she had made the right choice.

"Master like girl?" asked Xerxes as they reached the lab.

"I like my work Xerxes, of course I don't like the girl."

Xerxes looked at him with an unbelieving look.

"What?" said Mozenrath nervously.

Xerxes chuckled and swam away.

Pandora was leaning on the balcony. She looked up and seen a small figure approaching the citadel.

"What is that? gasp! It's Aladdin! Oh no, I better tell Mozenrath.....no, he came to save me.....ugh, I don't know what to do. I have to tell Mozenrath....but.."

"Tell me what?" Mozenrath asked, walking towards her.

"Uh..."

"ALADDIN! What is he doing here!?" Mozenrath yelled, looking past Pandora at Aladdin flying in with Carpet. "He's not going to take you away!"

Mozenrath shot Aladdin with his gauntlet, throwing Aladdin off Carpet, and hitting the ground below. A dozen Mamluks ran over and grabbed Aladdin.

Mozenrath and Pandora appeared in front of him.

"Hi Aladdin. What brings you to the Land of the Black Sand? hmm? oh yes..you came to rescue Pandora haven't you? Well, she doesn't want to go with you, Aladdin. She's with me now. So, why don't you and your pathetic little rescue party fly back to Agrabah, and await certain doom. Or, you could stay here, and be destroyed now. What do you think Xerxes?"

"Now! Now!"

"Exactly what I had in mind." Mozenrath lifted his gauntlet up to fire at Aladdin, but Pandora stopped him.

"No Mozenrath! Don't do this. You don't need to destroy Agrabah. You have your own kingdom. Let them be. You wouldn't want someone trying to take your kingdom would you?"

"Well, Pandora, there wouldn't be anyone stupid enough to challenge me."

"Then I'll challenge you Mozenrath. If I win, you leave Agrabah alone, and I go back to Meridia with Rübezahl. Everything goes back to the way it should be. If you win, I won't stop you from destroying Agrabah."

"Hmm...interesting proposition. All right Pandora. It's a deal."

Aladdin looked at Pandora.

"Are you crazy? Don't you have any idea who your dealing with?" asked Aladdin.

"Do you have any idea who you're asking? Trust me Aladdin. I know what I'm doing."

Mozenrath took out a small jewel and threw it on the ground. The ground shook around everyone, as thousands of Mamluks came out of the sands. A large stone formation grew out of the ground, then crumbled to reveal, the Crystal of Ix.

"Ixtala!" yelled Mozenrath, and the crystal sucked in Genie and Carpet before they even knew what was going on. Jasmine ran up to the crystal, but was stopped when Mozenrath shot her, and turned her into a statue.

Mozenrath shot at Pandora while she wasn't looking, sending her flying to the ground. Pandora lifted her head up, dizzily, but got up. She fired a blast of magic, that turned into a fire dragon. It flew at Mozenrath, nearly hitting him.

"Ha, you'll have to try better then that Pandora!" laughed Mozenrath.

Pandora scowled and shot another blast at Mozenrath. He dodged it, and fired another blast at her. She dodged it quickly and countered it with a shot of ice. It flew past Mozenrath and hit one of his mamluks, freezing it instantly. The mamluk just fell apart at Aladdin's feet. Pandora's magic was not meant for fighting, and she was getting weak. Mozenrath laughed at her attempts to hit him. He fired a blast from his gauntlet, and hit Pandora. This one was twice as powerful as the last one, and this time, she couldn't get up.

Mozenrath walked over to her, and peered down at her. She looked up at him weakly, then quickly grabbed his legs and took him down. They started to roll down the side of a steep sand dune, and when they reached the bottom, Mozenrath was on top of her, holding her both her arms tightly..

"You won Mozenrath.....finish me off...." Pandora said weakly.

Mozenrath looked in her eyes, something he never done with her before. In them, he saw the rolling hills of Meridia, with free spirited dragons flying and racing each other. He saw the waves of the Meridian ocean, hitting against the shore, and gently touching the leg of a sleeping water dragon. He saw the volcano, and the fire dragons flying above it, watching over their young. He saw the air dragons, living peacefully in the clouds. And he saw Rübezahl, the Black Dragon of Meridia flying over his kingdom, watching over it, against an endless diamond sky. Pandora's kingdom was the most beautiful he could ever imagine. Mozenrath didn't want to destroy such a beautiful place.

He let go of Pandora's arms, and got up. He offered her his hand, and she took it. He lifted her up, and looked at her. Then, he walked up the dune not saying a word to anyone. He walked past Aladdin, and signaled the mamluks to let him go. He turned Jasmine back to herself, and released Genie and Carpet out of the Crystal of Ix.

"What's going on?" asked Aladdin.

Mozenrath continued to walk to his citadel, and then slammed the doors behind him. Pandora joined Aladdin and looked at the citadel.

"Did you defeat him?" asked Jasmine.

"No, he just....stopped.....I don't understand."

"Maybe we should go. Common Pandora."

"No. I think I'll stay here. Plus, I need to get Rübezahl. I might see you guys later. Thanx for all your help."

"Be careful Pandora, Mozenrath isn't a good person to be around when he's mad." said Jasmine, walking towards Pandora. "Promise us you'll be careful."

"Don't worry Jasmine. I can take care of myself. Goodbye...." Pandora walked in the citadel's doors, as Aladdin and Jasmine watched.

"She's crazy Al! Maybe we should of stopped her! You know how Mozenrotten is!" Genie said.

"No Genie, I trust her. She knows what shes doing. Let's go before those mamluks come back."

~ ~ ~

Inside the citadel, Pandora nervously walked around. Danger lurked around every corner, but it was worth the risk. She wanted to find out why Mozenrath spared her life. She hoped that Rübezahl was ok.

"Mozenrath?.....Are you here?.........Xerxes? .......Anybody?" she said silently, afraid to make too much noise, just in case a mamluk appeared out of nowhere.

She walked down seemingless endless halls, searching for Mozenrath. She sat down against a wall, and tried to think.

"I have to find Rübezahl. Ugh, where's Morg when you need her?" She looked down, wondering if she'd ever find a way out of there.

"What are you still doing here?" said a voice.

She looked up, and saw Mozenrath standing about 5 feet away from her. Her face must of lit up with joy, because Mozenrath's expression was awkward. He wondered why she was so happy to see him.

"Mozenrath!.....Why did you spare my life? You could of killed me, had Rübezahl and Meridia, and you could of destroyed Aladdin."

"Sometimes Pandora, there's more important things in life then destroying and conquering.How could I be responsible for the extinction of the most beautiful creatures on earth?....And such a beautiful queen like you?"

Pandora was shocked. She would of never imagined that Mozenrath could talk like that.

"Um..I don't know what to say...."

"Don't say anything. Just take what you came for and leave. Your presence makes me weak. Look what happened, I never show remorse, or mercy. But you made me. Please, leave......before I become like Aladdin."

Pandora was hurt b his remark, and realized he only felt for power, he only lived for power. Nothing else mattered to him. She looked away from him.

"Here is your dragon. Goodbye Queen of Meridia. Take care of your kingdom."

Pandora looked at him with sad eyes. A blast of magic appeared, and when the smoke lifted, there was Rübezahl, still in the same cage. Mozenrath shot at the cage, and it disappeared. Rübezahl ran towards Pandora and licked her on her face, happy to see her at last.

"I know I know...Come, let's go home."

When Pandora exited the citadel, and climbed on Rübezahl's back, she looked behind to see one last time, a strange place, she never knew existed, and a love for a strange man, who was too blind too see what was happening.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

What did you think of my first fanfic? Please!! let me now! Also, your more than welcome to draw some inspired pictures from this story!! I have, and they will be up soon! I just have to scan them!!! mozenrath99@yahoo.com!!!!!!