Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Aladdin & Jasmine - A Beautiful Family by Kiya
[Reviews - 0] Printer Chapter or Story

- Text Size +
Aladdin and Jasmine

Pt.1




The early morning sun crept across the gold veined marble floor of the palace. A soft breeze fluttered the curtains of Princess Jasmine's and Prince Aladdin's tower suite. Jasmine laid in bed staring at the sealing, enjoying the quietness of the early morning. Aladdin slept next to her, his arms draped across her stomach. She let out a happy sigh. Jasmine slid out of bed and walked out on to the balcony. The air still held the night's coolness. Sunlight warmed the balcony floors Jasmine looked out at the city she loved so much. She turned to go in and saw Aladdin smiling at her. His eyes looked in to hers with and didn't weaver. Jasmine walked to him. He wrapped his arms around her waist and kissed her. "You are more beautiful than any sunset I've ever seen." Aladdin told her as they parted. "Thank You" she answered as they walked back in. Jasmine walked towards her closet and took out a soft green outfit. As she went to change into it, there was a knock at the door. "Aladdin can you get that?" Jasmine called out. "No problem sweetheart," Aladdin said as he walked to the door. "May I help you?" Aladdin said. "I'm here to give Prince Aladdin this" the solder said as he gave Aladdin the scroll. Aladdin took it and gave a nod thanks. The solder turned on his heel and walked away. "Who was that at the door?" Jasmine asked. "It was a solder" he said as he opened the scroll, as he read he looked like the world had just came down on him. "Aladdin what is it?" Jasmine asked as she walked up to him. Aladdin held out the scroll. Jasmine's eyes skimmed through it. As she read her eyes widened with horror. One word stuck up above all the rest. WAR! Aladdin rushed to hold Jasmine up as her legs gave out. He sat her down on the bed. Jasmine's face had turned white and unshed tears came down her face and gave her eyes a glossy look. Aladdin kneeled down in front of her, taking her hand to his. Jasmine's hands were ice cold. Aladdin rubbed them together with his. "I'll be alright." I've everything I can think of. Jasmine gave him a weak smile. She looked up and said, "But just to make sure promise me you'll come back." He kissed her and said "Of coarse." He promised himself he'd spent the whole night with Jasmine. Around seven o' clock that evening Jasmine was trying on a dress. It was the finest one she owned, it was snow white with a gold trim, and it fell to her feet. It was real pretty but she decided nothing was as beautiful as her wedding dress, with that thought another tear came down her eye. As she turned to the mirror she heard her name being called from the balcony. She saw Aladdin on Carpet with a boque of roses. His eyes widened as he took the sight of Jasmine. "By Allah Jasmine you look gorgeous! Aladdin said breathlessly. "Thank You" she said as she blushed. "I'm here to take my princess on a magic carpet ride" Aladdin told her as he bowed. "I'd love to my Prince, I'll go change" Jasmine said as she turned to go inside. "No! I want you to wear that one" Aladdin responded. She nodded and walked up to Carpet. Aladdin grabbed her out on to the Carpet. Jasmine put her head on Aladdin's shoulder. "You really are beautiful" Thank You Aladdin for the compliment, but also for this she said as she motioned her hand across the sky. "I really needed it." Jasmine let out a sigh. Carpet flew over pyramids, rainforests,and many other things. It landed by a small lake and nestled between the hills. Aladdin helped Jasmine up and took her hand to his. They walked around the lake, just enjoyed each other's company. When they saw an apple tree Aladdin picked one and gave it to Jasmine just like on their first magic carpet ride. As Jasmine caught the apple her emotions got the better of her. At first it was just a few tears but then they over came her. Aladdin sat down on a bench and put Jasmine on his lap. He held her as she cried. A few minutes later Jasmine stopped crying long enough to tell Aladdin something. "Aladdin you really HAVE to come back." Don't worry I am......... Jasmine what's wrong? No...thing. She said in a whisper. Jasmine I've known you for 5 years, there IS something wrong with you. Well I wanted to tell you when you came back but......... I'm pregnant! She said You’re your pregnant? Aladdin asked in fear. Yes! She said cried. Aladdin said nothing. "Aladdin say something!?!" she said with tears coming down her face. "Jasmine I don't know how to be a father, my parents weren't exactly there to teach me" Yes , but they also didn't teach you how to be a caring husband and a good friend." Jasmine you're right I want to be a father, and I want to have this baby! Then Jasmine kissed Aladdin passionately. When they parted Jasmine said,"Well you leave in the morning, we better start heading back." Jasmine said. "I don't want to leave I want to stay here with you" Aladdin said trying to make Jasmine laugh. "You sound like a little kid!" she said with a smile. Then she turned back serious, "I love you, and wish you could stay but you have to help save Agrabah, and I have to stay and sort things out." she said. And the sooner we get it done the sooner we will be able to see each other again. They were getting close to home when Jasmine said, "This will be our little secret." What will? Aladdin asked. Me having the baby, I don't want anyone to know until you come back from war.

Aladdin woke up before the sun. Jasmine slept next to him still enveloped in his arms. He gently looked at her. He could never get over his amazement that she was his. He got up and walked up to the balcony. The army was assembling. Aladdin sighed and walked back in, he quietly got dressed taking care not to wake his sleeping princess. A knock on the door brought Aladdin's attention. Rasoul was dressed exactly like Aladdin, Aladdin had chosen Rasoul to be second in command. (He needed someone who knew what he was doing). "Were ready your highness." said Rasoul. "I'll be right there. "Aladdin said. Rasoul nodded his head and waited in the hallway. Aladdin walked to the bed and sat down. He gently shook Jasmine awake. " I have to go love." he whispered. Jasmine sat up and picked up something from the night stand. "Here I want you to keep this." Jasmine said as she handed Aladdin the object to Aladdin. It was a chain with a picture of Jasmine in her wedding dress. "I'll never take it off." I love you. Aladdin told her as he leaned in for a kiss. It was long and sweet, it really didn't end it just slowly faded away. I love you too, and remember our secret. She reminded him. Aladdin nodded and hugged her tightly. He reluctantly let her go and stood up to leave. Jasmine followed him to the door. "Please take care of him for me" she told Rasoul. "I promise princess" the captain said and bowed. Aladdin gave Jasmine one last hug and kiss before he left. Jasmine watched him walk down the hallway, his back facing her. Jasmine's throat tightened up as he turned out of sight. Aladdin laid in his tent listening to the sounds of the camp, he couldn't believe he was going to be a father. He heard the cook grumble as he started for breakfast. A solitary solder walked by his tent. For Aladdin ,waking up early had became a everyday occurrence. He had left Agrabah two months ago. He had been sent letters from Jasmine when ever the mail could find him. Aladdin sighed and got off his cot. Mail hasn't came for a while, he thought. "I hope nothing's wrong" he worried. Two weeks later he got an unexpected letter from the sultan, it read:Dear Aladdin, I know your in a lot of stress right now but I have to tell you something. Mystics got Jasmine! You might have to fight the Tellhits or save Jasmine. Do the right thing my boy.

Aladdin had felt as if the whole had came down on him again. But he knew exactly what he was going to do. Rasoul! Yes your highness? he asked breathlessly. Umm the sultan needs me at the palace, can you stay here and take over? Me Your highness? he asked. Well, Ok it that's what you want. Aladdin walked as far into the desert as he could. Even though he had water he felt drier than the desert itself. Have... to save Jasmine. Carpet was fling over the desert looking for Aladdin (sent by the sultan). When Carpet found him they flew across the dry desert and off to Morbia. It was easy to find Mystics castle, it was all black and had the shape of at cat. Inside was dark, scary and grimy. When you walk in there is a long chamber of dungeons. As Aladdin walked by he heard someone crying. He knew it was Jasmine, "Jasmine is that you?" he asked. "Aladdin?!?" Jasmine said painfully. "Don't worry, I'll get you out!" Aladdin said as he digged in to his pocket to see if he had anything to open the door. His lock pick! I knew this thing was lucky. When he opened the door Jasmine was locked up against the wall. He got her down after a few min. " I knew I shouldn't of left." He said painfully as he looked at her. Jasmine what's wrong? Did she hurt you? Cause if she- How can you still love me? Huh? Aladdin asked confused. Look at me! I look like a whale. Aladdin started to laugh, Jasmine looked at him like he was crazy. Baby....Jasmine, I love because your you not how you look. Even though your more beautiful than a Nubian Princess. He said trying to cheer her up, then he gave her a soft kiss. All isn't that sweet. A street rat and his princess. They heard a voice say. Then two cat like eyes appeared. MYSTIC ! Aladdin said angrily. Leave my wife and bab- Your princess is having twins, did you know that? Mystic interrupted. Aladdin didn't answer but inside he was beaming with pride and terror for his wife's and unborn children's safety. Just as she disappeared Jasmine started to scream. I think....Ugh...Mystic started me into labor. I think... the twins are coming. "Now!?!" Aladdin asked terrified. Jasmine nodded as another contraction hit. "You're gonna have to deliver them." She said breathlessly. "Me Jasmine I can't." he said nervously. "I explained in one of my letters I sent you" she screamed. "Alright Jasmine breath." Aladdin told her soothingly as he tore off his cape, he tore it into two and kneeled in front of Jasmine. He pushed her dress up to her hips. "Jas, Mystic really did something to you. You skipped two months of labor! You're ready to bring our children in to this world. On the next contraction I want you to push." Aladdin saw Jasmine tense. "Alright Jas, Keep going I can see the head!" Jasmine pushed harder using the pain to help. "I...I have him it's a boy!" Aladdin said exited. "Ali", Jasmine whispered as another contraction hit. Aladdin wrapped Ali in half of the cape and turned back to Jasmine. Just a little more sweetheart, "I have her! It's a girl!" Aladdin said softly, his voice filled with wonder and pride. He wrapped the girl around in the cape and put both babies in their mother's arms. Aladdin sat down next to her and let out a sigh of relief. Jasmine was fine and he was the father of the babies. "What should we name her?" Jasmine whispered. Aladdin looked at his daughter, What about Amiyah? said Aladdin. Amiyah it is. Jasmine said happily. Aladdin smiled and kissed Jasmine and his two babies. Well we better get out of here. Aladdin said as he whistled for Carpet. When the Carpet came Aladdin put Jasmine, Ali, and Amiyah on. That's when Mystic came, "So where's your family?" she said with a smirk. Right (Aladdin turned around and just saw Carpet)...... WHERE ARE THEY!!! He yelled. Oh you'll see, then Mystic laughed frightfully and disappeared. Within minutes Aladdin appeared in a throne room where he saw his most two powerful rivals Mystic, and Mozenrath (with Xerxes). Aladdin knew they wanted him dead, but why take his family? He thought. As Aladdin walked into the room he saw Mozenrath with Jasmine, and Mystic with the twins. Jasmine looked as if she was in pain, it was written all over her face. Leave them alone! Inside Aladdin felt really bad, but his _expression was anger. Aladdin walked up to Xerxes and grabbed him. Let them go or your "pet" gets it. Monzenrath squeezed Jasmine's arm as she let out a shrill cry. "Jasmine!" Aladdin said fearfully as he let go of Xerxes. Let my family go, Please I'll take there place. "Anything" they both said in a sly way. Aladdin! No! Jasmine said. Come here slave! They yelled. "I'm going to work you so hard you'll wish you were dead!" said Mozenrath. "Well I'll work you so hard you'll ask me to kill you." said Mystic What are you talking about he's MY slave! Mozenrath said to Mystic. NO HE'S MINE!!! She yelled back. "Carpet!" Aladdin yelled. Carpet got there in less than one second. GO! SEE WHAT YOU DID!!! They kept on yelling that they didn't even think about using there magic to stop them. When they where a few miles from home Aladdin looked at his family and said, "I'm so lucky to have a family like you, then he kissed Jasmine and his two little children.



Meanwhile.................

Mystic and Mozenrath had planned to leave Jasmine, Aladdin and the twins in the castle to blow up in. They forgot all about it. When it did blow up Mozenrath and Mystic were in it (and Xerxes). They all died except Mystics evil spirit. She haunted and took over some one else's body. "You WILL pay Aladdin, you and your precious family!"



To be continued................

Coming Soon Aladdin and Jasmine part2 Evil's Despise