Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Ali and Jenie by Shelby Lindrud
[Reviews - 2] Printer

- Text Size +
All characters except Ali, Jenie, and Mystic belong to Disney!
Ali and Jenie’s Debut by Shelby Lindrud
Story 2 of 3


Jasmine stood in front of her mirror and sighed. “I look like a whale! How can just one baby make me this big!” Jasmine asked her 8-month pregnant reflection. Her eyes looked down at her bulging stomach. Aladdin walked into the room silently and watched Jasmine. A smiled played at his lips, that was until Jasmine started crying.

“Jas its ok,” Aladdin told her as he walked over and hugged her. He knew she was just having another mood swing but it still hurt him to see Jasmine crying.

“Aladdin look at me! I'm huge! How can you still love me?” Jasmine cried. Aladdin laughed. Jasmine looked at him like he had gone crazy.

“I love you because your you, not how you look. I love you because you're carrying my new son or daughter,” he said to her.

“or both,” Jasmine whispered.

“BOTH!?” Aladdin asked amazed.

“ I don't see how one baby could make me this big!” Jasmine explained as she motioned down her stomach. “Remember that servant who was pregnant a few months back. She was just as big as I am and she ended up having twins,”

“Yeah, I also remember that the birth almost killed her, and she didn't carry to term,” Aladdin said softly as he sat down on the bed. Jasmine walked over to him and looked down into his face. She touched his face with her hand. Aladdin looked up into her eyes.

“I'll be fine, no matter what happens. You've told me before I'm the strongest woman around. I survived Mozenrath and Mirage on the same day didn't I?” Jasmine asked him.

“That’s what I'm afraid of. What if what Mirage did to you weaken you? I thought about you having twins, but it was too scary to think about.” Aladdin tried to explain his feelings.

“I know, but I promise, I'll be fine,” Jasmine reassured him.

“I hope your right,” Aladdin said as he stood up. “Let’s go get something to eat,” Jasmine took his hand and walked out the door. As they neared the dining hall Iago came flying around the corner.

“Whoa wide load!” Iago squawked. Jasmine swung at him, but missed.

“Iago get out of here before I take a swing at you,” Aladdin threaten.

“Shezz I thought she was the one with the mood swings,” Jasmine glared at him and walked, or waddled, into the dining room. Genie was floating in mid air looking over books and charts while Abu looked on, munching on a banana.

“Genie, I think you can take a break on that,” Aladdin told his best friend as he pulled a chair out for Jasmine. Genie looked up, smiled at Jasmine, and then turned to Aladdin.

“Al I don't want Mystic coming her uninvited with Jas so close to her due date,” Genie told Aladdin seriously.

“Mystic hasn't been around for months. I think you're over reacting just a bit,” Aladdin said as he sat down next to Jasmine.

“I'm just making sure Jas and my new niece or nephew are safe,” Genie answered.

“And we appreciate it,” Jasmine said sweetly. Genie nodded his thanks and went back to work. Aladdin shrugged his shoulders as he grabbed an apple. Jasmine laughed softly as she started to eat. Aladdin looked over at his wife. He would never tell Jasmine this but he thought she looked gorgeous. Motherhood went well with her. They had both decided to raise their kids as normal as possible. They were going to go to the city schools and no full time nurse. They both wanted to be there to raise their family. Jasmine didn't want her children to go through what she did as a child, Aladdin thought the same way. He looked at her stomach and a proud smile came to his face. But the thought of them having twins still kind of worried him.

“Jasmine if you were having twins wouldn't you be due?” Aladdin asked.

“Perhaps. I really don't know,” Jasmine said as she stood up. “I'm going outside.” As she passed Iago she swatted his off his perch. “That was for the wide load remark!” Jasmine said triumphantly. Everyone laughed as she walked out. Aladdin walked over to Genie who still had his head in the books.

“Genie, how did need Mirage survive?” Aladdin asked.

“I don't know Al. One idea is we destroyed black magic with white magic. Maybe we need to destroy evil with good,” Genie explained. Aladdin was going to answer when a scream shattered the conversation.

“JASMINE!” Aladdin screamed as he dashed out, Genie on his heels. Jasmine was lying on the ground, her terror stricken eyes locked with Mystic’s cold eyes. Jasmine’s face turned whiter as Mystic floated near her. “Mystic leave her alone!” Aladdin threatened as he jumped between them. Genie stood behind Jasmine.

“Your precious Princess is pregnant with twins, did you know that?” Mystic sneered. Aladdin didn't answer and his face stayed the same, but inside he was beaming with pride and terror for his wife’s and his unborn children’s safety.

“”Mystic leave her alone! I'm warning you!” Aladdin growled.

“I don't take threats lightly streetrat! This is what I think of your threats!” Mystic clutched her fist together and Jasmine let out a cry of pain. Both Aladdin and Jasmine vanished from Genie’s arms.

“AL! JAS!” Genie yelled.

Aladdin and Jasmine materialized in the sphinx of Morbia. It was deadly quiet. Mystic and/or Mirage’s eyes appeared above them. “Let's see how you like it in here,” her voice boomed. Aladdin glared at the empty room. A small sound of pain brought him back to Jasmine. Her black hair was plastered to her forehead and her clothes were drenched in sweat.

“Jasmine what’s wrong,” Aladdin asked as he moved some hair from her eyes. Aladdin had a sinking feeling he knew though.

“I think... ugh... Mystic started me into labor. I think... the twins... are coming,”

“NOW!?” Aladdin asked, terrified. Jasmine weakly nodded her head as another contraction hit.

“You're going to have to deliver them,” she said breathlessly.

“ME! Jasmine I can't!” Aladdin begged.

“You were there when the doctor explained it to us... ummm...

YOU TOOK NOTES!” Jasmine screamed.

“All right. Jasmine breathe. Sweetheart you need to breathe,” Aladdin told her soothingly as he tore off his cape. He tore it into two and kneeled in front of Jasmine. He pushed up her dress around her hips. “Jas, Mystic really did something to you. You skipped the whole long labor thing. You're ready to bring out kids into this world. On the next contraction I want you to push,” Aladdin saw Jasmine tense. “All right Jas, push! Keep going! I can see the head!” Jasmine pushed harder, using the pain to help. “I have... I have him! It’s a boy!” Aladdin yelled joyously.

“Ali,” Jasmine whispered as another contraction came. Aladdin quickly wrapped Ali in his half of the cape and turned back to Jasmine as she began to push.

“ I can see the head! Just a little more sweetheart! I have her! It’s a girl,” Aladdin said softly, his voice filled with wonder and pride. He wrapped the girl around in the cape and put both the babies in their mother’s arms. Aladdin sat down next to her and let out a sigh of relief. Jasmine was fine and he was the father of two babies.

“What should we call her,” Jasmine whispered. Aladdin looked at his daughter and smiled.

“I don't know,” he said truthfully. A small smile crept on to Jasmine’s tired face.

“Jenie,” she said. Aladdin smiled and kissed Jasmine.

“Genie will really be proud that we named our little girl after him,” As Aladdin leaned in to kiss Jasmine a flash of light enveloped them. This light wasn't the light that brought them there. It seemed to come from a friend. When they opened their eyes they were back in their garden.

“I'll be back,” Mystic’s voice threaded. Before Aladdin responded the whole gang came running (Sultan and Rasoul included). Genie stopped in his tracks when he saw a baby in each of his friends’ arms.

“Guys, Father meet Ali and Jenie,” Jasmine said.

“I'm a grandfather!” the Sultan cheered as he hugged Aladdin and Jasmine. Genie walked up slowly and looked at the babies. Jasmine held out Jenie for him to hold.

“Jenie? As in me?” he asked softly. Jasmine nodded happily. A proud smile flashed crossed Genie’s face. “WOW! Thanks guys!”

“It was Jasmine’s idea,” Aladdin said

“Thanks Jas,” Genie said as he kissed Jasmine on the cheek.

“All right my family needs to sleep,” Aladdin said. Carpet came up and Jasmine sat down. Genie handed over Jenie and the Sultan gave her Ali. Aladdin hopped up. Carpet took off to their balcony.

Jasmine lay down on the bed and let out a tired sigh. Aladdin walked over to her. The children were sleeping in their bassinet. “Jasmine I'm really proud of you,” Aladdin told her. He kissed her softly. Jasmine smiled as gently drifted off to sleep. Aladdin lay down next to her and enveloped her in his arms.

“I love you my Princess. Thanks for making my dreams come true,”

Mystic watched from Morbia. “I'll show you Aladdin. You and your precious family!”


TO BE CONTINUED...