Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Evil's Demise by Shelby Lindrud
[Reviews - 5] Printer

- Text Size +
All characters belong to Disney except Ali, Jenie, and Mystic


Evil's Demise by Shelby Lindrud

3 of 3


A cold wind blew around the Palace. Jasmine silently listened to it howl from the rocking chair in the nursery. Jenie was feeding and Ali was sleeping soundly. The cold wind bothered Jasmine, like it wasn't normal. It didn't help that Aladdin and Genie were out mapping a mountain pass for her father. When Jenie finished Jasmine laid her down next to her brother. Jasmine stood up and walked out onto the balcony. Dark sinister clouds covered the night sky. As Jasmine looked a flash of lightning lit up the sky. Jasmine jumped back surprised and a little uneasy. It rarely rained in Agrabah and thunderstorms were unheard of. Jasmine shivered involuntary. She turned to go in when she saw something from the corner of her eye. It was Carpet and he was coming fast, trying to beat the rain. Jasmine waved when Aladdin came into eyesight. Her black hair flung around her. Just as Aladdin landed on the balcony the clouds opened up. Aladdin grabbed her arm and pulled her inside. Aladdin gave Jasmine a long kiss before any of them could say a word. "I'm so glad your back!" Jasmine said in an exited whisper, so not to wake the babies.

"I'm glad to be back. What's the deal with the weather?" Aladdin asked as he kissed both of the babies "By the way, what are you doing up? It has to be passed midnight,"

"I was feeding these little devils. They eat more then Iago and Abu combined," Jasmine said with a laugh. Aladdin whistled in amazement.

"I didn't know that was possible," he said as he led Jasmine into their room. Jasmine sat on the bed as Aladdin changed out of his wet clothes. He looked at Jasmine and smiled. It had been two months since the birth of their children and Jasmine was back to normal. Actually Aladdin thought she looked better now then before. "Jasmine you look amazing," Aladdin said as he sat on the bed. Jasmine just smiled. Aladdin kneeled in front of her and kissed her, softly at first, then more passionately. Jasmine wrapped her arms around his neck and brought him down to her.

"I love you Aladdin," Jasmine whispered seductively

"I love you too," he said softly. As he kissed her again a clap of thunder rolled through the Palace. A shrill cry came from the nursery. Jasmine let out a defeated sigh. "I promise you Jasmine, one of these nights," Aladdin promised as he got up. Jasmine just smiled (knowing he would keep that promise) and followed him into the nursery. Aladdin picked up Jenie and rocked her back and forth. "Its ok sweetheart, daddy is here," he told his daughter. Jasmine smiled and looked down at Ali. He was asleep with his thumb in his mouth.

"Looks like Ali is a lot like his father. Scared of nothing," Jasmine said as she walked to the balcony. The rain fell in torrents. Aladdin walked over after he put Jenie back in the bassinet.

"I'm scared of losing you and the kids," he said softly as he wrapped his arms around his wife's waist.

"I know. This storm worries me. Like its not natural," Jasmine said as she leaned into his strong chest. She loved the feeling of him being there with her. "I guess Mystic scared me more then I thought,"

"She scared me too. Having our kids in Morbia was not what I wanted," Aladdin told her.

"I know. It's just when anything unnatural happens I think Mystic is behind it. And this storm is far from natural," Jasmine said. Aladdin held her tighter as they watched the storm, unsure of what was behind it.


Mystic watched the royal couple happily. "I knew this storm would worry you. Mirage played with your bodies, I'll play with your minds, for now!" Mystic sneered. Her evil laughter echoed across the infinite space of Morbia.


Aladdin and Jasmine dressed silently the morning after the storm. There was an uneasy feeling hanging over Agrabah. The people went about their daily chores with a sense of dread. Jasmine put her crown on and turned to look at Aladdin. He was sitting on their bed playing with the twins. At just two months they had a lot hair. Ali was dressed like his father a nice suit but not fancy. Jenie was dressed in a soft pink dress with a ribbon in her hair. Most of the time the kids wore play clothes made by Genie. Today though a few important dignitaries were visiting and her father wanted them dressed like the prince and princess they were. Jasmine put on the finishing touches of her make-up. She then walked over to the bed and picked up Jenie. "Well lets get this over with," she said. Aladdin nodded and held Ali.

"Now don't feel bad if you have to act up or something," Aladdin told the babies. Jasmine shook her head and smiled as she walked out the door. Aladdin laughed and followed his wife and daughter out.


Mystic laughed out loud as she put the finishing touches on her next deed. "This will surely scare Aladdin and his family,' Mystic said as an image of Agrabah appeared before her. The Palace stood regal and beautiful. That picture was shattered when it started to shake.


The lunch had been droning on for sometime and the babies were getting cranky to say nothing about their father. Aladdin had just finished yawning for the hundredth time when Jasmine noticed the water in her cup was shaking. Before she could say anything the whole Palace and city started to shake. Jasmine fell to the floor. Aladdin dropped next to her, helping her up. "Genie get the kids out of here!" Aladdin yelled. Genie nodded and rushed out with the kids in his arms, the Sultan and the dignitaries following. Aladdin and Jasmine ran towards the door when the floor took a sickening lurch. Jasmine fell and slammed her head into the floor before Aladdin could grab her. "Jasmine!" Aladdin yelled as he dropped to his wife's side. Her eyes were closed, and she wasn't moving. Aladdin terrified for Jasmine picked her up. At that moment Carpet flew in (sent by Genie). Aladdin climbed on and flew out just before the ceiling fell in. Carpet stayed in the air until the earth stopped moving. While they waited Aladdin put Jasmine's head on his lap. He gently caressed her cheek, his heart racing in fear. Jasmine let out a groan of pain as her eyes opened. Aladdin let out a sigh of relief. "Jasmine don't ever do that to me again," Aladdin told her as he kissed the top of her head.

"I promise," Jasmine said softly as she tried to sit up. "Oh," Jasmine uttered.

"Jasmine! What's wrong," Aladdin asked scared.

"I don't know I feel dizzy," she whispered.

"Just rest ok," Aladdin told her softly. Jasmine laid her head back down on Aladdin's lap. Aladdin felt around her head, trying to find a bump. He didn't find one. He looked down at the city and saw that it was still. "Ok Carpet take us down in the Menagerie," Carpet flew down and stopped a few feet from the ground. Aladdin stepped off and carried Jasmine in his arms. Genie, in a shape of a jumbo jet, landed. He changed back into his regular shape, a child in each arm. The Sultan talked to the dignitaries reassuring them everything was all right. When he saw Aladdin he did a double take when he saw Jasmine in his arms. "Its ok Sultan she just bumped her head," the Sultan nodded. Aladdin looked at Jasmine and noticed her eyes were half closed. "Jasmine stay awake until I know your ok," Jasmine nodded. Aladdin motioned Genie over, who gave the twins to the Sultan. Genie, turning into a doctor, looked at Jasmine's head. He gave her a reassuring smile.

"It's just a small bump. She'll be fine Al," Genie said.

"Then why do I feel light headed and dizzy?" Jasmine asked.

"An after shock of hitting your head," Genie said matter of factly. Aladdin smiled at Jasmine. "My prescription is bed rest,"

"All right then, Jasmine to bed," Aladdin said as Carpet flew them up to their room. Aladdin gently laid Jasmine on their bed. Their room and nursery were pretty much intact except for a few windows and vases. "Now sleep. I love you," Aladdin told her with a kiss. Aladdin left Jasmine and walked into the nursery were Genie was feeding Ali. Jenie was playing on the floor. Aladdin picked her up and held her tightly. "Genie I have never been so scared. I've always been uneasy when Jasmine and I were in danger, but now it's totally different," he said as he rocked Jenie.

"That's understandable Al. Your family was in danger and you were powerless to stop it. I t also didn't help when Jas got hurt. You guys have sure been getting it from Mystic, "Genie said.

"Mystic did this? "Aladdin asked as he clutched Jenie to his chest.

"I'm pretty sure she did. When I was up in the air I noticed only the city was moving, the desert was calm. Now if you ask me Al that's not normal, "Genie said as he put Ali down into the bassinet. Aladdin followed suit and laid Jenie next to her brother and smiled as the cuddled next to each other.

"They're so cute," a voice from behind Aladdin said.

"Jasmine your support to be resting," Aladdin said as he turned around and looked at his wife.

"I know but I couldn't sleep. Not with everything that is going on," she said as she looked down at her children. "Aladdin?"

"Yes love?"

"I want the children out of here. I don't want them in Mystic's clutches,"

"Jasmine she'll be able to find them no matter where they are. There safer with us, where we can watch them,"

"What if there was someone, who knew all of Mirage's tricks of the trade," Genie piped in.

"Who?" Aladdin asked, a little worried.

"Fazir! "Jasmine said happily.

"But guys Fazir only shows up when he wants to. What makes you think he even knows about Mystic?" Aladdin asked desperately as if he was trying to beat something terrible.

"Fazir shows up when we need him the most. He told you your future. He tried to warn me about the mirror that turned me into a rat. Aladdin he was in my dream that brought about the destruction of Mozenrath and Mirage at least we thought. He'd be able to keep our kids safe," Jasmine argued with hope. Aladdin looked at her and knew he wasn't going to win.

"Fine! If Fazir shows up the kids can go with him," he said defeated. Jasmine smiled but her smile faded when Aladdin walked out of the room and onto the balcony. Jasmine looked at Genie who shrugged his shoulders. Jasmine followed him out. He was leaning against the balcony rail looking over the city. "I knew you would follow me out,"

"Of course I would follow you. I'd follow you to the end of the Earth. Aladdin what's wrong?" Jasmine asked as she laid her hand on his strong shoulder.

"Jasmine I feel like I'm leaving my children! "He yelled as he pulled away from her touch. Jasmine stepped back hurt that he had pulled away. Aladdin felt terrible right after he pulled away and turned back to her. "Jasmine I'm so sorry," he apologized as he held out his hand for hers.

"Aladdin you are not your father! I know that's what you're thinking! You're not abandoning them forever like your father did to you!" Jasmine told him sternly. "I will not let you keep thinking that!" Aladdin smiled and walked up to her.

"You're right. I'm not my father, I'm me. Thank you for yelling at me again," Aladdin told her. "You're so passionate when you're mad," Aladdin said as he touched her face.

"I'm passionate about you," Jasmine whispered her lips almost touching his.

"I know," he said as he closed the distant between them and kissed her passionately. A flash of green light broke them apart. Aladdin pushed Jasmine behind him.

"You know its really touching about how much you care about her streetrat," Mystic hissed. Jasmine looked at her. She knew Mystic was being sarcastic but something in those evil eyes said that she had once had what Jasmine had. Jasmine never thought she would see that.

"I'd die for Jasmine, I love her that much," Aladdin said his voice filled with love and anger. The look in Mystic's eyes deepened, but then it vanished completely and was replaced by pure hatred.

"This is what I think about love!" she screamed as she sent a bolt of red lightening at Aladdin and Jasmine. Mystic let out laugh and vanished in a flash of light

Aladdin slowly shook his head as he sat up. For a split second he remembered nothing but then everything came rushing back. "Jasmine!" he yelled as he twisted around. Jasmine was lying on the floor her hair surrounding her face. Her eyes were closed. "Jasmine!" he cried as he moved over to her. "Come on sweetheart wake up," he called to her softly. Jasmine slowly opened up her eyes and smiled at Aladdin's worried face. "Are you all right?" he asked her as he helped her to her feet.

"I'm fine. I'm pretty sure you took most of it," she told him.

"I would do again in a heart beat," he told her still worried. Jasmine gave his hand a squeeze.

"I'm fine really. I should be worried about you. You look terrible," Jasmine said as she kissed his hand.

"I'm just really tired. With everything that's been going on," Aladdin told her as he walked back towards the nursery.

"Al! Jas! Are you guys ok!" Genie asked as he ran out.

"We're fine Genie. Mystic just made a small visit," Aladdin said. "It's late and I'm tired. Let's call it a day and start our war against Mystic tomorrow," Everyone nodded in agreement. Aladdin took Jasmine's hand and both of them walked into their room. Aladdin shut the door that connected the two rooms. Jasmine quickly dressed into her nightgown and sat herself on the bed, brushing her hair. Aladdin crawled up behind her. He pulled back her hair and kissed the nape of her neck and wrapped his arms around her.

"I thought you were tired," Jasmine said with a laugh. Aladdin kissed her again, up by her ear and whispered "not for you," Aladdin took her brush and started brushing her hair.

"I just want to show you how much I love you. Since the twins were born and now with Mystic, it seems we never have anytime together. Besides I did promise you," Aladdin told her somewhat sadly.

"Aladdin just a few minutes ago you showed me how much you loved me. You took the bulk of that magic and you told Mystic you would die for me. Believe me Aladdin I know how much you love me," Jasmine told Aladdin.

"I want you to feel it," he told her. Jasmine turned herself around so she was facing him. Aladdin kissed her hungrily. Jasmine returned it passionately. Aladdin gently pushed her down onto the bed their lips never parting. Jasmine ran her hands through his hair as they continued to kiss heatedly. Aladdin made good on his promise from earlier.

The next morning Jasmine lay in bed, Aladdin sleeping soundly next to her. Jasmine's mind wandered from past, present, and future. As she was thinking it dawned on her that the twins had slept through the night. She slipped out of bed and quickly got dressed. It was close to nine o' clock and the children should have been crying for breakfast. Jasmine walked up to the double bassinet. Her mouth dropped open in surprise. That surprise quickly turned to fear. The children where gone! "ALADDIN!!!!!" she screamed. A vase crashed on the floor as Aladdin dashed into the nursery. Genie, who's lamp was in the nursery, practically jumped out of it.

"Jasmine what is it?" Aladdin asked as he skidded to a stop.

"Ali and Jenie are gone! "Jasmine cried

"What!?" both Aladdin and Genie yelled as they looked into the bassinet. Aladdin's eyes closed in pain and opened in pure rage. "MYSTIC! "Aladdin screamed up to the heavens. Genie looked at the bassinet closely and a smile of joy erased all traces of the hatred he had been feeling himself.

"Al Mystic doesn't have them, Fazir does! "He said happily as he pointed to the name Fazir etched into the wood of the bassinet. Aladdin closed his eyes in relief.

"He at least could have told us that he was taking them," Jasmine said as she put her hands on her hips. "Well at least the children are safe," she added softly.

"And that's what is important. Besides we were kind of busy when he came I bet," Aladdin said lightly trying to get Jasmine to smile. He knew the children's vanishing was a terrible shock to her and him.

"Now we need to find away to lure Mystic here. Maybe we could find her weakness," Genie said as he paced the room.

"Well she always seems to show up when Jas and I are alone," Aladdin said as he looked at Jasmine. She just shrugged her shoulders and walked back into their room. Aladdin nodded to Genie and followed his wife. Jasmine grabbed a dark green dress from her closet and changed into it. She put her hair in a high ponytail and slipped a gold crown into her hair. Aladdin watched her apply darker make-up on then she usually did. Aladdin was amazed at the difference he saw. Jasmine looked at his reflection.

"What's wrong? "She asked

"I've been with you for five years, engaged and married and I have never seen you look like that. So regal, so royal," Aladdin told her seriously.

"I feel that if I dress like this it gives me power," Jasmine said. Her eyes closed and then opened. They were full of pain. Aladdin stood up and hugged her tightly. "Aladdin I'm so sick of this. When Mozenrath and Mirage where our worst problem it was just you and me. Don't get me wrong I worried about you just as much then as I do now and I was terrified that one time you wouldn't come back. But I thought when we destroyed them our lives would becomes semi-normal. But now Mystic is not just trying to destroy us but our children too. Aladdin I can't take it anymore!" Jasmine cried into his shoulder.

"Sweetheart I know. I promise you once Mystic is taken care of I'll try to make our lives as normal as possible. All right?" Aladdin told her as he held tight. Jasmine nodded and lifted her head from his shoulder. "Why did you semi-normal?" he asked.

"When our family consists of a Sultan, a Princess, a poor boy turned Prince, a free Genie, a Magic Carpet, a talking Parrot, and a Monkey, I don't think our lives could be normal," Jasmine said with a smile.

"Guess your right. But I wouldn't have it any other way," Aladdin agreed with her

"Neither would I," Jasmine said softly. Aladdin then leaned in for a kiss. Jasmine gratefully leaned into to the kiss.

They were separated by another flash of light thanks to Mystic. Jasmine pulled away and walked forward, to Aladdin's worried surprise. "What do you want?" Jasmine demanded coldly. Mystic stared at Jasmine. An evil grin appeared on her face. Aladdin took a step forward ready to jump between Jasmine and Mystic if need be.

"I want you, and your children, and your precious street rat to pay for what you did to me and Mozenrath," Mystic yelled. "And I still want to prove that evil will prevail over love!" Mystic waved her hand in front of Jasmine. Jasmine's eyes closed in pain and she dropped to her knees. Pain was written all over her face.

"Jasmine!" Aladdin yelled as he kneeled next to her, wrapping his arms around her trembling form. Aladdin looked up at Mystic, his eyes filled with fire. "What are you doing to her!" he yelled.

"Just making her experience some of the pain that she'll get once I'm through with her, "Mystic sneered. Aladdin looked down at Jasmine and saw she had stopped trembling.

"Jasmine are you ok?" Aladdin asked her.

"I'm fine, really," Jasmine answered him.

"Well this is touching but I must be off," and with that Mystic was gone. Aladdin helped Jasmine up and looked directly in her eyes.

"What happened?" he asked.

"I don't know. One minute I'm fine and the next minute its like my heart was breaking. It was terrible," Jasmine said as she held on to Aladdin tightly.

"Why does she want to hurt us like this. I don't get it," Aladdin said frustrated. Jasmine pulled away from him and walked to the edge of the balcony.

"When Mystic attacked us the first time on the balcony she had this look in her eyes. It was the look I think I give you,"

"But when you look at me your eyes are brimming with love," Aladdin said obviously confused.

"Maybe at one time Mystic was in love, but something ended. When you said you would die for me the looked deepen. Then it disappeared as if she was jealous,"

"But who did she love?"

"Well Fazir does seem to know...everything about her," Jasmine said softly. "Aladdin I've always wanted to know who grew the tree back when I was turned into a snake. I bet now that it was Fazir,"

"Wait a minute Jas! Are you saying that Fazir and Mirage where once a couple?" Aladdin asked surpassed.

"Its just a little brainstorming," Jasmine said sweetly.

"Which is correct," a voice said from behind them. They spun around, Aladdin grabbing Jasmine's arm protectively. Fazir stood in the middle of the floor, a baby in each arm. Jasmine rushed up and grabbed Ali and Jenie and hugged them tightly. Aladdin kissed each child on the forehead. Jasmine handed over Jenie so Aladdin could hold one of them. Aladdin turned to Fazir.

"So Jas is right? You and Mirage or Mystic where once a couple," Fazir nodded. "Wow! Who would of thought,"

"Aladdin," Jasmine told him sternly. Aladdin gave her a sheepish smile and turned to busy himself with his daughter. Jasmine sat down on a chair and sat Ali on her lap. 'What happened?"

"Mystic left me to learn to dark magic. We where both magical but she was attracted to the power of the black. The evil incarnate spirit found her and melded with her. The cat form was just her inside animal,"

"A sly cat," Aladdin told his daughter, who smiled while his wife shot him a look. "If looks could kill, and your mother's probably could," Aladdin said as he smiled sweetly at Jasmine who rolled her eyes and turned back to Fazir.

"Now that the cat is gone Mystic is back to her regular self. You might find this impossible but I still love her. Even after everything she has done,"

"I can believe that. I feel the same about Jasmine. It's called true love and being each others soul mate," Aladdin said seriously. Jasmine gave him a loving smile. Fazir nodded and stood up.

"I must leave before Mystic knows that I'm here," Aladdin and Jasmine sadly put their children back in Fazir's arms. They kissed them good-bye. As soon as they appeared they were gone. Jasmine wiped a tear from her eyes as Aladdin hugged her to him tightly.

"They'll be fine sweetheart," Aladdin told her. Jasmine leaned into him and let out sigh.

"I know," Jasmine jerked up and looked at Aladdin. "Genie never showed up!" They both ran into the nursery to find their best friend screwed into a baby bottle. Aladdin quickly unscrewed the top. Genie flowed out.

"Are you guys ok?" Genie asked worried as he floated over.

"Yeah we're fine Genie. After Mira, I mean Mystic showed up Fazir came by with the kids. He told us something very interesting," Aladdin filled in his best friend as he set the bottle down on a table.

"What?” Genie asked.

"Fazir and Mystic used to be a couple," Jasmine said softly as she walked over to the bassinet and looked into it. Aladdin wrapped his arms around her.

"Mystic and Fazir! Who would of thought!" Genie said surprised.

"Hopefully we can use that to our advantage," Jasmine said as she looked up at Aladdin and Genie. "Genie told us that to destroy evil you need to fight with good. Well love is the strength of good. If Fazir tells Mystic that he still loves her, perhaps that will destroy the evil and bring Mystic back to what she was before,"

"This is one of the reasons I married her, very smart," Aladdin said as he hugged her.

"How do we get Mystic and Fazir together?" Genie asked.

"Fazir will show up when he knows the time is right. So all we have to do now is wait," Aladdin said,

"Waiting is not something I enjoy doing," Jasmine sighed. Jasmine looked outside and saw the sun shining on her gardens. "I'm going outside," Jasmine started walking towards the door. Aladdin took her hand and walked with her. "There is no way I'm letting you out of my sight," he said with a smile. Jasmine smiled back at him. It was spring in Agrabah (not that it made any real difference) Jasmine's garden was in full bloom. Aladdin loved the gardens just as much as Jasmine did. For their first wedding anniversary Aladdin had planted daisies and Jasmine vines around a bench in a secluded corner of the garden. It was Jasmine's favorite place. Aladdin smiled and kissed Jasmine's hand as they sat down on the bench. She looked into his eyes. "What is it?" he asked her.

"I love you so much," Jasmine said matter of factly. Before Aladdin could responded she brought her lips to his in a sweet kiss. Aladdin wrapped his arms around her waist and brought her closer. That sweet kiss quickly turned fiery and neither of them seemed to know why, but they didn't care. Minutes later they stopped and Aladdin looked at Jasmine. "What was that for?" Aladdin asked as he tried unsuccessfully to catch his breath.

"I don't know but I liked it," Jasmine responded with a sly smile.

"So did I," Aladdin said as he leaned back in for another kiss. Jasmine gratefully obliged. Genie watched them from the balcony and smiled.

"Now that's what I call never ending love," Genie said as he turned back in.

Aladdin stared up at the moon and let out a sigh. Jasmine walked up behind him and wrapped her arms around his chest. The sky was so clear that it was hard to believe that there was anything wrong with their world, but then the stars always looked brighter when Jasmine was by his side. "I love you Aladdin," Jasmine whispered into his ear.

"I love you too," he whispered back. "Looks like Genie is still up. We should really get back up there," Jasmine nodded and started back towards the Palace, Aladdin behind her. When Jasmine reached the door she turned around to wait for Aladdin to reach her. Her eyes went wide and she cried out. Green eyes stared directly at Jasmine. She felt like she was frozen to the ground. Aladdin was by her side in a second and pulled her in to the Palace. He slammed the door shut and grabbed Jasmine tightly. They heard a clap of thunder and a flash of green light from under the door.

"I know you're in there street rat!" Mystic called. "Come out or watch your precious family die!" Aladdin's eyes flashed in anger and he took a step forward. He didn't take threats against his family lightly. Jasmine grabbed his arm and tried to pull him back.

"Aladdin the children are safe. You don't have to go," she cried.

"The children aren't my whole family. There's Genie, Abu, Iago, and your father. And you above all else. Jasmine I am not going to allow her to harm you anymore. IT STOPS HERE!" Aladdin explained to her. Jasmine looked at him with tears in her eyes. Aladdin looked at her softly, not knowing what to do. He didn't have to make a choice. Fasir walked towards them, from the shadows.

"I am here. Mystic must be stopped," Fasir said quietly. The garden doors flew open sending a blast of hot wind through them. Jasmine slammed into a wall and Aladdin hit the wall. Fasir stood tall and straight. "Mystic! Why do you persist in tormenting this people?"

"Why do you persist in tormenting me Fasir!"

"I am not tormenting you. After all you have done to me and others I still love you," Fasir told her. Mystic looked at him, silent for a minute, but then she broke into laughter. From the back Aladdin held on to Jasmine. Jasmine's eyes blazed and she broke away from Aladdin's grip and walked in front of Fasir.

"JASMINE! NO!" Aladdin screamed over the wind. Jasmine's hair flew around her giving her a menacing look.

"Didn't you hear him? He said he still loves you, even after this monster took over! Prove to him that his love hasn't been in vain!" Jasmine saw something that amazed her. Mystic's eyes were no longer green as a cats, but a piercing blue. Her eyes were human. She looked from Jasmine to Aladdin and saw that Aladdin was ready to give his life for Jasmine. She then looked at Fasir and everyone could see the battle being played out. A battle of good and evil. Fasir held out his hand for her. As Mystic's hand touched Fazir a black cloud flew from her body. Both Fasir and Mystic sent a powerful beam of white light at the cloud. The cloud vaporized.

"The evil is gone my love," Fasir said quietly to Mystic. Mystic hugged Fasir tightly as they both disappeared. Aladdin ran up to Jasmine and grabbed her by her shoulders.

"Don't do that to me again!" Aladdin yelled at her. Jasmine just smiled and kissed him. Aladdin returned it. A flash of white light separated them. Jenie and Ali were lying in grass. Aladdin and Jasmine picked them up and held them tightly to their chests. As they started towards the Palace a shooting star shot across the sky, holding with it a wish that everyone could feel the love that Aladdin felt for Jasmine and the love Fasir held for Mystic.


The END


Well that it is the third and final chapter. I'm really sorry it took so long. I really hope you enjoyed it. I always wondered about Fasir and Mirage, especially after Eye of the Beholder. Well I decided I would write a story about it. Thanks again. Feed back wanted! shelbylindrud@hotmail.com