Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Jasmine's Sacrifice by Jazz
[Reviews - 3] Printer

- Text Size +
~Jasmine's Sacrifice~

Mozenrath looked through his portal at the sleeping woman. I must have her...he thought to himself as lust filled ever fiber in his body. Mozenrath had never had any feelings like this towards any woman. He had gone through his whole life alone and never thought twice about it, but now every thought was of her. It wasn't love at all, just the most evil and jealous desire that came naturally with the mortal part of his body. He wanted-no, he needed her. But of course, like every aspect of his life, she couldn't be attained easily. She was the love of the street rat which he had been defeated by so many times before. This time he wouldn't not fail. His insomnia would end and his fixation would be satisfied. Not to mention he could torment two people at once. How he waited to see Aladdin's face as Jasmine gave up her loyalty- and at force!!! Yes, he was a genius...and it all would start tonight. He would get his first taste of what the princess could give him.

Rajah watched Jasmine sleep peacefully in her bed. He just couldn't fall asleep tonight. He was overcome by uneasy feelings, and Rajah knew something was wrong. These feeling were frequent ever since Aladdin entered the picture. All his enemies had at some time plotted to hurt Jasmine, and Rajah was getting sick always having to stop them. He would have eaten the kid by now if Jasmine hadn't of liked him so much. But Rajah realized that for some reason there was a threat to Jasmine. Just as he was about to wake her up, the cat heard a familiar and unwelcome voice. "Why you naughty, naughty kitty!!! Cant have you spoiling my plans!" Rajah was just about to pounce on the intruder when everything when black.

"If only people were as easy to control as animals!" Mozenrath complained. He stepped over the large clump of snoring fur towards the sleeping princess. He gazed at her stunning features. Just as he was about to wake the innocent princess, his robe knocked her dresser and a vase came crashing to the floor, spilling water everywhere. "Why me?" Mozenrath complained as he saw Jasmines soft brown eyes shoot open. With a blast of his gauntlet black rope encircled her delicate wrists and tightened them behind her back. He grabbed her waist and forced her to her feet while holding her mouth tightly with his gauntlet. "Don't waste your energy" he whispered. "You'll need it later." With a dark explosion the two disappeared into the darkness, right as the door flew open.

Aladdin came in time to see a blue and black explosion. He had no idea what Mozenrath wanted with Jasmine, but he wasn't going to wait around and find out. He sprinted to his room and woke the gang up. "Mozenrath has Jasmine!!!" he screeched, startling the drowsy group.

"I see the evil sorcerer is trying to blackmail you again." Genie replied sarcastically. But Aladdin was too busy boarding Carpet to listen. "LET'S GO!!!" he said with such urgency that the remaining three dashed on to the rug without a second thought. "Why hasn't she broken up with you yet?" Iago squawked. "Can't she see you're bad for her health?!" The Carpet disappeared into the darkness.

Jasmine awoke in a large extravagant bedroom. She realized where she was the minute she saw the dècor of blue and black swirls on every table and drapery. The memories came flooding back to the events of the minutes before. She wasted no time looking for an escape route, but fell flat on her face when she gestured to move her arms to support herself. They were still tied tightly behind her. She finally managed to roll onto her back, surveying her surroundings. What does he want with me? She thought to herself. She looked at herself and was startled by her outfit. The top was even more revealing then her regular one, held up by delicate straps covered completely with clear diamonds. In fact, the whole top was diamonds! And rather than her pajama pants, she had a skirt reaching to her ankles made of very light transparent material that sparkled in complete diamond covering. Jasmine was awestruck for a minute, but then realized that she should not be wearing an outfit like this- especially if she was in Mozenrath's Citadel! She was getting more and more disturbed by the minute.

The door opened to reveal Mozenrath's gloating grin. Jasmine pushed herself further up the bed, distancing herself from the menace. But he edged closer and closer, and sat on the side of the bed. "You know you are awfully attractive when you're mad." He gazed at Jasmine with a look that slightly frightened her. "What the hell do you want, you monster?!" She glared at him, and her soft brown eyes turned icy cold. "Nothing, really- just you," he replied casually.

"What?! What do you mean?"

" I want you to give yourself to me, as a bride of some sort."

"You've got to be kidding. Have you gone nuts, Mozenrath? What makes you think I'd ever even considering being your bride?!"

"Nothing, really....except maybe this-" A large portal appeared showing Aladdin, Genie, Abu, Iago, and Carpet chained to the dungeon walls of his Citadel. " I found them trying to sneak into the kingdom...idiots...In exchange for their lives, you will give yourself to me. Or I could just kill them and let you live knowing that their blood was on your hands. Its your choice, Jasmine. I'll give you time to think about it. The more time you wait, the more they will suffer..."

Her eyes widened in terror. "Wait!!! I'll....I'll do it!" Her eyes filled with tears. "You win Mozenrath- just let them go."

"Very well." He grabbed her shoulders and kissed her cruelly with force and control. She pulled away, still sobbing. Her bonds came undone, but before she could attack the sorcerer, the door slammed shut. She heard the lock twist as she pulled at the doorknob. Jasmine slammed her fist violently against the cold silver door blocking her from freedom and buried her face in her hands, collapsing onto the floor. Her loud sobs echoed through the room. She couldn't believed she just gave herself to a monster. She mine as well have just killed herself right then. The door opened again and Mamluks burst into the room. Jasmine ran to the other side of the room, fighting some off, but they easily overpowered her.

Aladdin and the gang were pushed into the throne room by Mamluks. The chains on their hands and feet were heavy and Aladdin couldn't help slumping. Mozenrath made his grand entrance in a blast of blue and black flame. Aladdin wasted no time. "What have you done to Jasmine?! Where is she?"

"She's fine, street-rat...just fine." He snapped his fingers and four Mamluks carried out a giant golden plate. On the top was Jasmine, struggling against golden chains attached to the plate that restricted her wrists and ankles. She looked beautiful in her diamond outfit that shimmered in the light. Her hair was in a neat high ponytail, but all Aladdin could think about was how it looked the exact same as when Jafar had held her captive. She looked away from Aladdin, refusing to make eye contact. She was too ashamed. How could he ever love an unfaithful woman? She felt so worthless. She made her face show no emotion and looked off into space, like she was oblivious to the fact that they were all staring at her. They sat her down next to the Mozenrath, making sure that she looked inferior compared to the great throne that was next to her. Like she was a thing. An ornament.

Aladdin felt hurt that she had not even looked at him. What could Mozenrath have possibly done to her? The room fell silent.

"Allow me to break the tension. Jasmine is no longer your fiancè, Aladdin, but mine. And you and your pathetic friends will be her slaves."

"What?!" Jasmine interrupted. "You promised you'd let them go!"

"I did nothing of the sort, darling. I promised they'd live, not that I'd let them go! You expect to much from me!!! And Aladdin- don't even try to touch her." he snickered. Aladdin looked on in disbelief.

"Aladdin!" Jasmine gazed into her true love's eyes. " He made me! I didn't choose it! And I am not his wife at all...he's just making me-"

"Satisfy my deepest desires." Mozenrath finished.

Aladdin turned red with rage. "Mozenrath- you are sick! I never knew you could be that twisted- why you son of a-"

"Silence!" Mozenrath hurled a fireball at him. He collapsed, but noticed a key around Mozenrath's neck on a small silver chain. He tried to hide his pain. Jasmine struggled against the chains.

"You monster! Aladdin! Oh Allah- please be all right!!"

Mozenrath interrupted. "Jasmine- meet you in the bedroom at 8- you had better be there or Aladdin pays...and wear something appropriate." The Mamluks picked up the plate with the struggling woman while the gang kneeled over the moaning Aladdin. Abu turned around and waved sadly to Jasmine, holding back tears. She smiled weakly before being led out of the room.

That night Jasmine put on a black laced dress, appropriate for the occasion. She tried to find the most depressing thing on to show her hate towards the sorcerer, but he made the clothes so revealing and detailed that anything looked striking on her. She looked into her mirror and sighed, then turned around suddenly and gasped. She ran towards Aladdin, hugging him and kissing him over and over. He tried to move quicker, but his chains were too heavy. She had missed him so much. "Aladdin-I love you so much, I cant do this...I could never-"

"You don't have to...I'll find some way to get out-let him try and kill me!"

She let go of him and looked into his eyes, her face serious. "Aladdin- I...I have to. You and I both know he could kill you in a heartbeat. Its not worth it to me to risk it. Plus, I have a plan." Aladdin looked puzzled. "Mozenrath has the key to your anti-magic chains around his neck. I'll grab the necklace when he least expects it. Wait at the doorway- I'll throw it near you. Unlock everyone's chains and distract him. I slip out the door and you take carpet to get me. Got it?"

"That's really risky."

"We have to take the chance. Have any better ideas?"

"All right- you are brilliant, Jasmine." She kissed him lightly on the forehead, and left the room. The hardest thing Aladdin could ever do was let her walk out that door, but he did. He made his way to the position near the bedroom door. Jasmine entered the room, shutting the door halfway. "Good evening, my lord." She said in the sauciest voice she could muster, as she walked charmingly into the room.

"Why the sudden change of heart, my dear?" He said suspiciously.

"Why fight you...its no use. Plus, your not that bad." she giggled innocently, twisting her hair. Even Mozenrath could be seduced, she thought.

"I like the way you think, Jasmine." he walked over to her and kissed her fiercely. She did not back away, but rather gave in, while at the same time fumbling for the chain around his neck. He didn't seem to notice. It finally came off. She tossed it to the ground, near the crack in the doorway. Aladdin, while trying to ignore his intense jealousy, grabbed the key and hurried downstairs. The two continued to kiss, edging towards the bed. Within seconds Aladdin was on the balcony with carpet, Iago, Abu, and Genie. "Hey Mozy!" he mocked, "Over here!" Mozenrath jerked away from the lip lock and sprinted towards the balcony. Jasmine, realizing this was her chance, raced towards the door. She could feel her freedom getting closer and closer. But the door slammed in her face. She couldn't believe it. "Not so fast, my pretty..." Mozenrath zapped Aladdin and the gang back to Agrabah one blow. He shut the doors to the balcony. Jasmine ran to the farthest corner in the room. She knew these were her last moments. She shielded her head for a final blow, but it never came. "My dear princess- I'm not going to kill you..." A sinister smile glowed on his face as he wiped strands of her hair away from her eyes. With a sudden jerk he grabbed her shoulders and pushed her onto the bed. She fell back, stunned, but edged all the way up to the bedpost. He grabbed her dress and ripped the lace off, leaving only the black cover-up. He pushed her down and approached her, taking the ponytail out of her hair. She looked sideways, took a deep breath and let him envelope her.

Aladdin spat sand out of his mouth as he and his friends emerged from the sand. "We gotta go back, Al. Jaz is in deep trouble" Genie said, rubbing his head.

"How can I? Things will never be the same between us! I mean, even if I did free her, would she ever look at me again?" Iago flew over and slapped him in the back of the head. "She loves you dumbbell! That doesn't just fade away. If you don't help her, no one will!!!" Carpet and Abu nodded. "He's right, Al." Genie said. "Let's go."

Jasmine woke up facing the snoring sorcerer. She jerked back swiftly, startled. Slowly she rose, and realizing she had hardly anything on, brought the sheet with her, covering her shivering body. She wouldn't wake Mozenrath up- the last thing she wanted was to go through that hell all over again. She tiptoed across the room, hoping to flee the Citadel unnoticed. But he stirred, and before she reached the door he cackled. "Going somewhere, Jasmine?" Rope once again enclosed her wrists. He walked behind her, ripping the sheet off and running his bony fingers down her spine. She trembled, breathing deeply, too horrified to fight him off. She closed her eyes and waited. But she wasn't thrown onto the soft bed. Instead her head was smacked into the cold stone wall and she could feel his revolting lips on her neck. She got dizzy, and blocked everything that was happening. She focused on Aladdin. His soft lips, his warm skin...

"Mozenrath! Let her go!" her biggest wish came true. Aladdin jumped off of Carpet, tackling Mozenrath. Jasmine fell to the ground, in a daze. She was brought back to reality when her hands were freed by Genie. He smiled, then ran over to help Aladdin. She reached for the dark black sheet next to her, covering what looked like a dark bathing suite. She watched her love and her captor fight viciously, all for her. Was she really worth it? Unfaithful to one man, an object to another. She dreamily walked to the balcony, contemplating whether or not to jump.

But then she saw Aladdin. All her feelings came rushing back, filling her with energy. She leapt on Mozenrath, and with the help of Aladdin, pinned him down. She grabbed his gauntlet, pulled it off his hand, and stood up next to him. "This-this is for you, Darling!!!" She ripped a chunk of the gauntlet off, throwing it at his feet. He look at her, in awe. "This is for Aladdin-" she ripped another piece off. "And this- this is for ME!!!!"

"NOOOOO!!!" She ripped a final tear in the glove.

"Come on Jasmine...let's go." Aladdin held her tightly and escorted her onto Carpet. She looked off into space, in a daze. The sun rose as they flew off to Agrabah, and Jasmine slept peacefully in her love's protective arms. She knew she would be safe.

Back at the Citadel, Mozenrath put a glowing glue-like substance on the pieces of the gauntlet. "Soon my powers will be regained...I will not fail this time! Jasmine will be mine...forever!!!!