Site Info
We are the home of 167 authors from among our 746 members. There have been 2011 reviews written about our 530 stories. A special welcome to our newest member, Disneygirl19.
Does Night Ever End? by Jazz
[Reviews - 6] Printer

- Text Size +
Does Night Ever End?

Jasmine woke up with a start, jumping up in bed and sitting up, tears running down her cheeks. She had had another flashback. That cold sorcerer kissing her, mocking her, violating her. She hadn't gotten over it. It had been months, but the thoughts still plagued her dreams. Aladdin had told her it would be all right, he was gone, she was safe, he loved her, he would protect her. But Aladdin was not there. He had gotten a mysterious letter from a foreign country that Jasmine had never heard of, that were in need of an ally because of an impending war. He urgently agreed, and left her alone in the palace. Her father, the Sultan, had accompanied Aladdin. Jasmine wanted them to get to know each other, but they had picked the worst time possible to leave her. She felt so vulnerable and scared. Stop Jasmine, she thought to herself. There is nothing to be afraid of. Mozenrath is nothing without his gauntlet. Everything will be all right. Still unable to calm her nerves, she got out of bed. It was almost morning anyway. Aladdin would be returning any day now. She went to her mirror, sighing as she sat down and combed her hair. Aladdin's reflection shown in the mirror.

"Aladdin!" Jasmine screamed, unable to control her excitement. He looked tired and emotionless, although it was obvious he was trying to look happy. Maybe he's just tired, she thought. As she embraced him, he grabbed the back of her neck and brought her head to hers, there lips locking. This wasn't one of the lovely kisses she had received in the past. It was forced, controlled....almost....

Evil.

Aladdin morphed into the shape of Mozenrath, revealing his true form. Jasmine gasped, unable to think of any snide or cruel remarks to say to him. She couldn't even run. He grabbed her wrists, pinned them behind her, and dragged her into a large portal that had materialized in front of them. She left kicking and screaming, until a gauntlet covered her mouth, gagging her. The two disappeared as the portal became smaller.

She fell with a thud, her nightgown brushing up against the chilly stone floor. Mozenrath lifted her chin, forcing his cold eyes to her, his look of evil rivaled by her look of hate and revulsion. He knew it was masking her intense fear. "I always knew you were a good kisser." He smirked. "How dare you?!" she said in her most royal and unwavering voice. " You have no right to take me from my home in the middle of the night and bring me to this... this hell hole! I demand you get me go!"

Mozenrath ignored her remark. "Jasmine, let me make this loud and clear. I want you, not Aladdin, not the Genie, not that damned parrot or fleabag or rug. I want you ...and I always get what I want." She pulled her chin away from his face and kicked his shin, jumping off the ground and breaking into a dash for the large Citadel doors.

"Once again you have proved that you can not be trusted with or without restraints." he sighed sarcastically, running behind her and binding her wrists tightly with rope. She struggled with his vice-like grip but was thrown to the floor, her hair coming out of its elastics in delicate strands as she lay on her knees. They hid her hate filled eyes. She looked at this man, circling her, looking over her vulnerable body. He no longer had mercy in his eyes like he did the last time they met. No signs of love were present. Only inhuman lust, jealousy, revenge. Jasmine knew he had come to finish what he had started, and she would not live if her Aladdin did not find her. She looked down, trying to block his scrutiny out, but it was obvious he was fantasizing about some sick pleasure. She broke the silence. "I know what you want, and you aren't getting anything. " she said smugly. "And who are you to stop me, my bound flower? You are at my mercy. You are mine."

"I belong to no one! I am a woman, not an object."

"In this Citadel, you are an object of pleasure. I will do with you as I please." Jasmine cringed in disgust.

"I refuse. You are never going to put me in that hell again Mozenrath. You violated me. You are nothing. You must force a woman into loving you because you have no one! You are alone!" He slapped her , knocking her to the ground and spouting blood from her mouth. She whimpered, but would not give him the satisfaction of seeing her cry. She lay on the floor, helplessly.

"You are mine." He repeated as he dragged her to her feet and led her away into his bedroom.

________________________________________________________________________

Aladdin had followed the directions to the kingdom but had found himself completely lost. In the middle of the void desert, he realized he was in trouble. There was obviously no kingdom. Some sort of immature hoax, he thought. He pulled out his lamp, and rubbed it. He wanted to go home, for he missed Jasmine dearly. Genie appeared, inside a bubble bath with a ridiculous shower cap. He let out an immature scream. "don't I get any privacy?!"

"Very funny, Genie. I need to get home. There is no kingdom here. Odd, huh? "

"Why would anyone make up a joke like that? Its so pointless!"

"Who knows. Can you zap me back home? Abu and Iago should be back from the Egyptian casino with the Sultan already. "

"Sure, Al"

With that they appeared in the throne room, but rather than finding Jasmines sweet smile welcoming them home, they found the Sultan, Iago, Abu and Carpet staring at a letter."

Aladdin walked over, reading the it.

Dear Aladdin,

I have gone with Sadira to an oasis quite a distance from here. She wanted a girls vacation, so I joined her. I am sorry for such short notice but I am sure you will be fine without me. Ill miss you but be back soon, don't worry!

Love,

Jasmine

"That's odd." Sultan exclaimed. "Very unlike Jasmine."

"Do you think we should investigate?"

"No, my dear boy, there is nothing suspicious about it. Its her handwriting. We should respect her wishes. She wanted a vacation, just like the rest of us. Let her be."

"All right", Aladdin said, disappointed. He doubted anything was wrong, but he missed Jasmine. He decided to return to his grovel until she returned.

_______________________________________________________________________________

Jasmine was lead into the bedroom unwillingly. Her pajamas materialized into an extremely revealing transparent sparkling dark sapphire dress. Mozenrath look over his work. "Not bad..." he said arrogantly, examining her curves and form. The most beautiful women in the seven deserts was standing in front of him, on display for him to gawk at. He took advantage of it, circling her closer, his eyes never leaving her body.

Jasmine looked up at the ceiling, avoiding his glare. It was not hard, for he was only looking at her body. He was like all the others, shallow and lustful. She would not satisfy his fantasies, not at will at least. She tested her bonds, but her wrists were numb from their tight grasp. Her hair was left alone, messy, but still sleek and beautiful. There was no escape.

He shoved her onto his bed, temporarily freeing her of her bonds. He replaced the rope with chains around her wrists attached to the bedposts. She wriggled and swore as he strapped her stomach and ankles to the mattress. She was immobilized.

He approached her, but before he tried anything she spat at him, "I will never love you- ever. If you were ever even half the man Aladdin I would still never-" He cut her off with a satanic kiss.

At that point it was clear to Mozenrath and Jasmine- he didn't want love. He was hungry for pleasure, pleasure a woman had never offered him. He was offering it to himself. He needed it with ever fiber he had, and Jasmine could tell by his aggression. After his kiss, she was stripped and violated. He had ruined her purity and scarred her forever. She had never felt as empty as she did now, so worthless, guilty. Mozenrath obviously had opposite feelings. The enjoyment on his face explained everything.

When he had finally finished and released her, she whimpered and cried out in pain. His satisfaction grew. "Not bad, not bad at all." He smiled sickly, releasing her chains and locking the door. She grabbed for the sheet, sweat dribbling down her face, her eyes soaked with tears. She engulfed her face with the sheets, smothering her cries of hopelessness within them. "This will be your cell. When I have no use for you, you will stay here. Try anything, and you'll be killed. Understand?" Her whimpers continued. He had already broken her spirit. It was all too easy. He went in for one final kiss, but rather than Jasmine's lips meeting his, she coughed violently, and convulsed. Gasping for breath, she fainted. Mozenrath knew this was no act. Nor was it a state of shock. Something was wrong.

______________________________________________________________________

"Ah hah!" Genie said after investigating the letter for hours under his giant magnifying glass. " This isn't Jasmine's handwriting! It's a simple spell." He dropped a glowing gold liquid onto the letter. It disintegrated into black sand, falling into the cracks between the marble tiles that covered the throne room. "No doubt the work of - surprise- Mozenrath!" Genie, obviously satisfied with the findings, stopped talking.

"Oh, just great. I cant believed he hasn't given up yet!" Aladdin said, shocked.

"Kid, the sorcerer Mozenrath NEVER gives up, if you haven't noticed. " Iago said, flying on to his shoulder. Carpet poked at Aladdin excitedly, waiting for him to board and go save Jasmine, like he always did.

"Sorry, Carpet, we aren't going to run in and get caught again. We need a plan this time..."

______________________________________________________________________

Mozenrath set Jasmine gently on the bed. His dazzling sapphire was obviously very delicate. He needed to be more careful. He materialized into the library, looking frantically for what possibly could have happened in the bedroom. He didn't want that episode repeating himself. Xerxes appeared, holding a book of mortal medical problems in his mouth.

"Perfect, Xerxes.... We need to see what it wrong with my delicate flower."

"She may be wilting. Master..." Xerxes turned to a page. Mozenrath halfheartedly read it.

"When a mortal and a creature of dark magic unite as one more than once, the result usual ends in the mortal's deteriorating health. The magic eats away at the innocence of the body. Mortals can not exist without this essence, and as a result their organs deteriorate as well, eventually ending in death." He slammed it shut and read no more, cursing wildly. "She must not know, Xerxes. I will finish what I started."

"At least Aladdin will suffer, Master."

"True, Xerxes. I could arrange for her to die before his very eyes."

"Yesssss..." the creature hissed.

"Well then I mine as well use the time given to me to my advantage."

"Master happy?"

"Very."

______________________________________________________________________________

"Do you really think this will work, Al?" Genie said from under his grim-reaper looking outfit.

"It has to. Mozenrath always wants more people to use to get power."

"So let me get this straight- you are the leader of an extremely rich and evil kingdom full of powerful genies and sorcerers. You want to be allies, and in exchange he will get many servants, magical genies, and other objects of power. And I am your mindless humble servant."

"You got it."

"I hope this works, for Jazz's sake."

"Me too Genie... me too."

________________________________________________________________________

Jasmine awoke the next morning with a pain in her chest, as if her heart was going to burst. She felt horrible and disgusting after the events of the night before. She has decided to give up fighting until he tried another move on her. She swore to Allah, when she got the chance, she would kill him.

She was dressed in beautiful pearl white dress with scattered diamonds and a golden headpiece that ran across her forehead with a single pearl dripping down in between her eyebrows. Jewels were sewn into her hair and she had to admit she looked beautiful, but it was for a sick and twisted cause. She was just an ornament to Mozenrath to gaze at endlessly. Today he had company, so she needed to look extra striking. She was sitting on her bed when Mozenrath came in carrying delicate gold shackles and fastened them around her wrists. She test their strength, then sighed.

"You better behave today, or I'll kill you right in front of our guests with my bear hands."

"Who exactly are these guests? " she asked, changing the subject.

"Some foreign kingdom offering an alliance. They seemed to be evil enough, and I'll be sure to get plenty of power out of the deal."

"Oh. What must I do to prevent you from murdering me?" she said sarcastically.

"Stay away until I call you in- I want envy from all the Sultans and rulers."

He began to force her into yet another cold kiss, but her coughing fit began again. He stopped and she ran towards her room, relieved.

Xerxes slithered in as Jasmine was lying on her bed, daydreaming of Aladdin.

"Why no pleasing Master when Jasmine dying?"

"What are you talking about?!" she grabbed his neck violently as Mozenrath had so many times.

"He no tell you? Jasmine dying because what Master did to her."

Jasmine released the eel who slithered out of the room and slammed the door, tears streaming down her face. "I'm dying..." she repeated to herself. "I'm dying at the hands of an evil man who wants nothing more than my body." She coughed lightly, blood lightly dripping out of her mouth. She sat down in a daze, when finally there was a knock on her door.

"Are you decent for our guests?" Mozenrath asked from behind the door.

"Yes..." Jasmine coughed.

The two men entered. One fat and jolly looking and one tall and handsome, with a long brown beard. She was confused. She thought they were suppose to be evil, the thin man's soft brown eyes told her he was not. She had seen them before. ..somewhere. They reminded her Aladdin, but she had given up hope of seeing him. She stood and attempted a curtsey, but her shackles restrained her from any further movement.

"My lords." she said coldly.

"I captured her from that pathetic city of Agrabah, made her mine."

"You mean this is the princess Jasmine?" The fat one questioned curiously.

"Yes, you've heard of her?"

"There is a large uproar in the kingdoms- she has a large search party. You are quite an evil genius."

Mozenrath smiled but was matched with Jasmine's glare.

"Let me show you the best part..." he edged towards Jasmine.

"Please, Mozenrath- not now- " she begged, but he had already locked their lips despite her fighting. Her chest pain began to become unbearable, her lungs were exploding. She coughed up blood violently. His lips were suddenly jerked away and he fell to the ground, when the two men took Genie and Aladdin's familiar forms. Before her emotions could take over, she fell to the ground, shaking spasmodically and coughing up more blood then before. Aladdin rushed to her side.

"I'm- I'm dying Aladdin... I'm so sorry... I lov-" her words were interrupted by more coughs.

" I love you too Jasmine..." he kissed her forehead, wiping her tears away with his thumb. "Genie, can you help her?"

"She's being devoured by dark magic. I can't do anything." He sobbed.

Aladdin let out a helpless cry as Jasmine ran her hand along his face, and let it drop. He felt all of her weight in his arms, telling him what he wasn't ready to accept. "NOOOOO!!!!!" he cried out in a scream so full of pain Mozenrath smiled (form the cage Genie put him in).

He could feel Aladdin's anguish. "My work here is done." he smiled and disintegrated from the cage, disappearing into the cold air of the Citadel. He could feel the death.

Aladdin picked Jasmine up and lowered her onto Carpet. It was the last magic carpet ride they would ever ride on together.

THE END